Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

My Bitter Experience Today As A Marketer - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Bitter Experience Today As A Marketer (15517 Views)

How Did You Get To Work today as a result of the removal of subsidy? / My Bitter Job Hunting Experience Yesterday. / My Job Interview Experience Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Bitter Experience Today As A Marketer by DEBJOCH1(m): 9:37am On Dec 20, 2017
solo marketing is dangerous, your company would had denied you had anything worst happened. Please if you are a marketer you should desist from solo marketing go in pairs.

2 Likes

Re: My Bitter Experience Today As A Marketer by spartacus11(m): 9:42am On Dec 20, 2017
poseidon12:

Good investigative work there. And some people are there congratulating him on his"75th" birthday. He's probably above 80. It is good to live to old age though. But the President should not be lying about his age. Shameful.

Next time try to do ur own investigation b4 u look like a fool

So u believe dat lie from d liar

A man who applied for the Royal Nigeria army 18 Oct 1961

Re: My Bitter Experience Today As A Marketer by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 20, 2017
Hmmmm guys now ask guys out...na by force
Re: My Bitter Experience Today As A Marketer by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 20, 2017
Infidel quote author=TarOrfeek post=63440860]Rubbish Marketer.

Don't you know that everything a Marketer has should be utilized in attaining his goal.
They will soon sack you. [/quote]
Re: My Bitter Experience Today As A Marketer by helpfulposts(m): 9:56am On Dec 20, 2017
Emmylyon:
Our liar president made us to believe that he's 75yrs old today when indeed, he's already a grand octogenarian.‎

Be the judge with this simple arithmetic...‎

Let's play...‎

@M Buhari Obtained his controversial, questionable and still missing WASC in 1953! 

2017-1953= 64yrs ago‎

‎Marking his 75th Birthday today...

75 - 64 = 11yrs‎

Invariably,‎

Our liar president obtained his WASC at the age of 11 in 1953? Wow! What a genius pupil he was in his days hey?! grin

I still wonder how many kids in those days finished from the high school at the age of 11 except for a genius like Buhari....‎

Further more‎, because 1957, the year that he joined the army is a constant that can NEVER changed, back or forward dated on any record  it means that our liar president joined the army at the age of 15.

2017 - 1957 = 60yrs ago‎

Subtracting the year that he joined the army from his age today...

75 - 60 = 15yrs
Thank you so much
Re: My Bitter Experience Today As A Marketer by delishpot: 9:57am On Dec 20, 2017
Equal opportunity has come
Re: My Bitter Experience Today As A Marketer by pedrilo: 10:20am On Dec 20, 2017
Kingharzyz:
Do you still have his phone number ? Do you want a revenge ? Would you like to humiliate him too ? Would you like to disgrace him too ?
u tink u r smart abi? u be police? nonsense! u tink u can bamboozle us? u r gay and looking for an opportunity to fcck a fellow man and get paid. bastaard!
Re: My Bitter Experience Today As A Marketer by Rukky163: 10:25am On Dec 20, 2017
TarOrfeek:
Rubbish Marketer.

Don't you know that everything a Marketer has should be utilized in attaining his goal.
They will soon sack you.
na wah oo,common sense they say ain't common at all
Re: My Bitter Experience Today As A Marketer by DICKtator: 10:39am On Dec 20, 2017
Why don't i believe this story? Perhaps you want to evoke sympathy and subtly advertise your products/services here?

grin grin grin grin
Re: My Bitter Experience Today As A Marketer by EBRAHIMJAY(m): 10:40am On Dec 20, 2017
sorry all will be well
Re: My Bitter Experience Today As A Marketer by donphilopus: 11:27am On Dec 20, 2017
Emmylyon:
Our liar president made us to believe that he's 75yrs old today when indeed, he's already a grand octogenarian.‎

Let's play...‎

@M Buhari Obtained his controversial, questionable and still missing WASC in 1953! 

2017-1953= 64yrs ago‎

75 - 64 = 11yrs‎

Invariably,‎

Our liar president obtained his WASC at the age of 11 in 1953? Wow! What a genius pupil he was in his days hey?! grin

I still wonder how many kids in those days finished from the high school at the age of 11 except for a genius like Buhari....‎

Further more‎, because 1957, the year that he joined the army is a constant that can NEVER changed, back or forward dated on any record  it means that our liar president joined the army at the age of 15.

2017 - 1957 = 60yrs ago‎

75 - 60 = 15yrs‎

This means that Mohammadu Buhari was commissioned into the Nigerian Army as a full lieutenant with 2 pips (stars) ‎at the age of 15...

Another genius and brilliant feat there! grin grin

You can fool some people sometimes, but, you can not fool all the people all the time...‎

The question is, do we still need a docile octogenarian to continue to rule this country when a couple of civilised countries have sound, agile and brilliant presidents even in their 40s?‎

Change begins with you!‎‎ cool

See what hatred has done to you? I don't know how you post your unsubstantiated claims here on nairaland without feeling remorseful. For your information, Buhari finished his secondary education in 1961 and enlisted into the Nigerian Army same year. He got commissioned as a second lieutenant in 1963.

May God forgive you for the lies you just posted. People like you are the ones dragging christianity through the mud.

1 Like

Re: My Bitter Experience Today As A Marketer by donphilopus: 11:28am On Dec 20, 2017
helpfulposts:
Thank you so much
And see this one that couldn't do research for himself thanking him. So sorry!
Re: My Bitter Experience Today As A Marketer by Moses247(m): 11:32am On Dec 20, 2017
na because him no be woman. that's why we are reading this today....lol
Re: My Bitter Experience Today As A Marketer by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 20, 2017
L shocked L
Re: My Bitter Experience Today As A Marketer by brenister10: 1:01pm On Dec 20, 2017
TarOrfeek:
Rubbish Marketer.

They will soon sack you.

Chai, and dem do your naming ceremony?
Re: My Bitter Experience Today As A Marketer by Jman06(m): 1:03pm On Dec 20, 2017
When we say that people sell their souls to satan to make wealth or talk about money rituals, many of you think that there's any other being called satan or that money rituals involves someone vomiting money somewhere. That's not true!

Selling your soul to make wealth means accepting those things which other people consider evil as the ultimate path to wealth. Wealths are sometimes hidden in the evil paths such that only those with the evil mind would see them and have those wealths become loyal to them.

@Op, that man might just be testing how desperate you are to make wealth. Perhaps, if you had played along and made him see the desperation in you, he would have connected you. My thought though.
Re: My Bitter Experience Today As A Marketer by Peterosky(m): 2:50pm On Dec 20, 2017
TarOrfeek:
Rubbish Marketer.

They will soon sack you.
.You must be an animal to have typed this trash. That you are a gay does not Mean you have to display your gayism on your comment in a thread created by a reasonable and we'll behaved young man. Please kindly stop this your stupidity. You are an idiot.
Re: My Bitter Experience Today As A Marketer by michaelwilli(m): 2:53pm On Dec 20, 2017
Emmylyon:

Let's play...‎

2017-1953= 64yrs ago‎

75 - 64 = 11yrs‎

Invariably,‎

2017 - 1957 = 60yrs ago‎

75 - 60 = 15yrs‎

This means that Mohammadu Buhari was commissioned into the Nigerian Army as a full lieutenant with 2 pips (stars) ‎at the age of 15...

Another genius and brilliant feat there! grin grin

You can fool some people sometimes, but, you can not fool all the people all the time...‎

The question is, do we still need a docile octogenarian to continue to rule this country when a couple of civilised countries have sound, agile and brilliant presidents even in their 40s?‎

Change begins with you!‎‎ cool

Cross check your facts. His Wikipedia profile says he completed sec school in 1961
Re: My Bitter Experience Today As A Marketer by michaelwilli(m): 2:53pm On Dec 20, 2017
donphilopus:

See what hatred has done to you? I don't know how you post your unsubstantiated claims here on nairaland without feeling remorseful. For your information, Buhari finished his secondary education in 1961 and enlisted into the Nigerian Army same year. He got commissioned as a second lieutenant in 1963.

May God forgive you for the lies you just posted. People like you are the ones dragging christianity through the mud.
Me sef fear when I see am

1 Like

Re: My Bitter Experience Today As A Marketer by zionic(m): 4:33pm On Dec 20, 2017
TarOrfeek:
Rubbish Marketer.

They will soon sack you.

GAY LORD!!! shocked
Re: My Bitter Experience Today As A Marketer by paddybrown(m): 5:49pm On Dec 20, 2017
I really appreciate everyone comment and words of encouragement. I have learnt my lesson from this scenario and move on.

#thanks@all
Re: My Bitter Experience Today As A Marketer by paddybrown(m): 5:52pm On Dec 20, 2017
DICKtator:
Why don't i believe this story? Perhaps you want to evoke sympathy and subtly advertise your products/services here?

grin grin grin grin

baba I don't care if u believe it or not but I just pray u never encounter such scenario in your life......
negative comments never break my spirit rather it gives me idea to improve more on my weakness
Re: My Bitter Experience Today As A Marketer by Pataricatering(f): 9:19pm On Dec 20, 2017
Daily !
DuruCee:
Now imagine what women go through
Re: My Bitter Experience Today As A Marketer by SleekyP(m): 10:44pm On Dec 20, 2017
shocked shocked
Re: My Bitter Experience Today As A Marketer by newdawn2017(f): 11:05pm On Dec 20, 2017
TarOrfeek:
Rubbish Marketer.

They will soon sack you.
u re indirectly flying ur gay flag 2 prospective clients undecided
Re: My Bitter Experience Today As A Marketer by kayojosephy(m): 9:44am On Dec 21, 2017
paddybrown:
Just recently got an appointment with an insurance company as a marketer and after the training and everything we hit the road looking for a client to buy some of our policy and I meant a guy who I introduced myself and told him about our policy and he just collect my number that he will get back to me and ever since then I was expecting his call and lo and behold he called today and asked me to meet him in one of the hotel in festac, on reaching there he bought a lot of drinks and suya of which he offered me and I declined because what was ringing in my head was Lord let him just pick one of this policy so that I can at least laugh this December. on seeing my curiosity and after a long talk about the policy that suit him best to pick, he brought out a cheque of 6 million naira I was like I don hammer at last (base on d commission d company will give me oooo). he then told me straight ahead that he will only sign the cheque and give me tomorrow morning only if I keep him company till tomorrow morning, and I was like how? and he started narrating how he love me from the very first day and so on and I just be like. ...oga u d see well so? I be guy like you ooooo and he said he knows that and I suppose understand what he meant and he is even ready to introduce me to some one that will give me a better job only if I accept his proposal and I was like I don suffer for this my life so because I want u to buy policy that will favour u at the end the bring this type of talk? I tried to be professional so that my anger should not take d business out but after much talk without a definite way forward this young man slapped me and started shouting that look at this 419 and so on, so person even rush me and shouting 419 up nd down until I showed them the companies insurance proposal forms and narrate my own side of the story but as it is the rich always have their way..
I was really traumatised today but I still believe God that one day my hustle will surely pay.

pls if you are a marketer out there becareful when meeting your prospects because some of them are some thing else...

it really a bitter experience
Really sad one OP.. Try and always record your conversations with people in instances like dese.. Nd don't just play it immediately to defend urself but make sure u av backups.
Re: My Bitter Experience Today As A Marketer by Kingharzyz(m): 9:45am On Dec 25, 2017
pedrilo:
u tink u r smart abi? u be police? nonsense! u tink u can bamboozle us? u r gay and looking for an opportunity to fcck a fellow man and get paid. bastaard!

You're fucking crazy. For calling me a gay!, I'm married with kids so look for your fellow gays elsewhere. if the op contact me the plan is to set him up and get him arrested. He deserved to be charged on defamation and false accusation.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Apply For Coca-cola Company Job Recruitment (4 Positions) / Npower October Stipend Will Commence Very Soon / FIRS Secretly Recruited 2,000 Workers, Agency Under Financial Pressure –NCSU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.