Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,783 members, 7,810,044 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

Police Fire Tear Gas At Innoson Motors Workers, GTB Moves To Shut Down Factory - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Police Fire Tear Gas At Innoson Motors Workers, GTB Moves To Shut Down Factory (50679 Views)

Access Bank To Shut Down 346 Banks Nationwide (List) / BREAKING: N8.7bn Debt: Innoson Motors Moves To Take Over Gtbank / The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Fire Tear Gas At Innoson Motors Workers, GTB Moves To Shut Down Factory by pedrilo: 11:18pm On Dec 19, 2017
pasol4real:

Thats exactly what will happen ti gtb in the nearest future .igbos wud start withdrawing all their money from the bank .
As for me i have already transfered all my money to my diamond account.
u can exit the entire financial sector for all I care! U r not among the 10% of Nigerians that owns over 90% of bank deposit.

1 Like

Re: Police Fire Tear Gas At Innoson Motors Workers, GTB Moves To Shut Down Factory by mavinc4u(f): 11:29pm On Dec 19, 2017
Hmm. Thank God my account with Gtbank is dormant.
Re: Police Fire Tear Gas At Innoson Motors Workers, GTB Moves To Shut Down Factory by mywells: 11:30pm On Dec 19, 2017
This GTB is nonsense bank why can't they use innoson cars as their official cars and other banks would follow their foot step.
Re: Police Fire Tear Gas At Innoson Motors Workers, GTB Moves To Shut Down Factory by pasol4real(m): 11:33pm On Dec 19, 2017
pedrilo:
u can exit the entire financial sector for all I care! U r not among the 10% of Nigerians that owns over 90% of bank deposit.
I may not be à dangote or elumelu or even among the so called % of nigerians like u said .
But i know we igbos can bring them to their kneels .
Hell they call me anytime i withdraw just 50 to 200 k n beg me to return it as soon as possible.
How much more now that the account has been Closed down .
Besides u sound so pained ,u must be a staff of gtb.
U better start looking for another job.
grin grin
Re: Police Fire Tear Gas At Innoson Motors Workers, GTB Moves To Shut Down Factory by pedrilo: 11:38pm On Dec 19, 2017
pasol4real:

I may not be à dangote or elumelu or even among the so called % of nigerians like u said .
But i know we igbos can bring them to their kneels .
Hell they call me anytime i withdraw just 50 to 200 k n beg me to return it as soon as possible.
How much more now that the account has been Closed down .
Besides u sound so pained ,u must be a staff of gtb.
U better start looking for another job.
grin grin
tah! mechi onu dia! Ezi ofia
Re: Police Fire Tear Gas At Innoson Motors Workers, GTB Moves To Shut Down Factory by Nobody: 11:56pm On Dec 19, 2017
PAGAN9JA:
Pitiful . The Gods of our ancestors are our only hope.
That picture made me laugh. Special kind of temptation indeed. If devil use that kind of special temptation on any human being even the most authentic men of God will fall.

1 Like

Re: Police Fire Tear Gas At Innoson Motors Workers, GTB Moves To Shut Down Factory by spicegrp: 3:03am On Dec 20, 2017
Wot z d connection btwn innocent arrest and shutting down a factory? If d man defraud gtb, then why breaking down production process....is that d court order.. Pls we shud respect the law.
May be, dis speedy process has some link with his open support to a particular pol party in 2015, presidential election and dey av been waiting for him to cross d red line.
Innocent shud realise dat, and becareful with his business. This z nigeria

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Police Fire Tear Gas At Innoson Motors Workers, GTB Moves To Shut Down Factory by mechanics(m): 4:49am On Dec 20, 2017
I hope the issues are resolved amicably.
Re: Police Fire Tear Gas At Innoson Motors Workers, GTB Moves To Shut Down Factory by manny4life(m): 6:31am On Dec 20, 2017
I'm a bit lost on this Innoson vs GTB issue; according to papers and evidence circulating the web, Innoson has won over GTB in court three times. So my question is: during the court proceedings in which different judges (including the appeals court) awarded judgment to Innoson, didn't GTB tender evidence in court suggesting that Innoson defrauded them? I mean why would the courts grant judgment when it's clear (for assumption basis) that the award is based on a fraud? The case of fraud is baseless and doesn't make any sense.
Re: Police Fire Tear Gas At Innoson Motors Workers, GTB Moves To Shut Down Factory by manny4life(m): 6:38am On Dec 20, 2017
More so, GTB is capitalized to the tune of N25billion (CBN minimum capital requirement for commercial banks). I don't know how much Innoson owes GTB, but GTB currently owes N8billion (court judgment) that is currently being appealed to the Supreme Court. Innoson's debt can certainly not be in the tune of N8billion but I stand corrected.
Re: Police Fire Tear Gas At Innoson Motors Workers, GTB Moves To Shut Down Factory by shekauvsbuhari: 8:21am On Dec 20, 2017
Osucoward:
When did EFFCC become GT Bank? grin This is EFCC not GT Bank.

Does Innoson owe GT Bank money? Did he give false information to obtain loan from GT Bank?

Did he sign a contract he neglected?

Did he commit fraud?

Ibo people should change from crying victim when they do wrong. A man that walked his two legs to the bank, took out loans and then refused to pay back, how is that a good business partner.

In the US, his business would have been liquidated to pay back his loans.

Investors beware.

Zenith Bank is standing strong because the business wasn't built on fraud. GT Bank is standing strong because it wasn't built on fraud.

man u no get work? Dem employ u to follow this matter up?
Re: Police Fire Tear Gas At Innoson Motors Workers, GTB Moves To Shut Down Factory by COCKCROW: 8:34am On Dec 20, 2017
That is why we clamour for Biafra. Without Biafra more of this happen tomorrow. How was ONADO case handled?
Re: Police Fire Tear Gas At Innoson Motors Workers, GTB Moves To Shut Down Factory by COCKCROW: 8:40am On Dec 20, 2017
Support for Biafra is the only way out, believe or not!
Re: Police Fire Tear Gas At Innoson Motors Workers, GTB Moves To Shut Down Factory by colli247(m): 8:45am On Dec 20, 2017
argob44:
Policemen fire tear gas at Innoson Motors workers as Guaranty Trust Bank, GTB moves to shut down the factory.

This is coming hours after Innoson Motors CEO, Innocent Chukwuma was arrested for jumping bail in connection with lingering issues between his company and GTBank.

MORE: http://www.asbgistng.com/2017/12/police-fire-tear-gas-innoson-motors-workers.html

CC: Lalasticlala
THIS IS NOT GOOD GOD IS WATCHING AFTER SOME WILL SAY ONE NIGERIA... DANGOTE COMPANY IS MOVING ON WITHOUT ANY ATTACK WHY
Re: Police Fire Tear Gas At Innoson Motors Workers, GTB Moves To Shut Down Factory by backtosender: 9:32am On Dec 20, 2017
I keep telling them only Biafra will guarantee your future from evil one zoogerians. I think is better all those one Nigerians get burn the more that way they will use their heads keep on supporting one Nigeria lets see how you can escape from their wickedness
Re: Police Fire Tear Gas At Innoson Motors Workers, GTB Moves To Shut Down Factory by kodlins(f): 9:45am On Dec 20, 2017
Service which loan?
Have you read the story?
GTB is wrong!!
They should pay him back his money.

MrHistorian:

Are you slow??

Because he owns an indigenous car producing factory now. . . He should be absolved of any criminal case?

Your ignorance is beyond human remedy.

Innoson...Go and service your debt!!!!!!!!
Re: Police Fire Tear Gas At Innoson Motors Workers, GTB Moves To Shut Down Factory by lizzynicole: 10:01am On Dec 20, 2017
Some bad people are behind this, the fisrt car making company in nigeria is about going down and the goverment are looking
Re: Police Fire Tear Gas At Innoson Motors Workers, GTB Moves To Shut Down Factory by Itszendo(m): 10:10am On Dec 20, 2017
MrHistorian:

Are you slow??

Because he owns an indigenous car producing factory now. . . He should be absolved of any criminal case?

i think you need to read the story very well before writing.

GTB should pay their Debt of 6billion to man.
Re: Police Fire Tear Gas At Innoson Motors Workers, GTB Moves To Shut Down Factory by Sexyolori(f): 4:09pm On Dec 20, 2017
MrHistorian:

Are you slow??

What Stupid Criminal Case?pls go and re-read d facts of his case wt Gtb and point out d criminal case. Gtb is just looking 4 ways 2 cover up their fraudulent activities,this one will be their nemesis.
Re: Police Fire Tear Gas At Innoson Motors Workers, GTB Moves To Shut Down Factory by Olafisoyem: 4:59pm On Dec 20, 2017
Osucoward:

Which countries? Name them.

In America, innocents business would have been liquidated to pay his loans.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/7648330.stm
Re: Police Fire Tear Gas At Innoson Motors Workers, GTB Moves To Shut Down Factory by Wyttcat: 3:40pm On Dec 26, 2017
donb06:
bro with due respect, try to carry out a thorough research on this issue and see who is to pay who tnx

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Naira Strengthens Further Against Dollar On Parallel Market / Nigerian Economy: Here Are Some Profitable Online Businesses You Can Start / A Man's Boutique Business From 2005 To 2018 In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.