Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,055 members, 7,859,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 06:59 PM

Ike Ekweremadu Wears N680k Versace Shirt To Tony Elumelu's Christmas Party - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ike Ekweremadu Wears N680k Versace Shirt To Tony Elumelu's Christmas Party (56909 Views)

Patrick Obahiagbon Condolence Message To Tony Anenih's Family Goes Viral / Tinubu Reacts To Tony Anenih's Death / Bukola Saraki Reacts To Tony Anenih's Death, Shares Photo With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Wears N680k Versace Shirt To Tony Elumelu's Christmas Party by g0tze: 8:48pm On Dec 19, 2017
sultanodudua:

Aregbes mistress pray that in your life time you or your sugar daddy aregbe reaches ekweremadu's level.
Hahahaha you dey mind that dirty goat.

3 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Wears N680k Versace Shirt To Tony Elumelu's Christmas Party by muller101(m): 8:53pm On Dec 19, 2017
sultanodudua:

You mean bobrisky.
you get am grin

3 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Wears N680k Versace Shirt To Tony Elumelu's Christmas Party by orjaha(m): 9:16pm On Dec 19, 2017
waster man
that sum can be used to help, many graduates in the country find it difficult to get job.
you that is wearing a shirt that is more than 600k was telling them to go on self employed.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Wears N680k Versace Shirt To Tony Elumelu's Christmas Party by solid3(m): 9:41pm On Dec 19, 2017
Money miss road, see how he dressed with 680k shirt.

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Wears N680k Versace Shirt To Tony Elumelu's Christmas Party by mrkings84(m): 10:17pm On Dec 19, 2017
Is the shirt bullet proof??
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Wears N680k Versace Shirt To Tony Elumelu's Christmas Party by Henri8: 10:21pm On Dec 19, 2017
How did you know it cost 680k?
Show is the receipt.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Wears N680k Versace Shirt To Tony Elumelu's Christmas Party by coputa(m): 10:29pm On Dec 19, 2017
sarrki:
Serious

Its a waste of resources

The shirt know fine

It does not even look good on him
The rich looks at the quality and not the beauty.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Wears N680k Versace Shirt To Tony Elumelu's Christmas Party by RALPHOW(m): 10:34pm On Dec 19, 2017
Is it bullet proof
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Wears N680k Versace Shirt To Tony Elumelu's Christmas Party by kernel505: 10:55pm On Dec 19, 2017
Alariiwo:
Just imagine..

Yet Ipob e-rats will be shouting biafra, when the idiots they have as leaders keep feeding fat on large salaries from Nigeria.
The fool has not lobbied for any meaningful project in his region ever since he became deputy senate president.

What has Osibanjo lobbied for your region?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Wears N680k Versace Shirt To Tony Elumelu's Christmas Party by lazygal: 10:56pm On Dec 19, 2017
sarrki:
Serious

Its a waste of resources

The shirt know fine

It does not even look good on him

Honestly it doesn't look Good on him bit am aure it would have looked good on some one else

Sarki ya ka ke?

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Wears N680k Versace Shirt To Tony Elumelu's Christmas Party by stieyven(m): 11:18pm On Dec 19, 2017
Alariiwo:
Just imagine..

Yet Ipob e-rats will be shouting biafra, when the idiots they have as leaders keep feeding fat on large salaries from Nigeria.
The fool has not lobbied for any meaningful project in his region ever since he became deputy senate president.
He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Wears N680k Versace Shirt To Tony Elumelu's Christmas Party by deomelo: 11:42pm On Dec 19, 2017
kernel505:

What has Osibanjo lobbied for your region?

So, your elected leaders are not allowed to do anything on your behalf to help you until leaders in the SW do same?

You people's backward and illogical thinking gets very nauseating.

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Wears N680k Versace Shirt To Tony Elumelu's Christmas Party by kernel505: 11:49pm On Dec 19, 2017
deomelo:

So, your elected leaders are not allowed to do anything on your behalf to help you until leaders in the SW do same?

You people's backward and illogical thinking gets very nauseating.

I refuse to trade words with you tonight.
Back to the main issue, we elected him and aren't complaining, so... Why asking his impact when you can't outline the impact of your own representative.

Please mind your region, and leave others to their choice till they ask for your help.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Wears N680k Versace Shirt To Tony Elumelu's Christmas Party by sarrki(m): 1:56am On Dec 20, 2017
lazygal:

Honestly it doesn't look Good on him bit am aure it would have looked good on some one else

Sarki ya ka ke?

Lafiya
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Wears N680k Versace Shirt To Tony Elumelu's Christmas Party by afbstrategies: 2:59am On Dec 20, 2017
einsteine:

But it won't be called Versace.

Meaning what? Versace thrills folks like you, not me. I can afford it but will never wear it in my life. Stop being exploited ok.

2 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Wears N680k Versace Shirt To Tony Elumelu's Christmas Party by sultanodudua: 5:14am On Dec 20, 2017
kernel505:

I refuse to trade words with you tonight.
Back to the main issue, we elected him and aren't complaining, so... Why asking his impact when you can't outline the impact of your own representative.

Please mind your region, and leave others to their choice till they ask for your help.

Well said.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Wears N680k Versace Shirt To Tony Elumelu's Christmas Party by justmenoni: 6:19am On Dec 20, 2017
Op, how much is the ABA version? grin cheesy grin
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Wears N680k Versace Shirt To Tony Elumelu's Christmas Party by chibuzorAbia: 7:43am On Dec 20, 2017
This ipob baboon looking fool is deputy senate president?
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Wears N680k Versace Shirt To Tony Elumelu's Christmas Party by Rockyrascal(m): 10:32am On Dec 20, 2017
millionboi2:
Kai.. ....leaders of today don't want to leave anything for d tomorrow leaders.
that's because we leaders of tomorrow are not eager to take anything.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Wears N680k Versace Shirt To Tony Elumelu's Christmas Party by einsteine(m): 4:09pm On Dec 20, 2017
afbstrategies:

Meaning what? Versace thrills folks like you, not me. I can afford it but will never wear it in my life. Stop being exploited ok.

Don't be an idiot. I am explaining why it costs so much to you and you are jumping to conclusions. Fools everywhere.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Wears N680k Versace Shirt To Tony Elumelu's Christmas Party by afbstrategies: 6:10pm On Dec 20, 2017
einsteine:

Don't be an idiot. I am explaining why it costs so much to you and you are jumping to conclusions. Fools everywhere.

You are the idiot because you are hooked on names like Versace. That's what happens when you skip your medication, loser! Walk off Slowpoke!

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Wears N680k Versace Shirt To Tony Elumelu's Christmas Party by afbstrategies: 6:19pm On Dec 20, 2017
einsteine:

You don't have anything and you are hooked on Versace and stuffs like that. How are we sure you are not even a dubious person. Get a life, Punk. Fools everywhere. There you are, selling used generators and laptop and hailing those wearing Versace. Cut your coat according to your sense, not even size undecided

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Wears N680k Versace Shirt To Tony Elumelu's Christmas Party by einsteine(m): 8:33pm On Dec 20, 2017
afbstrategies:

You don't have anything and you are hooked on Versace and stuffs like that. How are we sure you are not even a dubious person. Get a life, Punk. Fools everywhere. There you are, selling used generators and laptop and hailing those wearing Versace. Cut your coat according to your sense, not even size undecided

Calling you an idiot is an act of generosity. In reality, you are a spawn of morons and imbeciles which is why you have a double digit IQ that has made it impossible for you to comprehend posts. As an incorrigible fool and an unrepentant scallywag, you failed to understand that I was simply letting you know that Versace's brand value is what makes it different from the Aba made clothes you were talking about. Instead, you launched into a torrent of insults which showed exactly what should have been done to you when you were a foetus: a D & c. In fact, it would have been much better if your father had had the good sense to procure contraceptives so that your miserable self would not be let loose on this world but alas the damage is already done so I advise that you cross the road right now so a very long vehicle can slam you to death and crankshaft oil can pour into your damaged brains.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Wears N680k Versace Shirt To Tony Elumelu's Christmas Party by afbstrategies: 8:34pm On Dec 20, 2017
einsteine:

[s]Calling you an idiot is an act of generosity. In reality, you are a spawn of morons and imbeciles which is why you have a double digit IQ that has made it impossible for you to comprehend posts. As an incorrigible fool and an unrepentant scallywag, you failed to understand that I was simply letting you know that Versace's brand value is what makes it different from the Aba made clothes you were talking about. Instead, you launched into a torrent of insults which showed exactly what should have been done to you when you were a foetus: a D & c. In fact, it would have been much better if your father had had the good sense to procure contraceptives so that your miserable self would not be let loose on this world but alas the damage is already done so I advise that you cross the road right now so a very long vehicle can slam you to death and crankshaft oil can pour into your damaged brains.[/s]

Take your medication bro and stop taking that stuff.

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Wears N680k Versace Shirt To Tony Elumelu's Christmas Party by einsteine(m): 8:36pm On Dec 20, 2017
afbstrategies:

I am an idiot. I can't comprehend posts. I am an slowpoke. !

I thought as much.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Wears N680k Versace Shirt To Tony Elumelu's Christmas Party by afbstrategies: 8:38pm On Dec 20, 2017
einsteine:

[s]Calling you an idiot is an act of generosity. In reality, you are a spawn of morons and imbeciles which is why you have a double digit IQ that has made it impossible for you to comprehend posts. As an incorrigible fool and an unrepentant scallywag, you failed to understand that I was simply letting you know that Versace's brand value is what makes it different from the Aba made clothes you were talking about. Instead, you launched into a torrent of insults which showed exactly what should have been done to you when you were a foetus: a D & c. In fact, it would have been much better if your father had had the good sense to procure contraceptives so that your miserable self would not be let loose on this world but alas the damage is already done so I advise that you cross the road right now so a very long vehicle can slam you to death and crankshaft oil can pour into your damaged brains.[/s]

Low life. Continue to dream of Versace and then look for Nigerians you will kidnap later. Do that and you will meet your untimely death. Work hard and wait for your time. You are pained because you are not getting anything from selling used generators and stolen laptops. Stop skipping your medication loser. Let's see if you will see 2018 slowpoke

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Wears N680k Versace Shirt To Tony Elumelu's Christmas Party by afbstrategies: 8:39pm On Dec 20, 2017
einsteine:

I am an idiot. I can't comprehend posts. I am an slowpoke.

Good. Tell them you sell stolen generators and laptop too. They will catch you one day and put tires on your neck
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Wears N680k Versace Shirt To Tony Elumelu's Christmas Party by afbstrategies: 8:42pm On Dec 20, 2017
einsteine:

I thought as much.

Take your medication and stay alive einsteine.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Wears N680k Versace Shirt To Tony Elumelu's Christmas Party by afbstrategies: 8:49pm On Dec 20, 2017
einsteine:

I thought as much.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Wears N680k Versace Shirt To Tony Elumelu's Christmas Party by Nobody: 12:08am On Dec 21, 2017
Nigeriadondie:
Pidgin2 is my master.

How market?
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Wears N680k Versace Shirt To Tony Elumelu's Christmas Party by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 22, 2017
if say dem no talk say d shirt na 600k I for no even know sef the shirt no even fit am sef him wan do young boy as him dn old reach

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

States APC May Lose In 2019 - Daily Trust / Amaechi & Wike Unite At A Town Hall Meeting In Rivers (Photos) / I Would Have Picked Obi Again As Running Mate – Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.