Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,775 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Iyabo Ojo Counts Down To 40th Birthday With Stunning Cleavage Baring Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyabo Ojo Counts Down To 40th Birthday With Stunning Cleavage Baring Photos (46459 Views)

Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts / Fans Divided Over Roman Goddess' Massive Cleavage-Baring Photos: 'Kuku Go Nude' / Moyo Lawal's Massive Cleavage-Baring Photos: Fans Slam Her, She Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyabo Ojo Counts Down To 40th Birthday With Stunning Cleavage Baring Photos by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:03pm On Dec 19, 2017
so beautiful...there is nothing wrong with the cloth...infact I would prefer it...I love older women and I pray to marry one just like her...
Re: Iyabo Ojo Counts Down To 40th Birthday With Stunning Cleavage Baring Photos by Lolaabokoku(f): 9:38pm On Dec 19, 2017
is this one a shild?
Re: Iyabo Ojo Counts Down To 40th Birthday With Stunning Cleavage Baring Photos by lereinter(m): 10:21pm On Dec 19, 2017
and this woman get pikin for uni
Re: Iyabo Ojo Counts Down To 40th Birthday With Stunning Cleavage Baring Photos by shegie(m): 12:21am On Dec 20, 2017
the queen heart head gbogbo awon olosho in lagos state........Tuwale mama olosho
Re: Iyabo Ojo Counts Down To 40th Birthday With Stunning Cleavage Baring Photos by twicenoni(m): 2:27am On Dec 20, 2017
Mumu if u see her for omole estate small and old like fowl wey dry on marathon sex mcteewww OKORO oti gbo bi ile galili
Re: Iyabo Ojo Counts Down To 40th Birthday With Stunning Cleavage Baring Photos by Lamiri(m): 2:31am On Dec 20, 2017
Olosho @ 40
Re: Iyabo Ojo Counts Down To 40th Birthday With Stunning Cleavage Baring Photos by Nobody: 5:07am On Dec 20, 2017
forreelinc:
Mmmmmm I must make sure I r@pe this gal and ton to dikeh before I die them to dey show demself I wan pour inside them make them know say no matter what they do they are just glorified holes for the pen!s of a man

Lmao.. Rapist, see your ambition.. cheesy

Someone rightly called you 1st class mumu grin. Your stupidity no get rival.

Even If dem give you as burnt/ roasted offering to these ladies, they will still reject you. Low life aszhole.

Piece of stinking sh!t. I spit on your grave.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Counts Down To 40th Birthday With Stunning Cleavage Baring Photos by charlizonto: 1:40pm On Dec 21, 2017
Cleavage ko..kilimanjaro ni..mtcheeew
Re: Iyabo Ojo Counts Down To 40th Birthday With Stunning Cleavage Baring Photos by forreelinc(m): 4:02pm On Dec 26, 2017
Magnifik18:

Lmao.. Rapist, see your ambition.. cheesy

Someone rightly called you 1st class mumu grin. Your stupidity no get rival.

Even If dem give you as burnt/ roasted offering to these ladies, they will still reject you. Low life aszhole.

Piece of stinking sh!t. I spit on your grave.

Eh? F@ggot are you stalking me?
Abeg o na woman I like i no dey follow man or if you want a rematch,all you gotta do is ask instead of spitting on your mothers corpse
Re: Iyabo Ojo Counts Down To 40th Birthday With Stunning Cleavage Baring Photos by forreelinc(m): 4:03pm On Dec 26, 2017
swiitJese:

Bwahahahahahaha cheesy cheesy

This peson, I pity u

angry pity iyabo ojo's Toto
Re: Iyabo Ojo Counts Down To 40th Birthday With Stunning Cleavage Baring Photos by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 26, 2017
forreelinc:

Eh? F@ggot are you stalking me?
Abeg o na woman I like i no dey follow man or if you want a rematch,all you gotta do is ask instead of spitting on your mothers corpse

You no even reach person wey I go say "hey" to talk more of mingle with.

I don't mingle with RAPISTS and those whoes life time ambition is to achieve nothing.

You too low o.o.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Counts Down To 40th Birthday With Stunning Cleavage Baring Photos by forreelinc(m): 11:23pm On Dec 26, 2017
Magnifik18:

You no even reach person wey I go say "hey" to talk more of mingle with.
Of course I dont, na your fellow gay niggas you dey roll with na we've established that already
Magnifik18:

I don't mingle with RAPISTS.

Yea you just stalk them and let them whoop your butt cool stop telling me what I already know
Re: Iyabo Ojo Counts Down To 40th Birthday With Stunning Cleavage Baring Photos by Nobody: 12:08am On Dec 27, 2017
forreelinc:

Of course I dont, na your fellow gay niggas you dey roll with na we've established that already

Yea you just stalk them and let them whoop your butt cool stop telling me what I already know

Nzuzu!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abuja All White Pool Party In Pictures / Wizkid Shades Davido For Dissing His AFRIMA Awards [PICS] / Noble Igwe Reacts To Leo's Tweet On Cultism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.