Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria Every December.a Nightmare To Nigerians By Bonez. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria Every December.a Nightmare To Nigerians By Bonez. (533 Views)

Oshiomhole Reacts To Arrest Of 80 Nigerians By Fbi For Internet Fraud / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria / El-Rufai's Tweet About Fuel Scarcity In 2014 (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria Every December.a Nightmare To Nigerians By Bonez. by bonezworld(m): 2:59pm On Dec 19, 2017
Fuel scarcity in Nigeria every December.A nightmare to Nigerians by bonez.
Fuel scarcity has remained a nightmare to Nigerians.Once the period of December in every year comes,the commodity becomes relatively scarce.From the period of January to November of every year,fuel can be found in the nooks and crannies of every part of Nigeria.Even black marketers lose customers.There are no queues at filling stations,only people that face an empty tank in the middle of the road,patronise the black marketers.At these periods of January to November,fuel attendants at filling stations become very nice to their customers.During December periods,the commodity becomes relatively very scarce to an extent whereby at few filling stations where the commodity is available,fuel attendants at pumps over work themselves to an extent whereby,they become aggressive to customers who annoy them.A lot of people end up going into the business of buying selling fuel at most parts of the country.Black marketers of fuel enjoy December period because they make a lot of profits.They set high prices on fuel and when you can't find fuel at filling stations,you end up patronising them even with their high rates.I have tried to carry out a series of research on this matter,but I could not pinpoint the exact thing causing fuel scarcity during December periods in Nigeria.No one seems to know the cause of fuel scarcity in Nigeria every December.Fuel scarcity in Nigeria remains a nightmare to Nigerians.I call on the Nigerian government and other stake holders to look into this issue at hand.They should be able to come out with a long lasting solution to fuel scarcity,so that Nigerians don't suffer fuel scarcity during December periods.December periods are meant for celebration and not frustration.
God bless the The Federal Republic Nigeria.
God bless bonez.
God bless bonezworld.
God bless Bonez group inc.
#Bonezizabonez.
http://Facebook.com/bonezworld
http://twitter.com/bonezizabonez
http://Instagram.com/bonezizabonez
http://bonezworld..com

Re: Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria Every December.a Nightmare To Nigerians By Bonez. by forreelinc(m): 3:04pm On Dec 19, 2017
Mtchew which kind dry write up be this one?
Op go do armed robber blogging no be your thing
Re: Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria Every December.a Nightmare To Nigerians By Bonez. by Emyogalanya: 3:12pm On Dec 19, 2017
forreelinc:
Mtchew which kind dry write up be this one?
Op go do armed robber blogging no be your thing
PENGASAN IS ANTI CHRIST
Re: Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria Every December.a Nightmare To Nigerians By Bonez. by forreelinc(m): 3:14pm On Dec 19, 2017
Emyogalanya:
PENGASAN IS ANTI CHRIST
Why you come dey tell me?
Bloody biafran
Re: Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria Every December.a Nightmare To Nigerians By Bonez. by Emyogalanya: 3:43pm On Dec 19, 2017
forreelinc:
Why you come dey tell me? Bloody biafran
FULANI SLAVE
Re: Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria Every December.a Nightmare To Nigerians By Bonez. by HtwoOw: 5:27pm On Dec 19, 2017
Except it didn't happen in 2016, all because the looters were running helterskelter

My journey through ede today I bought fuel at Bovas along okegada ede, and I bought it 143

(1) (Reply)

Fuel Crisis In Port Harcout,buhari,apc And Nnpc Lied,solution Not Near / Introduction To APC Government (APC 101).. Please Maturely Attempt The Questions / Somebody Should Please Educate Buhari On This... 198,000 End Of The Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.