Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

My Account Of What Happened At COZA Carol On Sunday - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Account Of What Happened At COZA Carol On Sunday (767 Views)

Two Arrested By SSS At COZA / Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) / Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Account Of What Happened At COZA Carol On Sunday by tobyasky: 11:53am On Dec 19, 2017
Firstly, the day Nigerians will have sense to know that these bloggers do everything to get traffic on their blogs, maybe that day we won't be having any issue in this country anymore.
If you've ever been to COZA before, you will know that it's a place that preaches love (basically what Jesus wants), we don't castigate people in COZA, that's why we get a lot of critics, you hear people say in COZA that's where you find Unclad girls, oloshos, etc.. Yes, that's where o because a church is an hospital, not everyone is okay, so people that are just recovering should not be condemned, those Unclad girls you are seeing, give them few time, no one will tell them before they stop wearing what they wear.
Coza also is a place of honor, we honor people a lot, in short, that's what we Preach, that's why when actors, politicians, etc. come, we don't judge them by what the bloggers say about them, we honor them, if there are seats available at the front, we bring them to seat there, it's an understanding we have, that's why the church keeps growing, they understand a lot of principles.

Back to the matter... When I saw the phrase 'Majek Fashek performs in COZA', I told a friend of mine that didn't I tell you what we will see on the Internet tomorrow, he was also a Coza hater till he started seeing for himself and changed his perception, so he laughed and was like that's how he too normally doesn't think before accepting all these things that these bloggers sell to us.
Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo called for those that want to rededicate their lives to Christ and as his culture, whenever he does that, he sings a song to welcome them forward, he told one of THE GRATITUDE (U remember the 'Rabababa eh' crooners) member to sing THE REDEMPTION SONG by majek fashek which in all its lyrics is not a bad song at all, only judgemental Christians who haven't fixed up their lives but only come to the Internet to bad-mouth people, some people really have a lot of challenges, problems, issues going on with them, maybe that's why they are still in those problems, because they have not learned how to keep shut and don't judge a book by its cover or don't judge someone by the headline you see on Linda ikejis blog who just wants to put food on her table.
I can even argue that some of y'all don't know the barground of majek fashek and kind of lyrics that are I his songs, some of y'all haven't paid attention to his lyrics, you just know he does reggae and at a point in his life, he was a staunch Igbo smoker, some of y'all don't know he has been on rehab sponsored by a church for some years now, because the church didn't make noise about or because Linda didn't carry it. The redemption song basically spoke about freedom, in this scenario of the altar call, freedom from sin, freedom from addiction, freedom from the grip of the devil, pastor Biodun understands these things that's why he asked them to sing the song, some people might say because majek was in church that's why he sang that song, yes fine, is it bad?
And then majek fashek came out to rededicate his life back to Christ while the song was still playing, when Pastor Biodun saw him come out, He told him to come up stage and gave him a hug, gave him the microphone to join the guy singing it which didn't last for more than 20 SECONDS, for God's sake bloggers, 20 SECONDS BECAME HE PERFORMED and that mumu freeze will not chill too, after which Pastor Biodun asked the Church to stretch their hands towards him and prayed for him, we also prayed that the glory upon his life will be restored and that was all.
Most of y'all didn't know this much, don't let these bloggers make you talk unnecessarily at men of God, it's very dangerous.
Most of us ain't even prefect, yet we judge people, hypocrites everywhere.

1 Like

Re: My Account Of What Happened At COZA Carol On Sunday by UthmanUnique(m): 11:57am On Dec 19, 2017
first time
Re: My Account Of What Happened At COZA Carol On Sunday by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 19, 2017
You and fatoyinbo don't owe anyone explanation. Just do your thing. collect your tithes and offerings, buy private jets.

But remember, continue preaching the gospel to all the ends of the earth. If you fail, I repeat if you fail, your eyes shall see your ears physically, not via the mirror
Re: My Account Of What Happened At COZA Carol On Sunday by hopefulLandlord: 12:50pm On Dec 19, 2017
okay
Re: My Account Of What Happened At COZA Carol On Sunday by QuietHammer(m): 1:10pm On Dec 19, 2017
tobyasky:
Firstly, the day Nigerians will have sense to know that these bloggers do everything to get traffic on their blogs, maybe that day we won't be having any issue in this country anymore.
If you've ever been to COZA before, you will know that it's a place that preaches love (basically what Jesus wants), we don't castigate people in COZA, that's why we get a lot of critics, you hear people say in COZA that's where you find Unclad girls, oloshos, etc.. Yes, that's where o because a church is an hospital, not everyone is okay, so people that are just recovering should not be condemned, those Unclad girls you are seeing, give them few time, no one will tell them before they stop wearing what they wear.
Coza also is a place of honor, we honor people a lot, in short, that's what we Preach, that's why when actors, politicians, etc. come, we don't judge them by what the bloggers say about them, we honor them, if there are seats available at the front, we bring them to seat there, it's an understanding we have, that's why the church keeps growing, they understand a lot of principles.

Back to the matter... When I saw the phrase 'Majek Fashek performs in COZA', I told a friend of mine that didn't I tell you what we will see on the Internet tomorrow, he was also a Coza hater till he started seeing for himself and changed his perception, so he laughed and was like that's how he too normally doesn't think before accepting all these things that these bloggers sell to us.
Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo called for those that want to rededicate their lives to Christ and as his culture, whenever he does that, he sings a song to welcome them forward, he told one of THE GRATITUDE (U remember the 'Rabababa eh' crooners) member to sing THE REDEMPTION SONG by majek fashek which in all its lyrics is not a bad song at all, only judgemental Christians who haven't fixed up their lives but only come to the Internet to bad-mouth people, some people really have a lot of challenges, problems, issues going on with them, maybe that's why they are still in those problems, because they have not learned how to keep shut and don't judge a book by its cover or don't judge someone by the headline you see on Linda ikejis blog who just wants to put food on her table.
I can even argue that some of y'all don't know the barground of majek fashek and kind of lyrics that are I his songs, some of y'all haven't paid attention to his lyrics, you just know he does reggae and at a point in his life, he was a staunch Igbo smoker, some of y'all don't know he has been on rehab sponsored by a church for some years now, because the church didn't make noise about or because Linda didn't carry it. The redemption song basically spoke about freedom, in this scenario of the altar call, freedom from sin, freedom from addiction, freedom from the grip of the devil, pastor Biodun understands these things that's why he asked them to sing the song, some people might say because majek was in church that's why he sang that song, yes fine, is it bad?
And then majek fashek came out to rededicate his life back to Christ while the song was still playing, when Pastor Biodun saw him come out, He told him to come up stage and gave him a hug, gave him the microphone to join the guy singing it which didn't last for more than 20 SECONDS, for God's sake bloggers, 20 SECONDS BECAME HE PERFORMED and that mumu freeze will not chill too, after which Pastor Biodun asked the Church to stretch their hands towards him and prayed for him, we also prayed that the glory upon his life will be restored and that was all.
Most of y'all didn't know this much, don't let these bloggers make you talk unnecessarily at men of God, it's very dangerous.
Most of us ain't even prefect, yet we judge people, hypocrites everywhere.

Ermm, sir, when are we getting your pastor's ROBUST reply on the Eze Walter's case?

1 Like

Re: My Account Of What Happened At COZA Carol On Sunday by hopefulLandlord: 1:14pm On Dec 19, 2017
QuietHammer:

Ermm, sir, when are we getting your pastor's ROBUST reply on the Eze Walter's case?

Yahweh told him not to bother
Re: My Account Of What Happened At COZA Carol On Sunday by QuietHammer(m): 1:16pm On Dec 19, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

Yahweh told him not to bother
Oh. Well, who are we to question Him?
Re: My Account Of What Happened At COZA Carol On Sunday by hopefulLandlord: 1:23pm On Dec 19, 2017
Re: My Account Of What Happened At COZA Carol On Sunday by hopefulLandlord: 1:26pm On Dec 19, 2017
QuietHammer:

Oh. Well, who are we to question Him?

he works in mysterious ways, coza man probably sank his dick into Ese's holes under instructions from Yahweh

doesn't seem to be a difficult instructions for Yahweh as we can see where he told Israelites to kill an entire village and keep young virgins for themselves

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Church Membership And Your Ministry (2) - Hebrews 10:25 / Are Curses Real? / The Islamic Call To Prayer Was Recited In Trafalgar Square, Central London Last

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.