Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,311 members, 7,819,058 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

No Failure Empowerment Scheme "Real Or Another Mmm" - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / No Failure Empowerment Scheme "Real Or Another Mmm" (5114 Views)

MMM Announces A “RESTART. Nigerians Weep / MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] / My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Failure Empowerment Scheme "Real Or Another Mmm" by tunnyl(m): 10:33pm On Feb 08, 2019
Good day Nairalanders. I heard about an empowerment program called "No failure empowerment scheme" on radio station.

They claim to give return on investment among other claims. Though they have a physical address, I have searched everywhere online and there's no background information on them at all except for the one on their website

Please if there's anyone on this community that has ever had a deal with this company (No failure empowerment) in the past should please enlighten us, Or if there's anyone that can do a thorough background check on them should please do so.

Your contribution will really go a long way in preventing another MMM epidemic. Thanks so much. From a Concerned Nigerian.
Re: No Failure Empowerment Scheme "Real Or Another Mmm" by dadsonade7: 8:57pm On Feb 10, 2019
You're making a vital point here.A sincere answers will be highly appreciated from anyone
Re: No Failure Empowerment Scheme "Real Or Another Mmm" by MummyIMadeIt: 9:03pm On Feb 10, 2019
Ur guess is as good as mine
Re: No Failure Empowerment Scheme "Real Or Another Mmm" by Nobody: 11:22pm On Feb 10, 2019
Am interested in getting an update on investigation about them, like seriously. Have been hearing about them on Unique FM but couldn't get any details information about them online aside from their acclaimed Mobile App.
Re: No Failure Empowerment Scheme "Real Or Another Mmm" by nopoverty(m): 10:38pm On Jun 22, 2019
Their site is not functipning
Re: No Failure Empowerment Scheme "Real Or Another Mmm" by AnthonyAk(m): 5:05am On Jun 23, 2019
a fool and his money
Re: No Failure Empowerment Scheme "Real Or Another Mmm" by olanihunj: 11:23am On Jul 03, 2019
Is like they have run away with peoples money oo, my friend invested with them and he told me all their numbers he used to call are now switched off, and their office is closed
Re: No Failure Empowerment Scheme "Real Or Another Mmm" by PENIEL2018(m): 1:28pm On Jul 05, 2019
Sincerely speaking, why not visit their office to ascertain if they are real or not? I heard about one company similar to that of no failure investment company on radio. I had to write down the office address and telephone number. I went there to see for myself, asked about some questions and invested in the company. At least I receive bank alert on my phone every 30working days(excluding public holidays), but it depends on how much you invest. Its per unit share(N75,000 per unit share) and you get N25,000 every 30 working days. It has helped in my poultry biz. You will receive it for a year while your initial money is intact.
Re: No Failure Empowerment Scheme "Real Or Another Mmm" by muyikutkene(m): 1:43pm On Jul 05, 2019
@PENNIEL, which company is that, help a brother
Re: No Failure Empowerment Scheme "Real Or Another Mmm" by PENIEL2018(m): 5:11pm On Jul 05, 2019
muyikutkene:
@PENNIEL, which company is that, help a brother

Chat me up on 09069386523. Please, I deliberately did so that you will check the website out, think and take a step about it.Most people here will definitely castigate and make trash of the company.

Note: I am not affiliated to the company so that you will not think otherwise.
Re: No Failure Empowerment Scheme "Real Or Another Mmm" by Adexpumpin88: 8:08am On Aug 21, 2019
Mr... one day you will wakeup and they will be no where to be found... No failure did same things now they have close all their offices they run away with peoples million, thousands and switched their phone off. Now i regret investing in such. So my brother do a business u will able to control urself, because every where is full of scam.. now I didnt belief radio station could advertise scam to the public... so beware.
Re: No Failure Empowerment Scheme "Real Or Another Mmm" by Acidosis(m): 8:39am On Aug 21, 2019
Adexpumpin88:
Mr... one day you will wakeup and they will be no where to be found... No failure did same things now they have close all their offices they run away with peoples million, thousands and switched their phone off. Now i regret investing in such. So my brother do a business u will able to control urself, because every where is full of scam.. now I didnt belief radio station could advertise scam to the public... so beware.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: No Failure Empowerment Scheme "Real Or Another Mmm" by tunnyl(m): 7:42pm On Apr 19, 2020
Wow. Thank God I didn't invest. I just remembered about them and decided to check th e post I created today.
Re: No Failure Empowerment Scheme "Real Or Another Mmm" by Khebajoe(m): 9:59pm On Sep 18, 2020
No failure later failled thier generation,they swindle my money thier officess closed and their numbers re switched off no where to trace them too !

(1) (Reply)

What Can I Do With A Million Naira? / Please How Can I Register For Webull As A Nigerian / Why Pure Income Is Not A High Yield Investment Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.