Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,966 members, 7,835,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Facebook Will Use Facial Recognition To Tell You When People Upload Your Picture - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Facebook Will Use Facial Recognition To Tell You When People Upload Your Picture (13433 Views)

How To Tell If This Phone Is A Refurbished Or Original London Used? (Photo) / Here's More Bad News For Hauwei, Facebook Will No Longer Support Hauwei Phones / Infinix Releases Facial Recognition For Zero 5 Users In Update. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facebook Will Use Facial Recognition To Tell You When People Upload Your Picture by Nobody: 7:35am On Dec 20, 2017
Stop wasting your time on fb, invest your time. Read: https://www.nairaland.com/4243446/why-epoxy-3d-floor-better#63444008
Re: Facebook Will Use Facial Recognition To Tell You When People Upload Your Picture by Jrevelation(m): 7:36am On Dec 20, 2017
As long as those picture on instagram is not connected yahoo boys can still do their work
Re: Facebook Will Use Facial Recognition To Tell You When People Upload Your Picture by Iceman2017(m): 7:37am On Dec 20, 2017
While technology is making waves in western world and we are here doing nothing.
Depending on government to provide everything for us and even the so called government will everything possible to take everything from you if you dare stand on your own.

Africa! The land of the black man, black mentality and black attitudes
Re: Facebook Will Use Facial Recognition To Tell You When People Upload Your Picture by Luukasz(m): 7:37am On Dec 20, 2017
Yungwizzzy28:
I'm not a yahoo boy but i already know the solution ��� just flip the damn picture or edit fully and add special features

Kiss ma ass

But what happened to nairaland no innovation since 2005 �
I wonder ooo.... seems seun is short of ideas

2 Likes

Re: Facebook Will Use Facial Recognition To Tell You When People Upload Your Picture by tstx(m): 7:40am On Dec 20, 2017
Luukasz:
There will always be a way out for them
definitely. Naija guys r very immivative
Re: Facebook Will Use Facial Recognition To Tell You When People Upload Your Picture by Siki355(m): 7:42am On Dec 20, 2017
nwakibie3:
Bad market for we yahoo boys shocked shocked

how we go take cope?
Re: Facebook Will Use Facial Recognition To Tell You When People Upload Your Picture by kingemek(m): 7:44am On Dec 20, 2017
Re: Facebook Will Use Facial Recognition To Tell You When People Upload Your Picture by naijaboiy: 7:44am On Dec 20, 2017
No shït. Boys go find way. gringrin
Re: Facebook Will Use Facial Recognition To Tell You When People Upload Your Picture by Pope22(m): 7:45am On Dec 20, 2017
If u want to impersonate somebody on facebook, simply block the person. If facebook tells the person you are using his or her picture, the person won't know who the person is.

3 Likes

Re: Facebook Will Use Facial Recognition To Tell You When People Upload Your Picture by kaymighty: 7:45am On Dec 20, 2017
How well do you think this will work in China where they resemble one another?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facebook Will Use Facial Recognition To Tell You When People Upload Your Picture by oba4yee(m): 7:46am On Dec 20, 2017
Be your own boss, register for quickteller paypoint today and be financially buoyant. for more info 080 621 624 37
Re: Facebook Will Use Facial Recognition To Tell You When People Upload Your Picture by Nobody: 7:50am On Dec 20, 2017
But if the person whose picture is being uploaded is not using Facebook, Facebook will go to his/her house and alert him. Good one!

1 Like

Re: Facebook Will Use Facial Recognition To Tell You When People Upload Your Picture by NWANZEH(f): 8:07am On Dec 20, 2017
Making sense
Re: Facebook Will Use Facial Recognition To Tell You When People Upload Your Picture by nonut: 8:11am On Dec 20, 2017
Luukasz:
I wonder ooo.... seems seun is short of ideas
Seun is not short of ideas, he's just lazy and doesn't like change.
Ordinary pm we'd have to visit our emails.
I wonder where he gets those ridiculous ideas.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Will Use Facial Recognition To Tell You When People Upload Your Picture by validman7(m): 8:11am On Dec 20, 2017
naijaboiy:
No shït. Boys go find way. gringrin

I de tell you, people no de die? u carry dead person... way don already show self.. China de do Facebook?

kaymighty:
How well do you think this will work in China where they resemble one another?

Facebook ain't popular in China... I don't think they make use of it there or it has restrictions to some countries... I stand to be corrected.
Re: Facebook Will Use Facial Recognition To Tell You When People Upload Your Picture by Luukasz(m): 8:32am On Dec 20, 2017
nonut:

All he need to do is pay some web developers to get the job done... see the evolution of facebook,twitter over the years. He has the cash to evolve
Re: Facebook Will Use Facial Recognition To Tell You When People Upload Your Picture by Omonoba1: 8:33am On Dec 20, 2017
nonut:

true! The only innovation I have seen on nairand is restricting the Isam topics from non Muslims.
Re: Facebook Will Use Facial Recognition To Tell You When People Upload Your Picture by Luukasz(m): 8:35am On Dec 20, 2017
validman7:

I de tell you, people no de die? u carry dead person... way don already show self.. China de do Facebook?
Facebook ain't popular in China... I don't think they make use of it there or it has restrictions to some countries... I stand to be corrected.
Absolutely China doesn't use it even twitter, although they have their own version of twitter which is popular in Asia and it was built by the chinese
Re: Facebook Will Use Facial Recognition To Tell You When People Upload Your Picture by pirodoshit(m): 8:39am On Dec 20, 2017
If you edit the picture and alter it, the recognition won't work
Re: Facebook Will Use Facial Recognition To Tell You When People Upload Your Picture by RickandMorty: 8:43am On Dec 20, 2017
zamwazi:
"Users will now be asked to grant permission" what if it's being denied....

Actually, African's are the last people they had in mind when they thought about creating this process. why would anyone upload a picture of an african person in hopes to scam a white man? hahahaha deny all you want but you were never relevant in the first place.
Re: Facebook Will Use Facial Recognition To Tell You When People Upload Your Picture by RickandMorty: 8:45am On Dec 20, 2017
pirodoshit:
If you edit the picture and alter it, the recognition won't work

yeah, maybe if you remove the eyes and the nose and mouth, they won't recognize it. But then, it's not much of a picture.

This will force Yahoo guys into IT.
Re: Facebook Will Use Facial Recognition To Tell You When People Upload Your Picture by validman7(m): 8:48am On Dec 20, 2017
Luukasz:
Absolutely China doesn't use it even twitter, although they have their own version of twitter which is popular in Asia and it was built by the chinese

men must always have there way!
Re: Facebook Will Use Facial Recognition To Tell You When People Upload Your Picture by RickandMorty: 8:49am On Dec 20, 2017
Yungwizzzy28:
I'm not a yahoo boy but i already know the solution ��� just flip the damn picture or edit fully and add special features

Kiss ma ass

But what happened to nairaland no innovation since 2005 �

Special effect and edit and cropping doesn't work for Google image search. I doubt Facebook is going to use anything less than what google already has.
Re: Facebook Will Use Facial Recognition To Tell You When People Upload Your Picture by Joemetry(m): 8:56am On Dec 20, 2017

AFTER USING FOUNDATION AND MARY KAY FACEBOOK ROBOT WOULD BE LIKE, I SAW THE WHITE VERSION OF YOUR FACE ON SOMEONE ELSE UPLOAD, PLEASE GO CHECK IT OUT AND UPDATE ME ASAP..!

lipsrsealed

Re: Facebook Will Use Facial Recognition To Tell You When People Upload Your Picture by Duchessree(f): 8:59am On Dec 20, 2017
grin bad market for G boys
Re: Facebook Will Use Facial Recognition To Tell You When People Upload Your Picture by nelsonebby(m): 9:08am On Dec 20, 2017
Luukasz:
There will always be a way out for them
Instagram. grin
Re: Facebook Will Use Facial Recognition To Tell You When People Upload Your Picture by unight(m): 9:13am On Dec 20, 2017
Hey guys, keep quite im breastfeeding my daughter

Re: Facebook Will Use Facial Recognition To Tell You When People Upload Your Picture by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 20, 2017
What about identical twins undecided
Re: Facebook Will Use Facial Recognition To Tell You When People Upload Your Picture by jerflakes(m): 9:33am On Dec 20, 2017
Phonefanatic:
Doppelganger??

I don't think they put that into consideration

But they will

2 Likes

Re: Facebook Will Use Facial Recognition To Tell You When People Upload Your Picture by Chigold101(m): 10:01am On Dec 20, 2017
zamwazi:
"Users will now be asked to grant permission" what if it's being denied....
then they will live with it like that
Re: Facebook Will Use Facial Recognition To Tell You When People Upload Your Picture by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 20, 2017
Is that the best you guys can do

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Samsung And Apple No Longer Make Up 50% Of The World’s Active Smartphones / Convert Data To Airtime / You Will Be Missing Out Important Messages On Your MTN Line Until You Do This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.