Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,811 members, 7,820,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Police Fire Tear Gas At Innoson Motors Workers, GTB Moves To Shut Down Factory - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Police Fire Tear Gas At Innoson Motors Workers, GTB Moves To Shut Down Factory (50721 Views)

Access Bank To Shut Down 346 Banks Nationwide (List) / BREAKING: N8.7bn Debt: Innoson Motors Moves To Take Over Gtbank / The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Fire Tear Gas At Innoson Motors Workers, GTB Moves To Shut Down Factory by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 19, 2017
This is what happens get when u have genietrc illitreates ruling, Buharis brain is no longer of any use, after u start begging foriegners to invest, when you treat ur people like dirt is it a foreigner that you will appreciate. This nonsense will be remedied in a year's time. Stupid government of imbeciles

2 Likes

Re: Police Fire Tear Gas At Innoson Motors Workers, GTB Moves To Shut Down Factory by dandollaz: 8:28pm On Dec 19, 2017
MrHistorian:

Are you slow??

Because he owns an indigenous car producing factory now. . . He should be absolved of any criminal case?

Your ignorance is beyond human remedy.

Innoson...Go and service your debt!!!!!!!!
Have Nigeria finished servicing there Dept?
They give farmers non serviceable loans and charge industries huge amount.
They should not try to close only this one .
Quote me and be an afonja
Re: Police Fire Tear Gas At Innoson Motors Workers, GTB Moves To Shut Down Factory by Alday: 8:28pm On Dec 19, 2017
Guestlander:

If you are correct, then this is not about interest overcharge but fraud.

So how does forged shipping documents concern Gtb when their loan has been repaid and they admitted over-charging interest but disputes how much?
Re: Police Fire Tear Gas At Innoson Motors Workers, GTB Moves To Shut Down Factory by Osucoward: 8:30pm On Dec 19, 2017
dandollaz:

[s]Have Nigeria finished servicing there Dept?
They give farmers non serviceable loans and charge industries huge amount.
They should not try to close only this one .
Quote me and be an afonja[/s]

Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Police Fire Tear Gas At Innoson Motors Workers, GTB Moves To Shut Down Factory by bigpicture001: 8:30pm On Dec 19, 2017
lonelydora:
Obasanjo did same to Ibeto but he bounced back. PMB/GTbank is trying to do it to Innoson. By God's grace he shall overcome. Watch Dangote open a car factory once they succeed in pulling Innoson down.

A call to all Igbos to boycott GTBank. We shall overcome.
...obj..did nothing to ibeto..

1 Like

Re: Police Fire Tear Gas At Innoson Motors Workers, GTB Moves To Shut Down Factory by Osucoward: 8:31pm On Dec 19, 2017
Alday:

So how does forged shipping documents concern Gtb when their loan has been repaid and they admitted over-charging interest but disputes how much?

So who told you GT Bank closed down the factory? The fake news media? grin

Innoson is still owing debts.

2 Likes

Re: Police Fire Tear Gas At Innoson Motors Workers, GTB Moves To Shut Down Factory by jrusky(m): 8:31pm On Dec 19, 2017
I seems don't understand what is going on I think this shouldn't go these bad for goodness sake I pray this is resolve in a more better way.

Personally I don't want that company to collapse let the management seek better way out of these mess.

For all those turning this to tribal madness should just keep off and get life. This is a failed loan and no tribal jargons
Re: Police Fire Tear Gas At Innoson Motors Workers, GTB Moves To Shut Down Factory by Wyttcat: 8:31pm On Dec 19, 2017
Your brain was probably assembled at innoson. [quote author=ductive post=63434662][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Police Fire Tear Gas At Innoson Motors Workers, GTB Moves To Shut Down Factory by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:32pm On Dec 19, 2017
tugrow:
This our first home make car company, government will turn their eye and look

What a disgrace. Nigerian leaders are junk
Re: Police Fire Tear Gas At Innoson Motors Workers, GTB Moves To Shut Down Factory by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 19, 2017
Besides Magu is on that seat illegally since he as been rejected by senate, they should that their clean up there, u cant be "fighting corruptIon" when you are illegally imposed on the nation.we have been dragged into the gutter by buhari and his barbarians.
Re: Police Fire Tear Gas At Innoson Motors Workers, GTB Moves To Shut Down Factory by Osucoward: 8:33pm On Dec 19, 2017
dieBYfire:

[s]What makes you clean? And what makes me unclean ?
Stop using Mynd44 to chase ur enemies.
It won't stop the tribal war. You are the most tribalistic creature on NL.
So leave Mynd44 out of it. Unless he chooses to take sides grin[/s]

Nonsense as usual. You've been reported.

2 Likes

Re: Police Fire Tear Gas At Innoson Motors Workers, GTB Moves To Shut Down Factory by Oloripelebe: 8:33pm On Dec 19, 2017
pedrilo:
u just but a kid still feeding from ur mommas pot. U go understand wetin life talk very soon, shebi u go grow up soon?

I know that truth hurts grin

2 Likes

Re: Police Fire Tear Gas At Innoson Motors Workers, GTB Moves To Shut Down Factory by Wyttcat: 8:33pm On Dec 19, 2017
Right, 100% Chinese spare parts and some come from China already assembled.
Osuhatesosu:

Innoson assembles spare parts.

2 Likes

Re: Police Fire Tear Gas At Innoson Motors Workers, GTB Moves To Shut Down Factory by Osucoward: 8:33pm On Dec 19, 2017
ehie:
Besides Magu is on that seat illegally since he as been rejected by senate, they should that their clean up there, u cant be "fighting corruptIon" when you are illegally imposed on the nation.we have been dragged into the gutter by buhari and his barbarians.

Innoson is a fraud. Let him defend himself. This has nothing to do with Magu.

4 Likes

Re: Police Fire Tear Gas At Innoson Motors Workers, GTB Moves To Shut Down Factory by Oloripelebe: 8:34pm On Dec 19, 2017
dieBYfire:

You should know better

At all grin

1 Like

Re: Police Fire Tear Gas At Innoson Motors Workers, GTB Moves To Shut Down Factory by Oloripelebe: 8:35pm On Dec 19, 2017
amani63:
lnnoson, nothing like promoting home made brother
But notwithstanding I love foreign cars

Chai, pick innoson grin grin...me go kuku pick bicycle instead of innoson grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Police Fire Tear Gas At Innoson Motors Workers, GTB Moves To Shut Down Factory by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 19, 2017
lonelydora:
Obasanjo did same to Ibeto but he bounced back. PMB/GTbank is trying to do it to Innoson. By God's grace he shall overcome. Watch Dangote open a car factory once they succeed in pulling Innoson down.

A call to all Igbos to boycott GTBank. We shall overcome.
so obasanjo teargassed ibeto,
Re: Police Fire Tear Gas At Innoson Motors Workers, GTB Moves To Shut Down Factory by Alday: 8:36pm On Dec 19, 2017
Osucoward:

So who told you GT Bank closed down the factory? The fake news media? grin

Innoson is still owing debts.

Who is he owing and when did he default?
First get it off your mind that a business loan is bad. It becomes bad when you can't service your debt. Gtb actually overcharged Innoson in accumulation after the debt was liquidated
Re: Police Fire Tear Gas At Innoson Motors Workers, GTB Moves To Shut Down Factory by Osucoward: 8:37pm On Dec 19, 2017
Alday:

Who is he owing and when did he default.
First get it off your mind that a business borrow is bad. It becomes bad when you can't service your debt. Gtb actually overcharged Innoson in accumulation after the debt was liquidated

That's for mr innocent to prove himself innocent.
You don't have the answer, neither do I.

1 Like

Re: Police Fire Tear Gas At Innoson Motors Workers, GTB Moves To Shut Down Factory by Cyriloha(m): 8:38pm On Dec 19, 2017
Double your hustle to make am stop saying shitty things here
Re: Police Fire Tear Gas At Innoson Motors Workers, GTB Moves To Shut Down Factory by Osucoward: 8:39pm On Dec 19, 2017
Cyriloha:
You got so many likes which is very good but me you' didn't make any good sense to me what are you trying to day bla bla is strong because it wasn't built on fraud

Did innoson fraud you ; your papa oh I remember he fraud your mama or your uncle even your sister no even get Fadden left talk more of scamming them

Secondly your any any of progress before you speech is useless to me how can you be envious of such man the man that witch seff can't pull down
.Bros begg baba Gos make it be your turn because everything in life na turn by turn

Sound illogic.
Re: Police Fire Tear Gas At Innoson Motors Workers, GTB Moves To Shut Down Factory by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 19, 2017
Osucoward:

Innoson is a fraud. Let him defend himself. This has nothing to do with Magu.
s fraud that produced 70 percent of all plastic chairs you sit ur cursed behind on, a fraud like Bmcs,magu,maina,baru,el rufai, buhari,amechi,tinubu.at least he provides a semblance of industrialisation in this dying Country
Re: Police Fire Tear Gas At Innoson Motors Workers, GTB Moves To Shut Down Factory by Alday: 8:40pm On Dec 19, 2017
Osucoward:

That's for mr innocent to prove himself innocent.
You don't have the answer, neither do I.

Please go back to school. Gtb admitted owing Innoson overcharges but the dispute is how much.

Gtb never accused Innoson of owing the bank and by the way, go and learn what an Ltd. means
Re: Police Fire Tear Gas At Innoson Motors Workers, GTB Moves To Shut Down Factory by Osucoward: 8:41pm On Dec 19, 2017
Alday:

Please go back to school. Gtb admitted owing Innoson overcharges but the dispute is how much.

Gtb never accused Innoson of owing the bank and by the way, go and learn what an Ltd. means

Then Innoson has no worry, so why is he jittery in detainment?

2 Likes

Re: Police Fire Tear Gas At Innoson Motors Workers, GTB Moves To Shut Down Factory by Osucoward: 8:42pm On Dec 19, 2017
ehie:
s fraud that produced 70 percent of all plastic chairs you sit ur cursed behind on, a fraud like Bmcs,magu,maina,baru,el rufai, buhari,amechi,tinubu.at least he provides a semblance of industrialisation in this dying Country

I can't make sense out of this jibberish

2 Likes

Re: Police Fire Tear Gas At Innoson Motors Workers, GTB Moves To Shut Down Factory by Alday: 8:43pm On Dec 19, 2017
Osucoward:

Then Innoson has no worry, so why is he jittery in detainment?

You are really a product of this wasted system in Nigeria. Innoson dragged GTB to court and won. Instead of Gtb to pay Innoson, they invited EFCC to arrest the Innoson MD and you're advocating he should go to cell and chill?

2 Likes

Re: Police Fire Tear Gas At Innoson Motors Workers, GTB Moves To Shut Down Factory by Cyriloha(m): 8:45pm On Dec 19, 2017
Osucoward:

Sound illogic.

Use your tongue to count your teeth
Re: Police Fire Tear Gas At Innoson Motors Workers, GTB Moves To Shut Down Factory by cescky(m): 8:46pm On Dec 19, 2017
Osucoward:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy thanks fo the joke

This isn't a joke

Neither is it for mentally demented jobless losers

1 Like

Re: Police Fire Tear Gas At Innoson Motors Workers, GTB Moves To Shut Down Factory by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 19, 2017
Oloripelebe:

Chai, pick innoson grin grin...me go kuku pick bicycle instead of innoson grin grin grin
hmm I da suspect you are not from east side
Re: Police Fire Tear Gas At Innoson Motors Workers, GTB Moves To Shut Down Factory by Shakushaku1(m): 8:54pm On Dec 19, 2017
See them talking abt Obama dey hated so much.. Smh
Re: Police Fire Tear Gas At Innoson Motors Workers, GTB Moves To Shut Down Factory by 3Ceagle(m): 8:55pm On Dec 19, 2017
The innoson vs gtb issue is simple business disagreements which can be resolved in court. If we truly believe in justice, then let EFCC take him/innoson motors to court if they established he forged some documents to obtain loan from GTB. EFCC cannot be the accuser and the judge as same time. It is unfortunate how EFCC continue to loose respect and recognition of average Nigeria due to their mode of operation. How has arresting and detaining individuals solved the various corruption cases they are handling. Key to winning a case is to prove beyond doubt that a crime had been committed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chevron To Leave Nigeria To Focus On Shale Back Home / Nigerian Economy: Here Are Some Profitable Online Businesses You Can Start / A Man's Boutique Business From 2005 To 2018 In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.