Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

The 12-year-old Boy With Backward Facing Legs After Surgery (Photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The 12-year-old Boy With Backward Facing Legs After Surgery (Photos) (40492 Views)

Some Nigerian Doctors Forget Tools Inside Stomach After Surgery!!!! / FG Shuts Down Med Contour Plastic Surgery Facility After Botched Surgery (photos / Photos Of 5-Year-Old Girl With 'Windswept Legs' After Undergoing Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 12-year-old Boy With Backward Facing Legs After Surgery (Photos) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 19, 2017
Great news!
Re: The 12-year-old Boy With Backward Facing Legs After Surgery (Photos) by segneyukk(m): 10:00pm On Dec 19, 2017
oshe111:
My Ex work in a pharmacy, so whenever I want to spoil her mood I just go der and buy condom for no reason sometimes I go 3 times a day

orishirishi...
Re: The 12-year-old Boy With Backward Facing Legs After Surgery (Photos) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 19, 2017
Northernonyenku:
These guys are so good they can actually create real humans with time
There is actually a 3d printer, that print living tissue from existing human cell, science has gone really far but unfortunately in Nigeria we are still arguing about hijab.
Re: The 12-year-old Boy With Backward Facing Legs After Surgery (Photos) by Northernonyenku(m): 10:11pm On Dec 19, 2017
charliboy654:

There is actually a 3d printer, that print living tissue from existing human cell, science has gone really far but unfortunately in Nigeria we are still arguing about hijab.
bro it's worse than hijab to me o, our president is busy telling us how he used to be a Casanova n so
Re: The 12-year-old Boy With Backward Facing Legs After Surgery (Photos) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 19, 2017
iWasNotHere:
These are doctors not the ones down here that will forget scissors in patients body after operation
Don't blame our doctors, u think is easy to perform surgery with touch light.

1 Like

Re: The 12-year-old Boy With Backward Facing Legs After Surgery (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 10:12pm On Dec 19, 2017
Evablizin:
shocked

Wow,this is great. Joy is written all over his face. God bless those who contributed to this successful surgery.

what joy is written all over his face?na so una go dey teach small children bad thing, how you go say joy dey for small boy face?small time now na grace,blessing and favour you go begin call for the small boy
Re: The 12-year-old Boy With Backward Facing Legs After Surgery (Photos) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 19, 2017
Northernonyenku:
bro it's worse than hijab to me o, our president is busy telling us how he used to be a Casanova n so
Lol, I wonder if we will ever get it right.
Re: The 12-year-old Boy With Backward Facing Legs After Surgery (Photos) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 19, 2017
smiley
Re: The 12-year-old Boy With Backward Facing Legs After Surgery (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 10:14pm On Dec 19, 2017
enemyofprogress:
what joy is written all over his face?na so una go dey teach small children bad thing, how you go say joy dey for small boy face?small time now na grace,blessing and favour you go begin call for the small boy
Lol.

Re: The 12-year-old Boy With Backward Facing Legs After Surgery (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 10:23pm On Dec 19, 2017
Science and knowledge is a God given blessing.
Re: The 12-year-old Boy With Backward Facing Legs After Surgery (Photos) by bobokunlexzy: 10:28pm On Dec 19, 2017
I don't actually know if I'm d only one that observed this but the joy on his face in the "before" & "after" pics is almost same & doesn't portray him being weighed down by his situation even b4 d surgery. Morals: just be joyous @ life & dont be downcast no matter d situation cos joy comes in d morning & trouble dont last always.
Re: The 12-year-old Boy With Backward Facing Legs After Surgery (Photos) by Organs(m): 10:30pm On Dec 19, 2017
All the Nigerian Jet riding pastors helping one another cannot in any way heal this boy but science, technology healed him. We have more prayer centres than learning centers in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: The 12-year-old Boy With Backward Facing Legs After Surgery (Photos) by ultron12345: 10:31pm On Dec 19, 2017
asdfjklhaha:
Glory be to God. May his healing be permanent in Jesus name.
u think dis is one of all those fake miracles done by ur pastors......dis is authentic and d doctors will ensure dere are no complications so it will b permanent

1 Like

Re: The 12-year-old Boy With Backward Facing Legs After Surgery (Photos) by MRAKBEE(m): 10:33pm On Dec 19, 2017
sarrki:
How I wish our politician can help 10 downtrodden

Just ten every year

The country would have moved beyond this
I'm afraid that is the only logically correct post u have ever made on this forum..
Pls keep it Coming
Re: The 12-year-old Boy With Backward Facing Legs After Surgery (Photos) by sinola(m): 10:34pm On Dec 19, 2017
Evablizin:
shocked

Wow,this is great. Joy is written all over his face. God bless those who contributed to this successful surgery.

dat exactly what Daddy freeze has been saying...let us help people like this around us instead of the other way round

1 Like

Re: The 12-year-old Boy With Backward Facing Legs After Surgery (Photos) by Blissp99(f): 10:34pm On Dec 19, 2017
CHIMMUANYA
My God is awake
Re: The 12-year-old Boy With Backward Facing Legs After Surgery (Photos) by yommen: 10:37pm On Dec 19, 2017
He got his wishes, with his ever smiling face. He is a born champion.
Re: The 12-year-old Boy With Backward Facing Legs After Surgery (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 10:38pm On Dec 19, 2017
Thank God for making it successful
Re: The 12-year-old Boy With Backward Facing Legs After Surgery (Photos) by barallanee(f): 10:41pm On Dec 19, 2017
This is wonderful..in the mawin jux thank God for ur life atleast
Re: The 12-year-old Boy With Backward Facing Legs After Surgery (Photos) by lazygal: 10:54pm On Dec 19, 2017
Northernonyenku:
These guys are so good they can actually create real humans with time

This is a corrective surgery ..no legs were made for him .his legs were simply corrected

1 Like

Re: The 12-year-old Boy With Backward Facing Legs After Surgery (Photos) by Ejjis(m): 11:16pm On Dec 19, 2017
Old news
Re: The 12-year-old Boy With Backward Facing Legs After Surgery (Photos) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Dec 19, 2017
If Nigerian Pastors are truly the children of God, how come they cannot heal tens of thousands of disabled children and adults all over the country? Is this not evidence that they are in it for the money and truly represent all that is wrong with the innately greedy nature of MAN. The wicked vile men cherish only money and living big, they have no care or concern for the poor and oppressed.

May the people who helped this boy be blessed, they are the true followers of God.

1 Like

Re: The 12-year-old Boy With Backward Facing Legs After Surgery (Photos) by Litmus: 11:50pm On Dec 19, 2017
frosbel2:
If Nigerian Pastors are truly the children of God, how come they cannot heal tens of thousands of disabled children and adults all over the country? Is this not evidence that they are in it for the money and truly represent all that is wrong with the innately greedy nature of MAN. The wicked vile men cherish only money and living big, they have no care or concern for the poor and oppressed.

May the people who helped this boy be blessed, they are the true followers of God.

He is Cameroonian.
Re: The 12-year-old Boy With Backward Facing Legs After Surgery (Photos) by KrystosCJ(m): 11:56pm On Dec 19, 2017
See that smile right there? That's pure joy written all over his face. The type that's greater than even what money can do. God has lifted him up and may He bless those that gave him a chance for a normal life.
Re: The 12-year-old Boy With Backward Facing Legs After Surgery (Photos) by Gtoosmooth(m): 12:11am On Dec 20, 2017
enemyofprogress:

Lol.... Well I understand you from the funny angle that you mean no harm but brilliant joke..... ..
Re: The 12-year-old Boy With Backward Facing Legs After Surgery (Photos) by chieni(f): 2:53am On Dec 20, 2017
yipeeeeee
Re: The 12-year-old Boy With Backward Facing Legs After Surgery (Photos) by Ganjafama(m): 4:12am On Dec 20, 2017
Happy for him
Re: The 12-year-old Boy With Backward Facing Legs After Surgery (Photos) by mechanics(m): 4:57am On Dec 20, 2017
Evablizin:
shocked

Amen o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 12-year-old Boy With Backward Facing Legs After Surgery (Photos) by mechanics(m): 4:59am On Dec 20, 2017
Is so good to put joy on someone's face like in this case.
Re: The 12-year-old Boy With Backward Facing Legs After Surgery (Photos) by zolapower: 6:09am On Dec 20, 2017
Good one ,oya time to play ball don reach . I like that .
Re: The 12-year-old Boy With Backward Facing Legs After Surgery (Photos) by xilixr: 6:14am On Dec 20, 2017
R those slippers also a part of his body? Before and after surgery, the slippers remained. It's like we have to surgerically remove that too
Re: The 12-year-old Boy With Backward Facing Legs After Surgery (Photos) by Rollins777(m): 6:36am On Dec 20, 2017
To God be the glory.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV / ‘Miraculous Birth’ Shocks Doctors In Kano / Why You Should Never Ignore These 5 Pains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.