Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,922 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

BREAKING: GYSAPEO Launches Grassroots Development 0% Loan Scheme In Abuja - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / BREAKING: GYSAPEO Launches Grassroots Development 0% Loan Scheme In Abuja (1277 Views)

Governor Emmanuel Approves More Roads, Scholarship Scheme In Akwa Ibom / HOWFI Confers 'humanitarian Idol Of The Year Award' On GYSAPEO / GYSAPEO Wins Entrepreneur Organization Of The Year Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: GYSAPEO Launches Grassroots Development 0% Loan Scheme In Abuja by PeterOnu(m): 10:49pm On Dec 19, 2017
Global Youth Skills Acquisition and Poverty Eradication Organization (GYSAPEO) is the National Apex Organization of women and youths in Nigeria, the Organisation cut across the six geopolitical zones with the sole aim of eradicating poverty, economic empowerment, good leadership and centered on self reliance of entrepreneurs across the Nation.

Today, the Organisation officially launched the GYSAPEO Grassroots Development 0% Loan scheme tagged; The Future is Now, the loan is open for all who are registered members of the Organisation, Member Board of Trustee (BOT) Mrs. Ozonuwe Joyce Kelechi, enunciated that members obtaining the loan should not bother of collateral or percentage rates, stating further that the loan is to ensure Women particularly Youths are been empowered, according to her the idea is to promote sustainable economic growth and development at the grassroots in other to support low income earners in rural communities, with the aim of alleviating poverty and creating mass employment for economic stability of women and youths, physically challenged, and orphans nationwide.

The President and Founder of GYSAPEO Mr. Ozegbe Emmanuel Chuks told News men that the Organisation is a self owned group, set up by members in other to collectively attain economic success, emancipation and a total transformation for a better Nigeria, Mr. Ozagbe noted that the primary objective is to empower entrepreneurs across every household for self reliance.

The Vision of the organization is to promote member’s entrepreneurial capacities, so that they can generate adequate income for themselves and create surplus for the economic progress of the country. In this way, greater employment opportunities will be ensured, raising the income of individuals and families, also improving the general welfare of its members. Mr. Ozegbe remarks.

Finally, the Organisation empowered her widows with a bags of rice as a means of support and encouragement.

Source: http://www.naijavoiceweb.com/2017/12/19/photos-gysapeo-launches-grassroots-development-0-loan-scheme/

Re: BREAKING: GYSAPEO Launches Grassroots Development 0% Loan Scheme In Abuja by phina123: 11:26am On Dec 23, 2017
This is real, I know a beneficiary, I didn't take it serious until I saw a beneficiary, the C.E.O is also my church member, meaning I know him very well. If you live in Abuja and you are interested in this free interest loan, please send me Whatsapp message on 07039269500, we are trying to form a cooperative and I need only 8people,when I've gotten the number of people I need, I'll stop. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

3 Tips To Get Over A Hangover / Pls Help Me / UK Used Mixture Bale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.