Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,047 members, 7,825,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

'King Tonto' Reality TV Show: Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery Video Teaser - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'King Tonto' Reality TV Show: Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery Video Teaser (48048 Views)

Bobrisky: My New Shape, Ass After Surgery (Video) / Tonto Dikeh Welcomed To Dubai As Mr King Tonto Dikeh / Churchill Stops Tonto Dikeh And Linda Ikeji From Airing "King Tonto" Reality TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'King Tonto' Reality TV Show: Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery Video Teaser by Bizibi(m): 1:46am On Dec 20, 2017
All just to stay relevant...... She is just wasting her time.

1 Like

Re: 'King Tonto' Reality TV Show: Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery Video Teaser by JazzMode: 2:08am On Dec 20, 2017
MrHistorian:

You are being too emotional.

Tonto actually did nothing wrong,to start with.After Childbirth,she noticed her body added more weight of which she couldn't bear.

She opted for a surgery to re-shape her body structure to her suited form.

Now,tell me the wrongdoing in this if you haven't (in your lifetime) done anything to complement your beauty - be it permanently or temporarily.

Bittchh hating on bittch for no reason.

Nothing is wrong with doing some things (like exercise) to complement your beauty, but certainly everything is wrong with doing just anything (extreme such as surgery which is not so easily recommended even in serious medical issues) all in a bid to "to complement beauty".

2 Likes

Re: 'King Tonto' Reality TV Show: Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery Video Teaser by geostat(m): 2:57am On Dec 20, 2017
How one who preaches self love and confidence would suddenly do these is ........Anyways it might just be drama and suspense, no be Tonto again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'King Tonto' Reality TV Show: Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery Video Teaser by spicegrp: 3:19am On Dec 20, 2017
We r watching
Re: 'King Tonto' Reality TV Show: Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery Video Teaser by cococandy(f): 3:25am On Dec 20, 2017
Good for her.
I’m planning on having surgery too. That’s after my second and final baby.
Do what makes you happy.
It’s your money.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'King Tonto' Reality TV Show: Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery Video Teaser by efavour: 3:40am On Dec 20, 2017
marwanafrica:
God do not Allow me to evaluate this woman as a person of self esteem again, oooh God
whatever you mean, if you have ever tried to reduce your beer tummy, or tried to add six pack to your dried chest, then you can judge her, if not, carry your judgemental self to your mama or wife kitchen. She didn't even enlarge her but or breast, just lift and remove unwanted abdomen fat from child birth. Smh for all of you.
Re: 'King Tonto' Reality TV Show: Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery Video Teaser by designVATExcel: 3:44am On Dec 20, 2017
Business lady, she'll cash out. Nigerians like all them reality shows na.
Re: 'King Tonto' Reality TV Show: Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery Video Teaser by efavour: 3:45am On Dec 20, 2017
watchwoman:
But seriously, I was shocked seeing this on her instagram earlier.
I totally admire Tonto dikeh as she is the only celebrity I follow on instagram, but for someone who preaches about self love almost everyday, then i see this, it goes to show that they are really battles people fight within themselves and most of the celebrities we admire are not really happy with themselves.
i advice a friend going through heartbreaks and disappointments to learn to love herself. Body image was not her issue and never entered my mind as she never complained about any of that, neither does she have it anyways. And you know what, I would have gone for liposuction after my second baby and deferred till I finish popping, can come and waste my money and go back again. And you know what again? I love myself like kilode. Loving yourself means taking care of yourself, doing what makes you happy and not living on opinions of others.

2 Likes

Re: 'King Tonto' Reality TV Show: Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery Video Teaser by Nobody: 3:51am On Dec 20, 2017
MasViews:
Only God knows the number of guys that will masturbate tonight.

A moment of silence for the vaseline that'll be wasted
No one needs Tonto Dike to masturbate; just google 'brittney white' and thank me later.
Re: 'King Tonto' Reality TV Show: Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery Video Teaser by Nobody: 4:10am On Dec 20, 2017
Na me come gt data to waste?,come still gist u join.abi?
Ussy4real:
Who watch am. Abeg gist me wetin happen. No data to waste for Tonto head

Re: 'King Tonto' Reality TV Show: Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery Video Teaser by Nobody: 4:14am On Dec 20, 2017
Tonto dikeh has gone mad,simple...imagine if her son sees dis on som1's phone wen he grows up,shameless mother,even if she has to do dis surgery y put it as a reality show?...Once an olosho always an olosho...i pity dis poor little kid,make churchill come carry in pikin biko

3 Likes

Re: 'King Tonto' Reality TV Show: Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery Video Teaser by YelloweWest: 4:19am On Dec 20, 2017
Jodha:
Solutions that can be gotten through squats and exercise... Nai she dey go kill herself for surgery...
Story...
Have children and see.
Re: 'King Tonto' Reality TV Show: Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery Video Teaser by Donjazzy12(m): 4:19am On Dec 20, 2017
lalasticlala:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.bellanaija.com/2017/12/cosmetic-surgery-motherhood-teaser-tonto-dikehs-new-reality-show-king-tonto-linda-ikeji-tv-must-watch/amp/
A lot of mad folks in Nigeria and beyond! That people have the guts to be defending a clinically mad person 'Tonto Dike' is so sad. I won't be also surprised if more people watch her reality show. Nigerians are sick!

1 Like

Re: 'King Tonto' Reality TV Show: Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery Video Teaser by missyblissy: 4:49am On Dec 20, 2017
King Tonto I salute your courage. Going under the knife is not an easy task and I thank God that nothing went wrong.

Baby fat is not easy to loose at all. If you don't want the stressful way of losing weight ie through exercise, please watch what you eat.

Nigerian food is 80 percent carbs. Cut down on your carbs, eat more vegetables fruits and protein and see your body lose the desire weight that you want.
Re: 'King Tonto' Reality TV Show: Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery Video Teaser by chuksbogus: 4:55am On Dec 20, 2017
MrHistorian:

Tonto actually did nothing wrong,to start with.After Childbirth,she noticed her body added more weight of which she couldn't bear.

Now,tell me the wrongdoing in this if you haven't (in your lifetime) done anything to complement your beauty - be it permanently or temporarily.

for your mind now, u offered explanation? abi? her body is what she has always been shamed of she said. Do you know what is called BODY DYSMOPHIC DISORDER? for some of you that are lives in denial which is a negative adaptive mechanism before you realise , it is always too late. TONTO NEEDS HELP!!! giving birth is now a curse? is she the only one that gave birth in Nigeria? are there no other ways to reduce baby fats? in fact she even made it a movie!!?

1 Like

Re: 'King Tonto' Reality TV Show: Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery Video Teaser by metroid(m): 5:12am On Dec 20, 2017
All I saw in the video was business between Tonto Dike and Linda Ikeji making mega money moves in 2018 cool
Re: 'King Tonto' Reality TV Show: Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery Video Teaser by Pataricatering(f): 5:18am On Dec 20, 2017
Does she even know you ?
marwanafrica:
God do not Allow me to evaluate this woman as a person of self esteem again, oooh God
Re: 'King Tonto' Reality TV Show: Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery Video Teaser by Stanleyville(m): 5:20am On Dec 20, 2017
Stupid degrading low esteem motherfucking confused hallot!!!

U beta don't lemme catch u cos I will Bleep sheege comot for that ya plastic body ..u no go fit even do show again!..idiot!.
Re: 'King Tonto' Reality TV Show: Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery Video Teaser by 1clickng(f): 5:24am On Dec 20, 2017
godofuck231:

I see saggy boobs that's grand mama boobs

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Lord help you

http://anstalk.com/the-importance-of-making-coconut-your-everyday-life/
Re: 'King Tonto' Reality TV Show: Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery Video Teaser by kenodrill: 5:30am On Dec 20, 2017
MasViews:
Only God knows the number of guys that will masturbate tonight.

A moment of silence for the vaseline that'll be wasted
lwkmd....omehn bro u no get chill o I swear.choooii!!
Re: 'King Tonto' Reality TV Show: Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery Video Teaser by ikorodureporta: 5:35am On Dec 20, 2017
From tattoos to cosmetic surgery,..... U hav a psychological problem gal! Probably due to too much alcohol or drugs

I always think how ladies feel comfortable with so much items on/in their body

1 Like

Re: 'King Tonto' Reality TV Show: Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery Video Teaser by BruncleZuma: 5:43am On Dec 20, 2017
martphreak:
Igbos Repin their name even from chest region
She's not Ibo you little bigot imp.
Re: 'King Tonto' Reality TV Show: Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery Video Teaser by Bizzysmitty(m): 5:45am On Dec 20, 2017
Count me out
Re: 'King Tonto' Reality TV Show: Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery Video Teaser by BruncleZuma: 5:46am On Dec 20, 2017
After calling her all the names you'd still go ahead and watch Keeping up with the Kardashians, Real Wives of Atlanta, listen to Alicia Keys, Rihanna, Nicky Minaj, Lil Kim, Janet Jackson, every Hollywood, Ghollywood and Korean movie and think God will not judge you.

Buyer beware, Nigerians are the most hypocritical human beings on planet Earth.

Her life, her body, her show...now can we talk about the price of rice in Balogun market, Christmas don dey reach.

3 Likes

Re: 'King Tonto' Reality TV Show: Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery Video Teaser by Juliusdking(m): 5:49am On Dec 20, 2017
GOOD MORNING

Re: 'King Tonto' Reality TV Show: Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery Video Teaser by Funkybabee(f): 5:59am On Dec 20, 2017
Hmmm Thank God for we African,If that we no send about the comments and whahala of been celebrities.I wonder what kind of depression Tonto might be....

Na Asian they kill themselves...
Re: 'King Tonto' Reality TV Show: Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery Video Teaser by Nobody: 5:59am On Dec 20, 2017
After just one kid and her boobs are dat saggy? Na wah ooo. I bet she don dey fvck since she was 7yrs. Too much dick... Stupid azz Ashewo!

1 Like

Re: 'King Tonto' Reality TV Show: Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery Video Teaser by emmie14: 6:00am On Dec 20, 2017
MrHistorian:

If I tell this lady I hate het people will as my why? But it's real
. Unnecessary publicity and overdoing things. Plastic surgery and some unreasonable supported her
Re: 'King Tonto' Reality TV Show: Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery Video Teaser by Idokojimmy: 6:01am On Dec 20, 2017
Churchill be like that's why I left her

1 Like

Re: 'King Tonto' Reality TV Show: Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery Video Teaser by AFONJAPIG(m): 6:04am On Dec 20, 2017
but why her breast flat so ?

1 Like

Re: 'King Tonto' Reality TV Show: Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery Video Teaser by Nobody: 6:09am On Dec 20, 2017
Hmmmmm this tonto really needs help,she is going crazy lately. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yul Edochie For Anambra State Governor 2017 (Photo) / Kevin Hart's Car Collection (Photos) / Kemi Olunloyo, Kanye West And Kim Kardashian In Throwback Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.