Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,101 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

How To Make Money On Elot.ng - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money On Elot.ng (1392 Views)

6 Tips To Earn Some More Money On The Side / Top 5 Ways To Make Money On Youtube Without Adsense / Earn Money On Your Mobile Phone With Jama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money On Elot.ng by IamEndy(m): 5:42pm On Dec 19, 2017
What to know about Elot.NG

There’s a new wave in town now. I feel I would be doing you guys a great displeasure if I don’t let you in on it. Elot.NG is fairly new, so is the whole idea and concept behind it. I heard about it a few days ago, and after trying it out, I believe its worth the shot, because, considering how bad things are this period, one has to find a way to increase spare cash.

There isn’t much to explain about the process of making money on Elot.NG because it is fairly an easy concept. Sit back and relax as I take you through the process of making cool sheddah.

Firstly, you have to register on the site with a valid bank account details. This is instantly verified from your bank to remove any issue of bank payment during withdrawals. On entering your bank account number on the register page, the system cross checks your details and after verification, you can click on proceed button to complete your registration. After submitting the form, A link will be sent to your email to activate your account. You cannot perform any operation until you have successfully verified your email address.

Secondly, you have to fund your account in order to play the Easy Cash game. The payment system used is Paystack and funding your account is secured and also a breeze to process. Simply navigate to ‘Top up’ at the side menu and click on ‘Top up now!’. This opens up the Paystack portal where you can enter your card details and make payment. Once the payment is received, your account is topped instantly!

Thirdly, click on ‘play now’ to open the game console. The game console is intuitive and user friendly. There are basically only 4 options to choose from [1,2,3 and 4]. Enter the amount you wish to stake and choose your number(s) depending on how you wish to earn. Let me explain this further:
1. To make 4x of your stake, select any number between 1 – 4.
2. To make 2x of your stake, select any two numbers between 1 – 4.
3. To make 33% of your stake, select any three numbers between 1 – 4.
Click on ‘book ticket’ and your staked amount is deducted from your account and ticket booked.
Finally, all you have to do is wait till the game is drawn by 2pm. When the game is drawn, a number from 1 - 4 is randomly selected by the system, and winners list is published on the result page of the website. If any of your selected number matches the winning number, you are instantly a winner!

http://elot.ng

Benefits of Elot.NG
With Elot.NG, you are your own boss.
1. You can deposit and withdraw at your own will.
2. Cancel your ticket in the event that you wish to change your options.
3. You can share funds to friends and loved ones to give them a chance at winning.
4. The games are drawn daily, no need to wait an extra day on a bet.
5. Refer your friends and get 5% bonus on their first ticket.

Re: How To Make Money On Elot.ng by jay89(m): 8:56am On Apr 25, 2018
Elot.ng make sense pass bet9ja.

(1) (Reply)

We Are Into Kitchen Tool And Phones On /emmanuelsstores / deleted / How To Lose Weight In 2days As Pregnant Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.