Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,168 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

GTB Debunk Recruitment Exercise - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / GTB Debunk Recruitment Exercise (10580 Views)

Frsc Release Short Listed Candidates For 2018 Recruitment Exercise / Paystack Recruitment Exercise 2018, Lets Connect Here. / Apply For Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) Graduate Trainees Programme 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GTB Debunk Recruitment Exercise by Fingerprinter(m): 7:41am On Dec 20, 2017
xreal:

You were almost correct, not until u included the bolded.

The back door thing happens in all banks, infact it sustains them (if only u know the reason for that).

What's the reason for that bro? Educate me!
Re: GTB Debunk Recruitment Exercise by dingbang(m): 7:42am On Dec 20, 2017
realone2012:
CHECK THE GTBANK LOGO, YOU'LL REALIZE IT IS FOR GTBANK KENYA.
you are right..
Re: GTB Debunk Recruitment Exercise by oba4yee(m): 7:44am On Dec 20, 2017
Be your own boss, register for quickteller paypoint today and be financially buoyant. for more info 080 621 624 37
Re: GTB Debunk Recruitment Exercise by damzy88: 7:47am On Dec 20, 2017
realone2012:
CHECK THE GTBANK LOGO, YOU'LL REALIZE IT IS FOR GTBANK KENYA.
Yes, a senior staff said it is for Kenya. Do they do Nysc at Kenya?

4 Likes

Re: GTB Debunk Recruitment Exercise by nenergy(m): 7:54am On Dec 20, 2017
realone2012:
CAN'T YOU DEDUCE THAT THIS IS FOR GTBANK KENYA? YOU ALL JUST WANT TO COMMENT!
You know you can correct someone without sounding insolent...right?
Re: GTB Debunk Recruitment Exercise by realone2012: 8:07am On Dec 20, 2017
damzy88:
I can't see NYSC anywhere there and btw, there is nothing like KCSE in Nigeria.
Re: GTB Debunk Recruitment Exercise by realone2012: 8:07am On Dec 20, 2017
nenergy:

You know you can correct someone without sounding insolent...right?
Sorry sir

1 Like

Re: GTB Debunk Recruitment Exercise by ensamy(m): 8:19am On Dec 20, 2017
GTB is lying, they are recruiting. Infact they recruit every month.
We do something for them before
the final posting of the new staffs.[color=#006600][/color] shocked
Re: GTB Debunk Recruitment Exercise by sunbbo(m): 8:20am On Dec 20, 2017
The job seekers will be like... cry

Fresh Job Recruitment At Stanbic IBTC Bank (3 Positions)

Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa's financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent. Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices. Stanbic IBTC Fresh Job Recruitment (3 Positions) as follows;

1.) Business Development Executive - Oyo 

Deadline: 22nd December, 2017.

Click Here To View Details

2.) Business Development Executive - Abuja 

Deadline: 22nd December, 2017.

3.) Business Development Executive - Rivers

Deadline: 29th December, 2017.

Source: http://www.ngjobseekers.com/2017/12/16/stanbic-ibtc-fresh-job/
Re: GTB Debunk Recruitment Exercise by lazygal: 8:21am On Dec 20, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The truth is,
Recruitment is ongoing in GTB; but it is not for the public, it is through the reserved back door.

CBN, EFCC and NDIC have taught private institutions the midnight backdoor recruitment process.

Imagine them employing Northerners without interviews while other qualified graduates wallow in joblessness.

Gtb recruited northerners without interview.you super silly demented fool

1 Like

Re: GTB Debunk Recruitment Exercise by ensamy(m): 8:23am On Dec 20, 2017
damzy88:
GTB Nigeria recruite on monthly bases. We do pre employment stuff for them. I am sure of what am saying. Maybe someone needs connection to get in. shocked
Re: GTB Debunk Recruitment Exercise by Sanchez01: 8:27am On Dec 20, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The truth is,
Recruitment is ongoing in GTB; but it is not for the public, it is through the reserved back door.

CBN, EFCC and NDIC have taught private institutions the midnight backdoor recruitment process.

Imagine them employing Northerners without interviews while other qualified graduates wallow in joblessness.
There is no atom of sense in this. Banks fall into the 'Service Sector' category, which means they would need the best/qualified folks to do survive, knowing how impatient and agitated their customers become in a flash.

The every choral frenzy of North North North does not apply here because a Yoruba man owns the bank.

The bank truly put up the ads. Perhaps they have logistics issues on their hands, perhaps they are not yet ready, excuses which might end up tarnishing the reputation of the bank.
Re: GTB Debunk Recruitment Exercise by MegaStarr(m): 8:39am On Dec 20, 2017
mightyleks:

Smh for you can't you deduce that the message was copied and pasted?
Oga even if you copied it, you could have edited it before posting.
Re: GTB Debunk Recruitment Exercise by iswallker(m): 9:11am On Dec 20, 2017
nenergy:
This same recruitment? Who will go through the stress of designing a professional Ad banner for a fake recruitment exercise? People get wahala sha

They want to obtain their data for other purposes...

People clone entire websites..so what's a banner.

Na there werk....

shocked
Re: GTB Debunk Recruitment Exercise by mightyleks(m): 9:41am On Dec 20, 2017
MegaStarr:

Oga even if you copied it, you could have edited it before posting.

Open your eyes boi the same way you jump to conclusions you didn't even realise who copied and pasted.
Re: GTB Debunk Recruitment Exercise by mariong(m): 10:21am On Dec 20, 2017
Sanchez01:

There is no atom of sense in this. Banks fall into the 'Service Sector' category, which means they would need the best/qualified folks to do survive, knowing how impatient and agitated their customers become in a flash.

The every choral frenzy of North North North does not apply here because a Yoruba man owns the bank.

The bank truly put up the ads. Perhaps they have logistics issues on their hands, perhaps they are not yet ready, excuses which might end up tarnishing the reputation of the bank.
A few months back I got info from a friend about GTBank recruitment, that you are to submit your credentials at their office in Kano where they will now schedule you for an aptitude test. Immediately, i informed a friend who went there to submit his CV. I later went there to meet up with him in the banking hall. While we were chatting one of the staff that was handling the process came to address all those that were seated and waiting, He told them about the recruitment process and then explicitly stated that it was for northerners only (excluding Benue, Kogi and Kwara). I was shocked that GTB could discriminate in their recruitment but then I thought to myself that the guys in charge of accepting CV and credentials may have done so push more northerners not necessarily the bank's affirmative action.
Re: GTB Debunk Recruitment Exercise by salesforce: 11:19am On Dec 20, 2017
Hmmm
Re: GTB Debunk Recruitment Exercise by MegaStarr(m): 1:24pm On Dec 20, 2017
mightyleks:

Open your eyes boi the same way you jump to conclusions you didn't even realise who copied and pasted.

Oga no vex oh, biko.
Re: GTB Debunk Recruitment Exercise by Mideade: 2:30pm On Feb 28, 2018
In Need of GT past question... Contact me
richiemas123@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Leave Home After Getting A Job? / Niit Scholarship Exam: / 4 Job Openings At FHI360 - Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.