Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Amber Rose Shares Photo Of Her Boyfriend, Sleeping After She ”knocked Him Out” - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amber Rose Shares Photo Of Her Boyfriend, Sleeping After She ”knocked Him Out” (55713 Views)

Isreal DMW Shares Photo Of Ex-Girlfriend Who Dumped Him In 2001 Because Of ₦150 / Hot Body Amber Rose Slays In These Photos / Amber Rose And The Men Who Have Grabbed Her Butt On The Red Carpet (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amber Rose Shares Photo Of Her Boyfriend, Sleeping After She ”knocked Him Out” by correctguy101(m): 8:27am On Dec 20, 2017
doyinisaac:
Thank you for letting us know..

Re: Amber Rose Shares Photo Of Her Boyfriend, Sleeping After She ”knocked Him Out” by CodecJay(m): 8:28am On Dec 20, 2017
Wasted front page space. Waris dis? Who amber rose knock out EPP?
Re: Amber Rose Shares Photo Of Her Boyfriend, Sleeping After She ”knocked Him Out” by Rickyzagy: 8:29am On Dec 20, 2017
What's dati
Re: Amber Rose Shares Photo Of Her Boyfriend, Sleeping After She ”knocked Him Out” by YINKS89(m): 8:30am On Dec 20, 2017
Deir prob... Juz got to d office ND discovered dat ma secretary is still on leave
Re: Amber Rose Shares Photo Of Her Boyfriend, Sleeping After She ”knocked Him Out” by Phoniex23: 8:31am On Dec 20, 2017
Wonder will never seize...
What's my own....
Re: Amber Rose Shares Photo Of Her Boyfriend, Sleeping After She ”knocked Him Out” by correctguy101(m): 8:31am On Dec 20, 2017
MYBLOCUS:
CAN THIS OLOSHO COME AND KNOCK ME OFF AM IN THE MOOD tongue

If your bank account no long like phone number, forget it or just kontinu dreaming... cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amber Rose Shares Photo Of Her Boyfriend, Sleeping After She ”knocked Him Out” by sexylabo(m): 8:32am On Dec 20, 2017
those men you called mental will feed your whole generation...
FortifiedCity:
angry

This lady likes dating men that look mentally deranged
Re: Amber Rose Shares Photo Of Her Boyfriend, Sleeping After She ”knocked Him Out” by SUNDICOS(m): 8:34am On Dec 20, 2017
Who is even talking?

1 Like

Re: Amber Rose Shares Photo Of Her Boyfriend, Sleeping After She ”knocked Him Out” by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 20, 2017
sexylabo:
All my generations have been adequately provided for already.

Tell the men to start feeding yours smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amber Rose Shares Photo Of Her Boyfriend, Sleeping After She ”knocked Him Out” by Fernandowski(m): 8:38am On Dec 20, 2017
kimbraa:
Wiz Kalifa condemn property. cool

Collect child support from WIZ then use it to treat other guys like kings. grin
I tire � � �
Re: Amber Rose Shares Photo Of Her Boyfriend, Sleeping After She ”knocked Him Out” by donnaD(f): 8:39am On Dec 20, 2017
we have dere type here in Nigeria,i.e ice berg slim and Juliet Ibrahim.

2 Likes

Re: Amber Rose Shares Photo Of Her Boyfriend, Sleeping After She ”knocked Him Out” by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 20, 2017
safarigirl:
her game must be tight.

You mean her kpekus gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Amber Rose Shares Photo Of Her Boyfriend, Sleeping After She ”knocked Him Out” by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 20, 2017
Fernandowski:
I tire � � �
Na her way. No be Amber Rose?.
Re: Amber Rose Shares Photo Of Her Boyfriend, Sleeping After She ”knocked Him Out” by Martin0(m): 8:41am On Dec 20, 2017
kimbraa:
Wiz Kalifa condemn property. cool

Collect child support from WIZ then use it to treat other guys like kings. grin

Na wa for u oo,why una dey talk like this eh?
Re: Amber Rose Shares Photo Of Her Boyfriend, Sleeping After She ”knocked Him Out” by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 20, 2017
sexylabo:

The truth is hard to accept and you don't even know if the guy is richer than the said deranged artist

1 Like

Re: Amber Rose Shares Photo Of Her Boyfriend, Sleeping After She ”knocked Him Out” by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 20, 2017
Martin0:

Na wa for u oo,why una dey talk like this eh?
I lie?. Do you know how much she collects from Wiz Kalifa just for child support?. Baby mama to celebrities is a cool business for them.

1 Like

Re: Amber Rose Shares Photo Of Her Boyfriend, Sleeping After She ”knocked Him Out” by Fernandowski(m): 8:46am On Dec 20, 2017
kimbraa:
Na her way. No be Amber Rose?.
that how kanye west and khalifa dumped her....... Khalifa went ahead to call her a hoe in one of his songs...... ' for everybody '

She tweeted and videoed herself crying about what khalifa said while its the whole truth..... That girl sef.......

1 Like

Re: Amber Rose Shares Photo Of Her Boyfriend, Sleeping After She ”knocked Him Out” by Martin0(m): 8:47am On Dec 20, 2017
kimbraa:
I lie?. Do you know how much she collects from Wiz Kalifa just for child support?. Baby mama to celebrities is a cool business for them.

See the past life of a lady or what she does,or whetever her life looks like before and after doesn't matter to the present lover!

If we continue to look at things like that then the rate of more single ladies will increase.
I should be the one to even be thinking of saying that which u ve said,not you as a woman.

1 Like

Re: Amber Rose Shares Photo Of Her Boyfriend, Sleeping After She ”knocked Him Out” by guuudy87(m): 8:49am On Dec 20, 2017
Amber and pricks

1 Like

Re: Amber Rose Shares Photo Of Her Boyfriend, Sleeping After She ”knocked Him Out” by joenor(m): 8:51am On Dec 20, 2017
Hiya the man could not win the league. tongue
Re: Amber Rose Shares Photo Of Her Boyfriend, Sleeping After She ”knocked Him Out” by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 20, 2017
Martin0:

See the past life of a lady or what she does,or whetever her life looks like before and after doesn't matter to the present lover!

If we continue to look at things like that then the rate of more single ladies will increase.
I should be the one to even be thinking of saying that which u ve said,not you as a woman.
Don't play the blackmail card 'cause I'm a woman. Why are you guys on this forum like that when a lady says the truth about a fellow lady?. There's no point in preaching to me 'cause I won't erase my comment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amber Rose Shares Photo Of Her Boyfriend, Sleeping After She ”knocked Him Out” by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 20, 2017
Fernandowski:
that how kanye west and khalifa dumped her....... Khalifa went ahead to call her a hoe in one of his songs...... ' for everybody '

She tweeted and videoed herself crying about what khalifa said while its the whole truth..... That girl sef.......

Don't tell me. I watch reality shows and I know her well. grin

1 Like

Re: Amber Rose Shares Photo Of Her Boyfriend, Sleeping After She ”knocked Him Out” by Martin0(m): 8:59am On Dec 20, 2017
kimbraa:
Don't play the blackmail card 'cause I'm a woman. Why are you guys on this forum like that when a lady says the truth about a fellow lady?. There's no point in preaching to me 'cause I won't erase my comment.

Play blackmail card?!grin

I don't know about other guy's but the fact remain's for me I hate it when people bring about past or bad stories about human's either Male or Female..

Sometimes what we hear,see,or withnessed them do are not really what they are!

Jeeezzz I don't believe human's at the 21th century will still talk like this...

Remember I wasn't preaching or even trying to persuade you on ur opinion,it urz and not mine,u made ur opinion as a woman and I made mine as a man!

2 Likes

Re: Amber Rose Shares Photo Of Her Boyfriend, Sleeping After She ”knocked Him Out” by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 20, 2017
Martin0:

Play blackmail card?!grin

I don't know about other guy's but the fact remain's for me I hate it when people bring about past or bad stories about human's either Male or Female..

Sometimes what we hear,see,or withnessed them do are not really what they are!

Jeeezzz I don't believe human's at the 21th century will still talk like this...

Remember I wasn't preaching or even trying to persuade you on ur opinion,it urz and not mine,u made ur opinion as a woman and I made mine as a man!

You're trying too hard.
Re: Amber Rose Shares Photo Of Her Boyfriend, Sleeping After She ”knocked Him Out” by buchilino(m): 9:05am On Dec 20, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

She is just the stairways for freshmen in the industry. They use her to make a statement while she uses them to remain relevant.

N EVERYBODY IS HAPPY

1 Like

Re: Amber Rose Shares Photo Of Her Boyfriend, Sleeping After She ”knocked Him Out” by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 20, 2017
Bitchiamjay:
This gangster savage mode.
I love his "Bank account" Lead song.
They both look good together.

$7500 on a Saint Laurent jacket /
Biiitch, be careful where you dumpin' your ashes /
I ain't no sucker, I ain't cuffin' no action /
The street raised me, I'm a whole bãstard/

#YOLO

Abeg 2018 make Nigerians stop saying 'they both look good together

Enough of the stereo type.
Re: Amber Rose Shares Photo Of Her Boyfriend, Sleeping After She ”knocked Him Out” by unight(m): 9:09am On Dec 20, 2017
Trying to find out their age differences like....

Re: Amber Rose Shares Photo Of Her Boyfriend, Sleeping After She ”knocked Him Out” by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 20, 2017
Brooke60:
I admire this babe ehn kiss kiss kiss
Brooke Davis?
Re: Amber Rose Shares Photo Of Her Boyfriend, Sleeping After She ”knocked Him Out” by Doctormarrvin: 9:26am On Dec 20, 2017
Nairaland papa and mama iyabos are hating on them! grin grin grin..most of the guys calling her all sort of derogatory names will later go to patronize the dirty oily hairy sex hawker later in the day..is it not Nigeria? And the girls insulting her,some of y'all might not even achieve chicken shiit in life but y'all are quick to jump on your keypads and judge! Whatever happened to indifference?
Re: Amber Rose Shares Photo Of Her Boyfriend, Sleeping After She ”knocked Him Out” by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 20, 2017
when did Amber Rose become a super model? undecided undecided
Re: Amber Rose Shares Photo Of Her Boyfriend, Sleeping After She ”knocked Him Out” by Opoki(m): 9:35am On Dec 20, 2017
Bitchiamjay:
This gangster savage mode.
I love his "Bank account" Lead song.
They both look good together.

$7500 on a Saint Laurent jacket /
Biiitch, be careful where you dumpin' your ashes /
I ain't no sucker, I ain't cuffin' no action /
The street raised me, I'm a whole bãstard

If I call you bastard tommorow now you'll be crying

Re: Amber Rose Shares Photo Of Her Boyfriend, Sleeping After She ”knocked Him Out” by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 20, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

She is just the stairways for freshmen in the industry. They use her to make a statement while she uses them to remain relevant.

Very true man! Dbanj cashed into her too�

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Dressing Like An Indian Girl (cute Photos) / Chinyere Wilfred Shares Photos With Her Sons / Toyin Lawani Shares Christmas Photos With Her Son Lordmaine & Adopted Son, Sam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.