Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Killed At Nnamdi Kanu's House (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Killed At Nnamdi Kanu's House (Photos) (29194 Views)

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial / Jewish Community Storms Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Abia State. See Why. Photos / Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Killed At Nnamdi Kanu's House (Photos) by Yakson09: 11:13pm On Dec 19, 2017
msjijitar:
Wearing my bullets proof gawn to the Burial

Saboda Tsaro ��
ba dan tsoro ba
Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Killed At Nnamdi Kanu's House (Photos) by Uglyboy: 11:15pm On Dec 19, 2017
gidgiddy:

You dont have to say RIP, what you have to do is reason like a himan being. It doesnt matter where this young man was, in School, in the Market, in Church, walking on the streets, the Nigerian Army has killed unarmed people in all these places.

How many times have you heard that the British Army went to shoot unarmed British citizens in Britain? Did the British Army shoot Scottish people when they agitated for referendum in 2014?

Can you ever hear that the American Army went to shoot unarmed Americans in America?

But it is a backward thinking uncivilised Nigerian that will hear that the Nigerian Army are killing unarmed people in Nigeria and think this is normal.

When Kanu said that Africans reason like Baboons, he was right. What should shock a Nigerian is what a Nigerian tries to justify.

The Nigerian Army murders hundreds of Shia muslims, a Nigerian thinks this is ok

The Nigerian Army murders hundreds of unarmed IPOB, a Nigerian thinks this is ok.

And you wonder why Europeans think we Africans are worse than barbarians.

This young man's death will not be for nothing because as sure as anything, Nigeria will never be one and neither can a country with such backward mentality progress.

Tufiakwa for this barbaric country called Nigeria and its barbaric set of thugs called the Nigerian Army!

But do those unarmed America and Scottish protesters have any militia like BSS!

Did the leaders of those America and Scottish protesters threaten to burn down their countries?

There are so many questions you need to ask yourself before vomiting rubbish

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Killed At Nnamdi Kanu's House (Photos) by triple996(m): 11:19pm On Dec 19, 2017
Honestly speaking we Ibos need to reason
Although I am in support of biafra(so r most Ibos)
Bt d truth is dat kanu is a Fraud
His actions endangered our lives in d north
Referendum doesn't come easily not as easy as most Ibos though
R.I.P. Bt I can't die 4 kanu
Wat we actually need is restructuring nt biafra dat nobody will support nt even d U. N(daz y de Neva said anything even after all d killing)
Ibos need to wise up
Dyeing 4 kanu is a mistake

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Killed At Nnamdi Kanu's House (Photos) by Emmahunk(m): 11:29pm On Dec 19, 2017
Follysho707:

Same thing happened with Ojukwu... When will you guys learn? It's called 'Common-sense' which isn't so common anyway.

Thanks but no thanks. Late Ikemba Ojukwu fought a just and selfless war and will forever remain a hero. Read about the "Aburi Conference" and understand why he fought.
Moreover, rather than take from struggling Igbos, he emptied his wealth and that of his father's empire into prosecuting the war and for three years led his people. He never ran at the first sound of a knockout neither did he for once call Gowon names .
Please the two are worlds apart

1 Like

Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Killed At Nnamdi Kanu's House (Photos) by gidgiddy: 11:31pm On Dec 19, 2017
Uglyboy:
But do those unarmed America and Scottish protesters have any militia like BSS!

The Nigerian Army was shooting and killing unarmed IPOB long before the BSS was formed. Amnesty International reported 150 IPOB killed long before Kanu was released and BSS was formed. So this isnt about BSS as the killings was happening long before them. Besides, who told you that being a militia group is illegal? That would be like saying that Boys Scout, Boys Brigade and even the Salvation Army are all illegal. They all wear uniforms and salute each other just like BSS. Being a militia is not the issue. The issue is if the militia has done anything illegal

Did the leaders of those America and Scottish protesters threaten to burn down their countries?

Let me put it like this. Verbal threats with no action is not recognised in the eyes of the law as a crime

There are so many questions you need to ask yourself before vomiting rubbish

There is no defence to shooting an unarmed person
Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Killed At Nnamdi Kanu's House (Photos) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Dec 19, 2017
Emmahunk:

Thanks but no thanks. Late Ikemba Ojukwu fought a just and selfless war and will forever remain a hero. Read about the "Aburi Conference" and understand why he fought.
Moreover, rather than take from struggling Igbos, he emptied his wealth and that of his father's empire into prosecuting the war and for three years led his people. He never ran at the first sound of a knockout neither did he for once call Gowon names .
Please the two are worlds apart

Now you're gonna make Ojukwu a hero abi? Go re-read ur history. The real hero is Major Kaduna Nzeogwu, who Ojukwu killed. That young Major wanted to liberate the south from North but ur people (as a result of unnecessary tribalism) botched the whole thing by making Azikiwe espcape while killing Bello, Akintola and Balewa. Ojuwku became jealous due to Major Nzeogwu's popularity, restricted him from participating in military activities and eventually killed him off and later claiming FG of 9ja did. BS! You folks got to know the truth behind ur own history.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Killed At Nnamdi Kanu's House (Photos) by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 11:42pm On Dec 19, 2017
May God place you better.

Sadly, you ignorantly took a bullet for that ANIMAL who is more concerned about how the sweet taste of Ghana pizzas have evolved overtime.

He probably deceived you to believe everyman has got a reserved piece of life should the present one fails.

His families are living life to it fullest with little or nothing to litter their faces with tear of pains and sorrow but same cannot be said about yours.

Your previous home has been terribly clouded with darkness birthed by your demise, a nightmare one would not wish for those amongst his dislike.

Kanu deceived you, he worked and had the better part of your emotion and psyche but HE WILL LIVE TO PAY FOR IT.

He-KANU is one cheap Fraudster few of us quickly and effortlessly detected his elementary Hanky-panky game play.

We warned!

We keep warning!

We say Rest well!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Killed At Nnamdi Kanu's House (Photos) by nedu666: 11:46pm On Dec 19, 2017
sarrki:
That's how boko was brainwashed

Kanu has finished his contract with PDP

Enjoying in Bahamas
unemployed yoot get a job so that ur parents will not regret educating u. commenting on every thread on nairaland is not a job ur parents will be proud off

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Killed At Nnamdi Kanu's House (Photos) by GGirll: 12:02am On Dec 20, 2017
All I can say is this may God forgive us all our sins,teach us to love one another for love covers all sins...I hate to see young ones die prematurely n no matter what I refuse to comment negatively on d dead cos he/she can't defend oneself n I don't know how n when mine will come.....I mourn with d those mourning n will also jubilate with those jubilating...for those commenting negatively remember you can't live forever, he died for what he believed in,d suicide bombers died for what they believed in,shittes died for what they believed in,d 2011 youth corpers died for what they believed in, many pastors n evangelists have died for what they believed in, soldiers fighting boko boys have been dying for what they believed in ,even our Lord Jesus Christ died for what he believed in.....I rather die in what I believe in n if death comes today because I'm a Christian I will gladly die for what I believe in n it Jesus Christ....what about you?
Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Killed At Nnamdi Kanu's House (Photos) by lexy2014: 12:07am On Dec 20, 2017
optional1:

Una still dey kill una self wey Nnamdi kanu don disappear.

21 wey suppose get plenty life just go like chicken like that..

It is well with una oh...
funny enough, d late guys nickname is immortal
Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Killed At Nnamdi Kanu's House (Photos) by ItsTutsi(m): 12:19am On Dec 20, 2017
ur a very pathological lier and a deluded fool...innocent unarmed civilian!!? undecided..read his caption on Facebook,and come.back again
gidgiddy:

You dont have to say RIP, what you have to do is reason like a himan being. It doesnt matter where this young man was, in School, in the Market, in Church, walking on the streets, the Nigerian Army has killed unarmed people in all these places.

How many times have you heard that the British Army went to shoot unarmed British citizens in Britain? Did the British Army shoot Scottish people when they agitated for referendum in 2014?

Can you ever hear that the American Army went to shoot unarmed Americans in America?

But it is a backward thinking uncivilised Nigerian that will hear that the Nigerian Army are killing unarmed people in Nigeria and think this is normal.

When Kanu said that Africans reason like Baboons, he was right. What should shock a Nigerian is what a Nigerian tries to justify.

The Nigerian Army murders hundreds of Shia muslims, a Nigerian thinks this is ok

The Nigerian Army murders hundreds of unarmed IPOB, a Nigerian thinks this is ok.

And you wonder why Europeans think we Africans are worse than barbarians.

This young man's death will not be for nothing because as sure as anything, Nigeria will never be one and neither can a country with such backward mentality progress.

Tufiakwa for this barbaric country called Nigeria and its barbaric set of thugs called the Nigerian Army!

1 Like

Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Killed At Nnamdi Kanu's House (Photos) by Thylord(m): 12:25am On Dec 20, 2017
Fulmigati:
RIP brother, you died with glory.
The selfless sacrifice of the fallen shall be the foundation of our new republic.
shut up and keep quiet.

1 Like

Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Killed At Nnamdi Kanu's House (Photos) by Emmahunk(m): 6:05am On Dec 20, 2017
Follysho707:

Now you're gonna make Ojukwu a hero abi? Go re-read ur history. The real hero is Major Kaduna Nzeogwu, who Ojukwu killed. That young Major wanted to liberate the south from North but ur people (as a result of unnecessary tribalism) botched the whole thing by making Azikiwe espcape while killing Bello, Akintola and Balewa. Ojuwku became jealous due to Major Nzeogwu's popularity, restricted him from participating in military activities and eventually killed him off and later claiming FG of 9ja did. BS! You folks got to know the truth behind ur own history.

Unfortunately you have started with " your people " thereby exhibiting tribalism so I have nothing more to say to you. However, let me enlighten you a bit. Nzeogwu was the architect of his own problems. He chose to surround himself with strange bed-fellows just like GEJ later did and was burnt.
I believe in one Nigeria of equal opportunities and that I know, God must give us.
Enjoy your day sir
Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Killed At Nnamdi Kanu's House (Photos) by brownhawk: 6:25am On Dec 20, 2017
One miscreant down

Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Killed At Nnamdi Kanu's House (Photos) by David160(m): 6:26am On Dec 20, 2017
Where is Nnamdi Kanu?
Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Killed At Nnamdi Kanu's House (Photos) by blacq2009(m): 6:33am On Dec 20, 2017
I'm confused. An "immortal" was killed? Anyway, lemme check out the new new meaning of the word. The one I knew might have become obsolete.

1 Like

Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Killed At Nnamdi Kanu's House (Photos) by adecz: 6:57am On Dec 20, 2017
He died for the cause of a

* fraudster
* coward

Where is you fake hero now?

A wasted life.... undecided

Igbos no get head.

They should just concentrate on
trading, armed robbery & baby factories.

Forget about politics.

3 Likes

Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Killed At Nnamdi Kanu's House (Photos) by gafarolabisi2(m): 6:58am On Dec 20, 2017
blacq2009:
I'm confused. An "immortal" was killed? Anyway, lemme check out the new new meaning of the word. The one I knew might have become obsolete.
laugh. bros u hit exactly my thought

2 Likes

Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Killed At Nnamdi Kanu's House (Photos) by Firstcitizen: 6:59am On Dec 20, 2017
Emmahunk:

Unfortunately you have started with " your people " thereby exhibiting tribalism so I have nothing more to say to you. However, let me enlighten you a bit. Nzeogwu was the architect of his own problems. He chose to surround himself with strange bed-fellows just like GEJ later did and was burnt.
I believe in one Nigeria of equal opportunities and that I know, God must give us.
Enjoy your day sir

You and him are tribalists based on your comments so far, however he has a superior argument. A captain should be the last to leave a sinking ship.
Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Killed At Nnamdi Kanu's House (Photos) by Jelal0007(m): 7:05am On Dec 20, 2017
Follysho707:

R.I.P

Rest - In - Pancake
Rest - In - Popcorn
Rest - In - Panti
Rest - In - Pomo
Rest - In - Paraga

grin grin grin
Lol,may the messianic horde of complex !diots (IPOB members) rest in all u just mentioned.

1 Like

Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Killed At Nnamdi Kanu's House (Photos) by HopeRisingmatte(m): 7:17am On Dec 20, 2017
maxximumxx:
stvpid akwa ibom slave
Maximum mumu. Why tribalise? Y don't u simply talk about the individual? Must u show urself everywhere u go? Ppl believe in a course, be it right or wrong, and frankly it's their choice. We all have free will to do whatever we choose to, and they are repercussions to it, good or bad. Talk about the individual and stop ur petty ethnocentrism.
Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Killed At Nnamdi Kanu's House (Photos) by gidgiddy: 7:32am On Dec 20, 2017
ItsTutsi:
ur a very pathological lier and a deluded fool...innocent unarmed civilian!!? undecided..read his caption on Facebook,and come.back again

So the Nigerian Army was created to shoot people based on their facebook caption?
Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Killed At Nnamdi Kanu's House (Photos) by blacq2009(m): 7:46am On Dec 20, 2017
gafarolabisi2:
laugh. bros u hit exactly my thought
Hahahahah. Adding the moniker, Immortal is laughable and as such needles.
Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Killed At Nnamdi Kanu's House (Photos) by gidgiddy: 8:25am On Dec 20, 2017
LockDown69:
Forgive him oh Lord for he was young & doesn't know the cause he was fighting for. #delusional #confused #RIP

He doesnt need to understand the cause he stood for, self determination is a universal right already enshrined in the Nigerian constitution.

What matters is if the Army has the right to invade a persons house, where no war exists, to shoot down people
Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Killed At Nnamdi Kanu's House (Photos) by ProWalker: 9:42am On Dec 20, 2017
gidgiddy:

He doesnt need to understand the cause he stood for, self determination is a universal right already enshrined in the Nigerian constitution.

What matters is if the Army has the right to invade a persons house, where no war exists, to shoot down people

Now this is serious! You can die for a cause you don’t know anything about.
You guys are just killing those illiterates for sport
Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Killed At Nnamdi Kanu's House (Photos) by gidgiddy: 9:47am On Dec 20, 2017
ProWalker:

Now this is serious! You can die for a cause you don’t know anything about.
You guys are just killing those illiterates for sport

Of course! You dont need to understand Nigeria before you die for Nigeria. If you love Nigeria, you should be willing to put your life on the line for Nigeria.

This young man loved Biafra and he put his on the line for it.

But the issue here why the Army should invade a persons house while we are in a democracy and proceed to shoot unarmed people?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Adeleke Restates All 6 Executive Orders, Says He Never Reversed Himself / Voters Wrestle Result Sheet From INEC Supervisory Officer At Lagos Polling Unit / Governor Peter Obi's Multi Billion Naira Mall In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.