Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,387 members, 7,822,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

'I Will Beat You Up And Conduct Deliverance For You' - Majek Fashek's Manager - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Will Beat You Up And Conduct Deliverance For You' - Majek Fashek's Manager (860 Views)

Majek Fashek Buried In The U.S / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) / Majek Fashek Performs At COZA Christmas Carol In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Will Beat You Up And Conduct Deliverance For You' - Majek Fashek's Manager by KNEO777: 10:12pm On Dec 19, 2017
Majek Fashek's manager, Uzoma Omenka has slammed Daddy Freeze for calling out the legendary musician who recently performed at the Christmas concert of Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's COZA church in Abuja.

Freeze had earlier said, "I am still searching for the sense in this. I am a huge Majek fan, but do I want to see him perform in a church"

Read more:[url][/url] https://www.mojidelano.com/2017/12/pastor-freeze-re…m-in-coza-church/

In his response, Uzoma made a video message with Majek Fashek by his side blasting Daddy Freeze for his utterance and warning him never to mention Majek's name else he'll be beaten up.

According to him: "there’s nothing wrong with a world class legend Majek Fashek who’s music sends the right message to be invited to perform in any church. To Daddy Freeze you need to do your research properly before wagging your mouth and speaking like a Kid. And as Majek has said you need to repent. @biodunfatoyinbo thank you once more for impacting positively into the life’s of Young Nigerian and making the believe in themselves."
[url][/url]https://www.mojidelano.com/2017/12/i-will-beat-you-…sts-daddy-freeze/

Re: 'I Will Beat You Up And Conduct Deliverance For You' - Majek Fashek's Manager by EuroBoy007(m): 10:17pm On Dec 19, 2017
grin grin grin

No comment.

Re: 'I Will Beat You Up And Conduct Deliverance For You' - Majek Fashek's Manager by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 19, 2017
Ogbeni talk is cheap. Freeze talk him own find your own sef talk.
BTW......E pain am

Re: 'I Will Beat You Up And Conduct Deliverance For You' - Majek Fashek's Manager by cyrilomoh: 10:27pm On Dec 19, 2017
Re: 'I Will Beat You Up And Conduct Deliverance For You' - Majek Fashek's Manager by Joshmodest(m): 10:32pm On Dec 19, 2017
dis one go kill freeze ooh....freeze is not as bold as he seems on Instagram at all

1 Like

Re: 'I Will Beat You Up And Conduct Deliverance For You' - Majek Fashek's Manager by OKorowanta: 7:11am On Dec 20, 2017
Majek' messages are on point.
Very inspirational.
Even a Christian needs water to water up his crops as captured in his song 'send down the rain '
Let the righteous take over the earth,let righteousness cover the earth as also captured in his song 'righteousness.
Have u ever heard shake ya yansh,shake ya Ikebe on any Majek song?
So musicians can't go or sing in church especially the ones dat has majorly inspirational songs?
Since wen have they seized to be humans.
Freeze I disagree with you on this one.
Re: 'I Will Beat You Up And Conduct Deliverance For You' - Majek Fashek's Manager by tstx(m): 7:25am On Dec 20, 2017
So even majek fashek get manager
Re: 'I Will Beat You Up And Conduct Deliverance For You' - Majek Fashek's Manager by kessdivine4all: 10:08am On Dec 20, 2017
Since Freeze ex-wife they beat am, everyone now feels he can repeat the gesture. Freeze you see your life?

(1) (Reply)

'From Mega Superstar To Upcoming Artiste- Fans Blast Korede Bello Over Wack Song / Port Harcourt Famous WISE PRINCE Officially Drops No Worries / Black Chyna's Sextape: The Man In The Sextape Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.