Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,238 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

Litre Of Fuel Hits N350 In Kaduna - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Litre Of Fuel Hits N350 In Kaduna (12824 Views)

Budget Office: NNPC Paying N53 Subsidy On Every Litre Of Petrol / Lauretta Onochie Protesting Against Jonathan's N140 Per Litre Of Fuel (Throwback / Fuel Scarcity: FG's Subsidy On Fuel Hits N29.68bn In 14 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Litre Of Fuel Hits N350 In Kaduna by coputa(m): 1:16pm On Dec 20, 2017
Strongedition:

Clap for yourself, we heard far better and more reasonable arguments during pdp era...continue with ur mumu

The change is very clear!
Take your brain from your stomach back to your head.No Nigerian is ready to make any sacrifice to better the lot of hee country.if he's hungry for one second,he lashes at the government of the day..and blame her for all his woes.
Buhari inherited a disabled economy brought about by previous government financial recklessness coupled with the sudden crash of crude oil price and an empty treasury and dead refineries.
Even at this sorrow state,he still struggles to stabilized the constant supply of fuel by dislodging the cabals.baring all frustration from the opposition in which he almost lost his life and Nigerians that has their brains in their stomach continued to make senseless and unnecessary demands.
Re: Litre Of Fuel Hits N350 In Kaduna by coputa(m): 1:23pm On Dec 20, 2017
danjaba:

But he is the Petroleum Minister and the President
As a president and a petroleum minister is it possible to work alone,is it not your brother that he gave ministerial appointments,oil lifting licences and distribution that are working against him.
Re: Litre Of Fuel Hits N350 In Kaduna by laliga01: 1:33pm On Dec 20, 2017
Sibigam1:

Scapegoats roam everyday, too. Your case is worse. You don't need the drug, you're good as dead. No revival. No recovery.

I wonder what happened to all of you, the youth. No vision. No working brain. Blatantly saying things with little or no idea of what they saying.

You are embarrassing yourself in public...you need full dose of the drug you are selling because sense has eluded you long time ago.
Thank me later for saving your soul.
Re: Litre Of Fuel Hits N350 In Kaduna by Tonymegabush1(m): 1:38pm On Dec 20, 2017
Bought 180 per a liter in onitsha I hope it doesnt go higher Dan dat

1 Like

Re: Litre Of Fuel Hits N350 In Kaduna by ema2017: 1:49pm On Dec 20, 2017
this is the change that was voted. The foolish nigerians will still vote buhari with a bag of rice comes 2019

1 Like

Re: Litre Of Fuel Hits N350 In Kaduna by continentalceo(m): 2:09pm On Dec 20, 2017
sarrki:
I blame the government

Down to the marketers

Baba pmb inclusive for this

We need to be proactive and not reactive
Your blames have just begun. For the ultimate brain rewiring mechanism which is hunger is yet to come.

1 Like

Re: Litre Of Fuel Hits N350 In Kaduna by Blue3k(m): 2:10pm On Dec 20, 2017
Sibigam1:
Nigerians always looking for who to blame for their misfortunes. Even when they hit a stone and fall, they will say their village people are after them.

Please those blaming Buhari, can you explain how he caused it.

As if this is the first time we are experiencing fuel scarcity during festive period.

Think back to your Macroeconomics class what causes shortages. Nigeria is only place I know having long lines and shortages. There's fuel all over world barring some natural disaster but even then the supply returns quickly.

It's pathetic for Nigerians not to know simple solution is to raise prices. The government should deregulate and allow market pricing for oil. Buhari is at fault since he sets price and he hasn't fixed refineries. I recall one being in Kaduna.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Litre Of Fuel Hits N350 In Kaduna by lazygal: 2:59pm On Dec 20, 2017
shortgun:
Kaduna voted for change ....they should enjoy.

Shattap !!! Is it inky Kd. That is having fuel scarcity issue ..ode oshi
Re: Litre Of Fuel Hits N350 In Kaduna by shortgun(m): 3:09pm On Dec 20, 2017
lazygal:

Shattap !!! Is it inky Kd. That is having fuel scarcity issue ..ode oshi
Amadioha will strike u next time u quote writing in ur village language.
if u can't express urself in simple English language don't quote me.
Anuofia.
Re: Litre Of Fuel Hits N350 In Kaduna by Andy2274: 3:10pm On Dec 20, 2017
I think majority of Nigerians have forgotten that BUHARI is the petroleum minister.

1 Like

Re: Litre Of Fuel Hits N350 In Kaduna by oshe111(m): 3:12pm On Dec 20, 2017
optional1:

I don't reside in the south..
Bt U said its 160 "here" in "Calabar"

Bt whr do U reside if I may ask
Re: Litre Of Fuel Hits N350 In Kaduna by lazygal: 3:46pm On Dec 20, 2017
shortgun:

Amadioha will strike u next time u quote writing in ur village language.
if u can't express urself in simple English language don't quote me.
Anuofia.

Eeewoooo grin..lol guy na ao the thing pain you reach.boko ,no vex ooo abeg ..
Re: Litre Of Fuel Hits N350 In Kaduna by tungamaje: 3:56pm On Dec 20, 2017
The present government has really disappointed me. But pdp? Never again. I will rather reserve my vote for a neutral party
Re: Litre Of Fuel Hits N350 In Kaduna by EvilMetahuman: 4:38pm On Dec 20, 2017
izaray:
My dear, i doubt if the SW are putting all this into consideration. Their own problem is, since Osinbajo is their brother, they must vote in Buhari into power again. As if the VP possition is contributing anything into their individual acct , or daily self. I repeat 2019 Nigerians should vote wisely, anything outside Bubu is welcome.
by voting wisely, we should vote atiku?

Atiku wasn't there when fuel scarcity became bi anual thing under obasanjo?

When will you people realize that nigeria has no hope.

The earlier you embrace this reality, the better you start buying weapons to kill all politicians.
Re: Litre Of Fuel Hits N350 In Kaduna by Splashme: 4:50pm On Dec 20, 2017
tchimatic:
So sarrki can bname his dullard Hero? Thought you and your fellow "patriots" said Bubu will turn Naija to Dubai?
Don't worry, hunger go reset ur brains very soon.
Re: Litre Of Fuel Hits N350 In Kaduna by ajepako(f): 5:01pm On Dec 20, 2017
oshe111:

Hello Everyone, sometin jst hapen ryt now!

I went to the filling station to buy 5l of fuel with 1k only to gt there and the attendants said a litre is 350, like ARE U MaD

ARE YOU CRaZY

How cn I buy jst 2litre for 7h

I'm Angry, I'M ANGRY OOO

IS BUHARI MAD
IS HE CRAZY
IS THIS THE CHANGE HE PROMISED US
NA WA OOOO!!!

Oshee! Lasisielenu of life! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Litre Of Fuel Hits N350 In Kaduna by Ugbavihi: 3:16am On Dec 21, 2017
Fuel station owners will make great fortunes this season.. Especially those with stored fuel..
Re: Litre Of Fuel Hits N350 In Kaduna by ivandragon: 7:02am On Dec 21, 2017
anonimi:

You will either show us where you said the same thing about barawo bubu when he was in opposition and even after 2015 or you will stand up to be recognised as a confirmed hypocrite.
Over to you.
BTW, nice meme, which I have saved for future use.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3117406_buharitweet_pngd9b40924c169374b3cbc8d30d63f7e44

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3386584_img20160209151617_jpeged2361e0101fcbb510a35c3f0f40701e

don't mind the hypocritical clown.

there was never really scarcity under GEJ...

both times the product was unavailable under GEJ was because the marketers where trying to defraud the FG by insisting on payments for products not supplied & for FX differential...

rather than people to support GEJ against the petroleum cabal, they insulted the man & called him clueless...

not only has pmb increased fuel to145, cabals are still having a field day, subsidy through the backdoor is still being paid & scarcity is only comparable to the dark Abacha days... a regime the same pmb merrily served...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Litre Of Fuel Hits N350 In Kaduna by Almaiga: 7:06am On Dec 21, 2017
LIES, I bought fuel 165 in Kaduna last night

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Metuh Urges South-East Governors To Demand Nnamdi Kanu’s Release / PSC Promotes Six Police Commissioners, Two AIGs, 7,207 Others / The Maritime University At The Centre Of Renewed Niger Delta Hostilities-AFP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.