Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

Iyabo Ojo Counts Down To 40th Birthday With Stunning Cleavage Baring Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyabo Ojo Counts Down To 40th Birthday With Stunning Cleavage Baring Photos (46453 Views)

Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts / Fans Divided Over Roman Goddess' Massive Cleavage-Baring Photos: 'Kuku Go Nude' / Moyo Lawal's Massive Cleavage-Baring Photos: Fans Slam Her, She Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iyabo Ojo Counts Down To 40th Birthday With Stunning Cleavage Baring Photos by kidap: 3:07pm On Dec 19, 2017
The Home Of Nollywood News [Nollyzone.com]

Just In the name of celebrating her 40th birthday, actress shares stunning cleavage baring photos.

2 days from now, Nollywood actress, Iyabo Ojo will be celebrating her 40th birthday, actress took to her instagram page to share some cleavage baring photos to count down to her celebration.

See more photos at http://news.nollyzone.com/actress-iyabo-ojo-counts-40th-birthday-stunning-cleavage-baring-photos/

Re: Iyabo Ojo Counts Down To 40th Birthday With Stunning Cleavage Baring Photos by forreelinc(m): 3:10pm On Dec 19, 2017
Mmmmmm I must make sure I r@pe this gal and ton to dikeh before I die them to dey show demself I wan pour inside them make them know say no matter what they do they are just glorified holes for the pen!s of a man

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Iyabo Ojo Counts Down To 40th Birthday With Stunning Cleavage Baring Photos by KellyKertz(m): 3:10pm On Dec 19, 2017
Cute
Re: Iyabo Ojo Counts Down To 40th Birthday With Stunning Cleavage Baring Photos by NaijaCelebrity: 3:12pm On Dec 19, 2017
first klass mumu

forreelinc:
Mmmmmm I must make sure I r@pe this gal and ton to dikeh before I die them to dey show demself I wan pour inside them make them know say no matter what they do they are just glorified holes for the pen!s of a man

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo Counts Down To 40th Birthday With Stunning Cleavage Baring Photos by forreelinc(m): 3:22pm On Dec 19, 2017
NaijaCelebrity:
Same to u bro

Lazy !d!ot

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo Counts Down To 40th Birthday With Stunning Cleavage Baring Photos by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 19, 2017
sad

angry

∆ I thought she has a daughter.... Bad legacies everywhere... ∆

10 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Counts Down To 40th Birthday With Stunning Cleavage Baring Photos by dahunsy(f): 3:42pm On Dec 19, 2017
Coughs****clears throat# digital olosho

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Counts Down To 40th Birthday With Stunning Cleavage Baring Photos by Evablizin(f): 3:44pm On Dec 19, 2017
shocked

Nawa oh,all this nonsense should end this year.

7 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Counts Down To 40th Birthday With Stunning Cleavage Baring Photos by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 4:09pm On Dec 19, 2017
shocked shocked

where is the cleavage......mtchewwwwwwwwww

iyabo should stop using mary kay, high-mercury-content bleaching cream and fake hair to deceive people young enough to be her grand children

old age fall on you angry

20 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Counts Down To 40th Birthday With Stunning Cleavage Baring Photos by BruncleZuma: 4:10pm On Dec 19, 2017
APC!!!!
Re: Iyabo Ojo Counts Down To 40th Birthday With Stunning Cleavage Baring Photos by prospero5(m): 4:11pm On Dec 19, 2017
see me o!

i don't even know any nollywood actress.
thank God for nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Counts Down To 40th Birthday With Stunning Cleavage Baring Photos by AremoOG(m): 4:11pm On Dec 19, 2017
Na her cleavage so what?
Re: Iyabo Ojo Counts Down To 40th Birthday With Stunning Cleavage Baring Photos by nairavsdollars(f): 4:11pm On Dec 19, 2017
chopping Atiku's money
Re: Iyabo Ojo Counts Down To 40th Birthday With Stunning Cleavage Baring Photos by mayowascholar(m): 4:11pm On Dec 19, 2017
hbd
Re: Iyabo Ojo Counts Down To 40th Birthday With Stunning Cleavage Baring Photos by janeIBfashion(f): 4:11pm On Dec 19, 2017
nice
Re: Iyabo Ojo Counts Down To 40th Birthday With Stunning Cleavage Baring Photos by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 19, 2017
With all d make up she is still not attractive...
Re: Iyabo Ojo Counts Down To 40th Birthday With Stunning Cleavage Baring Photos by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 19, 2017
SAY NO TO BLEACHING
Re: Iyabo Ojo Counts Down To 40th Birthday With Stunning Cleavage Baring Photos by Ruggedfitness: 4:11pm On Dec 19, 2017
The power of makeup can never be over emphasized, I hope she continues to age with grace
Nice look tho

In Other News
Mother Goes Nude On Facebook To Show What Post-Baby Body Really Look Like
www.realfitbody.com/2017/12/mother-goes-nude-on-facebook-to-show.html
Re: Iyabo Ojo Counts Down To 40th Birthday With Stunning Cleavage Baring Photos by Inception(m): 4:11pm On Dec 19, 2017
shocked

where the cleavage biko?

Meanwhile:

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Counts Down To 40th Birthday With Stunning Cleavage Baring Photos by Uyi168: 4:12pm On Dec 19, 2017
where d cleavage naa
Re: Iyabo Ojo Counts Down To 40th Birthday With Stunning Cleavage Baring Photos by loveisgoody: 4:12pm On Dec 19, 2017
h
Re: Iyabo Ojo Counts Down To 40th Birthday With Stunning Cleavage Baring Photos by oshe111(m): 4:12pm On Dec 19, 2017
She is just an Agricultural Tool
Re: Iyabo Ojo Counts Down To 40th Birthday With Stunning Cleavage Baring Photos by Wolexdey(m): 4:12pm On Dec 19, 2017
This is what they teach the Youths. When you talk, they say you judged them... What a Pity

Follow Follow girls... See your role model...

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Counts Down To 40th Birthday With Stunning Cleavage Baring Photos by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 19, 2017
Pls who is she? Every slutty lady seems to be an actress these days, sounds like an alternate name for olosho
Re: Iyabo Ojo Counts Down To 40th Birthday With Stunning Cleavage Baring Photos by Oyebee91(m): 4:13pm On Dec 19, 2017
Only if you know how many dicks they Bleep to keep their lifestyles
Re: Iyabo Ojo Counts Down To 40th Birthday With Stunning Cleavage Baring Photos by Alariiwo: 4:14pm On Dec 19, 2017
Still searching for the boobs and cleavage..
Re: Iyabo Ojo Counts Down To 40th Birthday With Stunning Cleavage Baring Photos by Lanre4uonly(m): 4:16pm On Dec 19, 2017
It is well.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Appreciates Her New Melanin Look With Stunning Photos / Noble Igwe Reacts To Leo's Tweet On Cultism / Rudeboy's "Reason With Me" Records 40m YouTube Views, 2019 Highest In Continent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.