Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,930 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

Failure And The 3 Phases (stages) In Life And Work (and How To Fix Them) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Failure And The 3 Phases (stages) In Life And Work (and How To Fix Them) (444 Views)

Invest On Insme work and earn Through Your Instagram Account / The 3 Commandments Of Wealth You Must Master If You Want To Attract MONEY. / No Failure Empowerment Scheme "Real Or Another Mmm" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Failure And The 3 Phases (stages) In Life And Work (and How To Fix Them) by blogtostay: 2:35pm On Dec 19, 2017
Ordinarily, the term “failure” is a negative term. So, in this lesson I will like to give it entirely a different meaning all together because, the word has been misused very much therefor, bringing un-necessary grief and hardship to millions of people.

That which is looked upon as failure is what I will like us to call “temporary defeat” for now. And one hardest thing in life is to know when to move on or keep going.

On the other side, perseverance is one thing needed for success in life. Anyone who mastered the secret of going ahead even when it seems life is unbearable is going to make success in no long distance time.

Assuming you want to build a successful business, loving marriage or learn a new skill then “sticking with it” is perhaps the most valuable trait to possess on earth for your success to come through.

Remember, telling someone never to give up is a terrible advice I have learned not to give. Successful people quit all the time, they give up, they revise, and they adjust.

For example, if something is not working, smart guys do not repeat it endlessly. You can still recall this saying which says that, “Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”

Life requires enough strategy, many a times many things do not work out the way we prepare or assume it could work out. And the most important question is to know when to continue or quit and re-think.

Then, one way to answer this question is to use a planned workable schedule I called the 3 phases or stages of failure and they are thus: -------http://kingsleyanyi.com/articles.php

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Loan Please / Have Good Ideas, How To Find Investors? / Monday Motivation: How One Hausa Man Stole My Business Idea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.