Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,547 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Are You A Graduate Of English Or Mass Communication? Press Release Writer Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Are You A Graduate Of English Or Mass Communication? Press Release Writer Needed (709 Views)

Which Is Your Middle Name. English Or Native / Where Can A Graduate With Physics With Electronics Work? / How To Get A Job In Australia From Nigeria As A Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You A Graduate Of English Or Mass Communication? Press Release Writer Needed by OkeOladimeji: 6:52am On Dec 20, 2017
I need professionals who are able to write at least one press release a day. The renumeration is N3,000 per 400 words written.

Please get back to me at okeoladimejiamos@gmail.com or call/whatsap 08032984998 if you can write a professional press release.

Thanks
Re: Are You A Graduate Of English Or Mass Communication? Press Release Writer Needed by Ebios(m): 6:58am On Dec 20, 2017
I am but a teacher....though m writing a textbook(never writtten a press....)
Re: Are You A Graduate Of English Or Mass Communication? Press Release Writer Needed by OkeOladimeji: 7:31am On Dec 20, 2017
I think you can learn the art.... kindly message get in touch so we can see how to move forward.

Thanks
Re: Are You A Graduate Of English Or Mass Communication? Press Release Writer Needed by mayberry1(f): 7:47am On Dec 20, 2017
OkeOladimeji:
I need professionals who are able to write at least one press release a day. The renumeration is N3,000 per 400 words written.

Please get back to me at okeoladimejiamos@gmail.com or call/whatsap 08032984998 if you can write a professional press release.

Thanks

Do you mean article writers? Cause press release in journalism aren't supposed to be written everyday and its mostly done by organisations.
Re: Are You A Graduate Of English Or Mass Communication? Press Release Writer Needed by mayberry1(f): 7:47am On Dec 20, 2017
OkeOladimeji:

Thanks

Do you mean article writers? Cause press release in journalism aren't supposed to be written everyday and it's mostly done by organisations.
Re: Are You A Graduate Of English Or Mass Communication? Press Release Writer Needed by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 20, 2017
OkeOladimeji:
I think you can learn the art.... kindly message get in touch so we can see how to move forward.

Thanks
I sent you a message on whatsapp. I am a Masscoms undergraduate.
Re: Are You A Graduate Of English Or Mass Communication? Press Release Writer Needed by Nobody: 7:57am On Dec 20, 2017
mayberry1:

Do you mean article writers? Cause press release in journalism aren't supposed to be written everyday and it's mostly done by organisations.
Maybe the organisations need someone to write it for em.
Re: Are You A Graduate Of English Or Mass Communication? Press Release Writer Needed by mayberry1(f): 8:10am On Dec 20, 2017
Mariinee:
Maybe the organisations need someone to write it for em.

Oh! I see, but most organisations have media/communications department or PR personnel(s) that handles all that(from a professional point of view), unless it's a blog looking for writers. I could be wrong though.
Re: Are You A Graduate Of English Or Mass Communication? Press Release Writer Needed by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 20, 2017
mayberry1:

Oh! I see, but most organisations have media/communications department or PR personnel(s) that handles all that(from a professional point of view), unless it's a blog looking for writers. I could be wrong though.
That's true though.

(1) (Reply)

Workforce Group Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment – (over 200 Positions) / Access Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainees Nationwide | January 2018 / Where Is N-power?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.