Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,238 members, 7,815,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

South African Man Who Stabbed His Girlfriend To Death On The Run (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South African Man Who Stabbed His Girlfriend To Death On The Run (Photos) (30474 Views)

Theophilus Okere Who Stabbed His Wife, Beatrice To Death Unaware Of His Action / Bag Snatcher Caught In Delta State While On The Run (Photos) / Policeman Who Shot Colleague Dead During Osun Election, On The Run. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Man Who Stabbed His Girlfriend To Death On The Run (Photos) by Olawalesadiq(m): 2:29pm On Dec 19, 2017
k
Re: South African Man Who Stabbed His Girlfriend To Death On The Run (Photos) by odofinerujeje(m): 2:30pm On Dec 19, 2017
May olodumare expose him

R I P
Re: South African Man Who Stabbed His Girlfriend To Death On The Run (Photos) by tlurdy: 2:31pm On Dec 19, 2017
Okay!!! i will let you know. What will i get for reward?
Re: South African Man Who Stabbed His Girlfriend To Death On The Run (Photos) by stevrulez(m): 2:31pm On Dec 19, 2017
The babe Eye big oo...
Re: South African Man Who Stabbed His Girlfriend To Death On The Run (Photos) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Some boys don't have taste whatsoever in women.
How will such a fine boy date this ugly girl?

This incidence reminds me of a prisoner I met in Ogwashi Uku prisons, he told me it was the evil spirit inside his wife that he stabbed and not her, luckily she survived.

I think he was right,
Most of these girls have evil spirits.

You know the Ogwashi Uku prisons.... grin grin grin grin grin I go soon catch you in person be that...
Re: South African Man Who Stabbed His Girlfriend To Death On The Run (Photos) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 19, 2017
Na so d competition reach?

Re: South African Man Who Stabbed His Girlfriend To Death On The Run (Photos) by joebroney003(m): 2:38pm On Dec 19, 2017
shocked

Check my signature for contact

Re: South African Man Who Stabbed His Girlfriend To Death On The Run (Photos) by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 2:42pm On Dec 19, 2017
So the slay king, slayed his bae...
Re: South African Man Who Stabbed His Girlfriend To Death On The Run (Photos) by itsandi(m): 2:43pm On Dec 19, 2017
I wonder wetin she do sha... RIP cry
Re: South African Man Who Stabbed His Girlfriend To Death On The Run (Photos) by joystickextend1(m): 2:45pm On Dec 19, 2017
angry angry
Re: South African Man Who Stabbed His Girlfriend To Death On The Run (Photos) by GGirll: 2:51pm On Dec 19, 2017
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
grin grin grin grin grin

see the girlfriend head like amadioha grin grin grin grin

her eyes like tinubu own
Please respect d dead cos she's dead n can't speak again for herself
Re: South African Man Who Stabbed His Girlfriend To Death On The Run (Photos) by joenor(m): 2:52pm On Dec 19, 2017
Na wah
Re: South African Man Who Stabbed His Girlfriend To Death On The Run (Photos) by one4GOD(f): 2:57pm On Dec 19, 2017
moticonquer:
A South African man, Sandile Mashele is on the run after he reportedly stabbed his girlfriend, Nomcebo Mokoena to death in Mpumalanga last weekend. The two who were dating before the tragic incident were co-workers at a shoe shop in SA. The police is now looking for him.
at least no pointing fingers at Nigerians this time as the cause of their downfall. Yeye people, why wont their girls die for naija guys when all they do is kill their ladies. Zenobs.

1 Like

Re: South African Man Who Stabbed His Girlfriend To Death On The Run (Photos) by jonsnow12(m): 2:58pm On Dec 19, 2017
rawtouch:
cool

Sorry Madam, sorry.

#unclestoptouching..
Re: South African Man Who Stabbed His Girlfriend To Death On The Run (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 3:55pm On Dec 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This incidence reminds me of a prisoner I met in Ogwashi Uku prisons, he told me it was the evil spirit inside his wife that he stabbed and not her, luckily she survived.

I think he was right,
You didn't tell us you were an ex-con before, thank God for you o
Re: South African Man Who Stabbed His Girlfriend To Death On The Run (Photos) by Caleycash(m): 4:22pm On Dec 19, 2017
for how much!?
Re: South African Man Who Stabbed His Girlfriend To Death On The Run (Photos) by thorpido(m): 4:25pm On Dec 19, 2017
alexistaiwo:

Which one is "girls and psychotic guys sha"

Is it fellow guys that will date psychotic guys or are all psychotic guys gay?
There is a particular way many girls choose partners.It works against logic if you've been around many of them,hence my statement.
A good number of girls know how to keep a distance but many don't.
Re: South African Man Who Stabbed His Girlfriend To Death On The Run (Photos) by generationz(f): 5:03pm On Dec 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I think he was right,
What were you looking for in prison?
Abi you be ex convince?
Re: South African Man Who Stabbed His Girlfriend To Death On The Run (Photos) by generationz(f): 5:03pm On Dec 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I think he was right,
What were you looking for in prison?
Abi you be ex convict?
Re: South African Man Who Stabbed His Girlfriend To Death On The Run (Photos) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 19, 2017
safarigirl:
All these unstable SA men...you think Nigerian men are bad, but at least they have enough humanity to not off you due to insecurities

Black SA men have been emasculated, they have been abused by their women, white men and foreigners that keep getting their best women.

They are not stable mentally, avoid them

Heh. Take naija men to Yankee, make their wives nurses and they get emasculated with the quickness

1 Like

Re: South African Man Who Stabbed His Girlfriend To Death On The Run (Photos) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 19, 2017
Juvenile delinquents! all these young people who can not even tell exacty were their genitals are located on their body engaging in sexual relationships, instead of reading their books.

In my days as a young youth before you see a girls pantie you must walk miles to their house and hide under the stairs, that's if her father didn't Slap your face off!!
Re: South African Man Who Stabbed His Girlfriend To Death On The Run (Photos) by franksam2009: 10:03pm On Dec 19, 2017
Hahahaha this guy you should be a comedian
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I think he was right,
Re: South African Man Who Stabbed His Girlfriend To Death On The Run (Photos) by Martin0(m): 10:34pm On Dec 19, 2017
gypsey:
Juvenile delinquents! all these young people who can not even tell exacty were their genitals are located on their body engaging in sexual relationships, instead of reading their books.

In my days as a young youth before you see a girls pantie you must walk miles to their house and hide under the stairs, that's if her father didn't Slap your face off!!

Eh eh so na so una take learn small smallgrin
B4 una con start to dey chuku chuku kpekus abigrin I most greet u oogrin
Re: South African Man Who Stabbed His Girlfriend To Death On The Run (Photos) by SPOPOVICH: 6:21am On Dec 20, 2017
safarigirl:
All these unstable SA men...you think Nigerian men are bad, but at least they have enough humanity to not off you due to insecurities

Black SA men have been emasculated, they have been abused by their women, white men and foreigners that keep getting their best women.

who're you giving this advise to?

And the many stories of femicide committed by Nigerian men you just scroll pass them?

2 Likes

Re: South African Man Who Stabbed His Girlfriend To Death On The Run (Photos) by Tuksgrad(f): 8:20am On Dec 20, 2017
safarigirl:

Lol, I think you once had a thing for a south african man and he never even looked at you as a human being hence you are so the hurt in your post grin cool down , Southern african men don't like rugby player like looking women with huge nostrils and heavy makeup grin. Lol @ Nigerian men have humanity , the same Nigerian men that traffic your slutty asses to foreign lands to enslave , kill you for rituals etc, grin are you for real ? . Have you seen the number of femicide stories coming out of Nigeria? wink. Lol @ getting the best women, where the hell did you get that from, your flat h'eaded brother I'm sure grin. You Nigerians are the most pathetic africans I swear , your men are being abused by south africans , Chinese and Indians in their own country and you are here saying what ? You are enslaved in their factories and they can beat the shyt out of them if they turn up late and nothing will happen grin no wonder they don't see any problem with selling themselves to slavery to Arabs and Europeans grin bunch retards with no country.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Man Who Stabbed His Girlfriend To Death On The Run (Photos) by soilsista(f): 3:28pm On Dec 20, 2017
Tuksgrad:

Lol, I think you once had a thing for a south african man and he never even looked at you as a human being hence you are so the hurt in your post grin cool down , Southern african men don't like rugby player like looking women with huge nostrils and heavy makeup grin. Lol @ Nigerian men have humanity , the same Nigerian men that traffic your slutty asses to foreign lands to enslave , kill you for rituals etc, grin are you for real ? . Have you seen the number of femicide stories coming out of Nigeria? wink. Lol @ getting the best women, where the hell did you get that from, your flat h'eaded brother I'm sure grin. You Nigerians are the most pathetic africans I swear , your men are being abused by south africans , Chinese and Indians in their own country and you are here saying what ? You are enslaved in their factories and they can beat the shyt out of them if they turn up late and nothing will happen grin no wonder they don't see any problem with selling themselves to slavery to Arabs and Europeans grin bunch retards with no country.

Listen! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mother Throws Her Baby Into Well In Kaduna To Enable Her Marry Ex-Boyfriend / Man Stabbed At Cele Bus-stop, Egbeda (Photos) / Kenyan Woman Kills Her Husband And 2 Children Before Hanging Herself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.