Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,988 members, 7,835,315 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Facebook Will Use Facial Recognition To Tell You When People Upload Your Picture - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Facebook Will Use Facial Recognition To Tell You When People Upload Your Picture (13434 Views)

How To Tell If This Phone Is A Refurbished Or Original London Used? (Photo) / Here's More Bad News For Hauwei, Facebook Will No Longer Support Hauwei Phones / Infinix Releases Facial Recognition For Zero 5 Users In Update. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facebook Will Use Facial Recognition To Tell You When People Upload Your Picture by Promiseisaac(m): 10:20am On Dec 20, 2017
This Why Yahoo Boys Dont Use Facebook But My Question Is How Will The Know If The Account There Reporting To Is The Fake One Or The Real One? Like Me I Have 3 Fb Acct So Who Will Be Reporting Who? Lol It Might Work Well For Them Ooh But Not In Nigeria.
Re: Facebook Will Use Facial Recognition To Tell You When People Upload Your Picture by BudeYahooCom: 11:17am On Dec 20, 2017
Bad market for yahoo boys.
Re: Facebook Will Use Facial Recognition To Tell You When People Upload Your Picture by salesforce: 11:19am On Dec 20, 2017
Good
Re: Facebook Will Use Facial Recognition To Tell You When People Upload Your Picture by Troublemaker007(m): 11:24am On Dec 20, 2017
Yungwizzzy28:
I'm not a yahoo boy but i already know the solution ��� just flip the damn picture or edit fully and add special features

Kiss ma ass

But what happened to nairaland no innovation since 2005 �

Re: Facebook Will Use Facial Recognition To Tell You When People Upload Your Picture by Idrismusty97(m): 11:35am On Dec 20, 2017
Na so i see one T.Y danjuma with only 30 friends sending me a Friend request, I just laugh smiley.
Re: Facebook Will Use Facial Recognition To Tell You When People Upload Your Picture by Invisibleojay(m): 11:38am On Dec 20, 2017
Troublemaker007:

troublemaker007 you've not reply your mail ooo
Re: Facebook Will Use Facial Recognition To Tell You When People Upload Your Picture by BagWay: 11:39am On Dec 20, 2017
forgeti
it will be hacked.
if a hacked was able to hack iphone x
with artificial face mask
as unlocking the whoke phone
den dis one na moimoi
Re: Facebook Will Use Facial Recognition To Tell You When People Upload Your Picture by Tonobone(m): 1:07pm On Dec 20, 2017
grin
Yungwizzzy28:
I'm not a yahoo boy but i already know the solution ��� just flip the damn picture or edit fully and add special features

Kiss ma ass

But what happened to nairaland no innovation since 2005 �

Or just give the picture tribal mark. Then you're good to go lol.

Thank me later grin
Re: Facebook Will Use Facial Recognition To Tell You When People Upload Your Picture by MOSICATED5(m): 1:41pm On Dec 20, 2017
What if bob risky opened is FB when he was black how will FD recognize him now that he's colourless
Re: Facebook Will Use Facial Recognition To Tell You When People Upload Your Picture by MOSICATED5(m): 1:45pm On Dec 20, 2017
What if bob risky opened is FB when he was black how will FB recognize him now that he's colourless
Re: Facebook Will Use Facial Recognition To Tell You When People Upload Your Picture by ademijuwonlo(f): 2:57pm On Dec 21, 2017
Facebook facial recognition can be wrong sometimes...... I recently uploaded a pix of mine and fb thought it was my lookalike baby sis.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Convert Data To Airtime / You Will Be Missing Out Important Messages On Your MTN Line Until You Do This / Facebook (Lite Version) Is Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.