Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,393 members, 7,819,404 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Israel's Prime Minister Recognizes Biafrans As Jews - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Israel's Prime Minister Recognizes Biafrans As Jews (6955 Views)

IPOB "We Have Resources To Take Care Of Biafrans As Long As Lockdown Last" / Jubilations For Biafrans As Nnamdi Kanu Records Another Huge Success On Biafra / Soldier Recognizes A Lady From Facebook At A Checkpoint In Adamawa state (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel's Prime Minister Recognizes Biafrans As Jews by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 20, 2017
wakaman:

It wasn't a question, i made a statement to affirm your opinion.

Nigerian Igbos are hebrews

Re: Israel's Prime Minister Recognizes Biafrans As Jews by Oloripelebe: 11:14am On Dec 20, 2017
This is good, they should move their erosion ravaged region to Israel grin
Re: Israel's Prime Minister Recognizes Biafrans As Jews by nairaland20: 11:14am On Dec 20, 2017
most of u Yorubas calling igbos land grabbers... do u even tink that if war breakout between u guys and igbos in Lagos u can win them? igbos hv already dominated Lagos, that's the fact.

1 Like

Re: Israel's Prime Minister Recognizes Biafrans As Jews by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 20, 2017
wakaman:

Funny bro.
Does this work for you?
Na the one Nigeria be that na grin grin
Re: Israel's Prime Minister Recognizes Biafrans As Jews by Stingman: 11:15am On Dec 20, 2017
vicadex07:

Does that imply that you are slaves in Nigeria

Ask your parents...

1 Like

Re: Israel's Prime Minister Recognizes Biafrans As Jews by Stingman: 11:17am On Dec 20, 2017
Oloripelebe:

You have not completed the ocean surge, erosion and earth tremor in your SWest...How would you add the erosion in another region when they are gone?

Saki: Living in fear of Nigeria’s biggest earthquake

http://punchng.com/saki-living-fear-nigerias-biggest-earthquake/

1 Like

Re: Israel's Prime Minister Recognizes Biafrans As Jews by Oloripelebe: 11:20am On Dec 20, 2017
Stingman:

You have not completed the ocean surge, erosion and earth tremor in your SWest...How would you add the erosion in another region when they are gone?

Saki: Living in fear of Nigeria’s biggest earthquake

http://punchng.com/saki-living-fear-nigerias-biggest-earthquake/

I gave u a good advice grin grin
Re: Israel's Prime Minister Recognizes Biafrans As Jews by nairaland20: 11:20am On Dec 20, 2017
Am igbo, I don't care about all this Jew identity of a thing. but u yorubas can be annoying... if igbos want to identify themselves as Jews, what's ur concern?. why attacking them online because of their Jew identity since u hate them?

1 Like

Re: Israel's Prime Minister Recognizes Biafrans As Jews by nairaland20: 11:23am On Dec 20, 2017
Oloripelebe:

They have already dominated ur land nd u can't do anything about that apart from insulting them online... Go to Lagos nd Chase igbos out. Coward only hv strength online.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel's Prime Minister Recognizes Biafrans As Jews by Uglyojuku: 11:25am On Dec 20, 2017
BIAFRONIGERIAN:
Isreali Prime Minister Benjamin Bibi Netanyahu, recognises Biafrans yesterday in Jerusalem, calls them part of the Israelites who are scattered all over the world. 
He made this known in his speech while addressing the media on the need for every country to support trumps declaration of Jerusalem as Israel capital.

I use this opportunity to acknowledge the few countries who supported the declaration including Prince of Saudi Arabia,Czech Republic and our  biafra brothers in Nigeria,he said 

He also said that its time for the Jews who are scattered all over the world to come home and help make Isreal great.

https://edujandon.com/2017/12/isreal-prime-minister-yesterday-recognized-biafra-as-part-of-israelites-scattered-allover-the-world-4.html/

That is very good even prince of Saudi is a jew...

I use this opportunity to acknowledge the few countries who supported the declaration including Prince of Saudi Arabia,Czech Republic and our biafra brothers in Nigeria,he said
Re: Israel's Prime Minister Recognizes Biafrans As Jews by Stingman: 11:26am On Dec 20, 2017
Oloripelebe:

I gave u a good advice grin grin

...I also give you an important information!
Re: Israel's Prime Minister Recognizes Biafrans As Jews by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 20, 2017
nairaland20:

They have already dominated ur land nd u can't do anything about that apart from insulting them online... Go to Lagos nd Chase igbos out. Coward only hv strength online.
choi shocked shocked shocked

cc Oloripelebe

2 Likes

Re: Israel's Prime Minister Recognizes Biafrans As Jews by Uglyojuku: 11:29am On Dec 20, 2017
nairaland20:

They have really dominated and we are begging Ambode not to de-dominate them from selling fan yogo and gala in the traffic grin

1 Like

Re: Israel's Prime Minister Recognizes Biafrans As Jews by Stingman: 11:32am On Dec 20, 2017
Uglyojuku:

They have really dominated and we are begging Ambode not to de-dominate them from selling fan yogo and gala in the traffic grin

Believe me, these yogo and gala sellers make more money than your agbo sellers!

4 Likes

Re: Israel's Prime Minister Recognizes Biafrans As Jews by Oloripelebe: 11:32am On Dec 20, 2017
imhotep:

choi shocked shocked shocked

cc Oloripelebe

Na small thing dem do Innoson nao, dem don dey cry like pikin wey dey collect biscuit from im hand grin grin
Re: Israel's Prime Minister Recognizes Biafrans As Jews by Oloripelebe: 11:33am On Dec 20, 2017
Stingman:

...I also give you an important information!

Not as important as the one i gave u grin grin
Re: Israel's Prime Minister Recognizes Biafrans As Jews by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 20, 2017
I'm proud to be a Black Igbo man from Africa. I ain't no Jew.
Re: Israel's Prime Minister Recognizes Biafrans As Jews by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 20, 2017
Oloripelebe:

Na small thing dem do Innoson nao, dem don dey cry like pikin wey dey collect biscuit from im hand grin grin
Just say you are jealous of Innoson grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Israel's Prime Minister Recognizes Biafrans As Jews by Stingman: 11:36am On Dec 20, 2017
Oloripelebe:

NA also small thing OBJ did to Ibeto cement, so Dangote will have no competition..then to SLOK Air, Capital oil ...

Why can't you people be able to compete? In education hey bring cut off mark. In civil service they bring quota system...but in the army, navy customs and Immigration, they use something else to suppress the talented Igbos...What a useless country....

1 Like

Re: Israel's Prime Minister Recognizes Biafrans As Jews by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 11:36am On Dec 20, 2017
Uglyojuku:

That is very good even prince of Saudi is a jew...

I use this opportunity to acknowledge the few countries who supported the declaration including Prince of Saudi Arabia,Czech Republic and our biafra brothers in Nigeria,he said

Are u so blind dat u cannot read the simple statement "our Biafran brothers in Nigeria"

2 Likes

Re: Israel's Prime Minister Recognizes Biafrans As Jews by Oloripelebe: 11:40am On Dec 20, 2017
Stingman:

NA also small thing OBJ did to Ibeto cement, so Dangote will have no competition..then to SLOK Air, Capital oil ...

Why can't you people be able to compete? In education hey bring cut off mark. In civil service they bring quota system...but in the army, navy customs and Immigration, they use something else to suppress the talented Igbos...What a useless country....

So u think quota system is for the Yorubas abi grin grin
Re: Israel's Prime Minister Recognizes Biafrans As Jews by Uglyojuku: 11:41am On Dec 20, 2017
Stingman:

Believe me, these yogo and gala sellers make more money than your agbo sellers!

Ojuku said more than that but ran away in the dead of the night.Everybody knows you dominate 90% of the economy of Nigeria and Lagos with your mouths just like Ojuku.Have you paid your accumulated rent to your real landlord,Shukueku? grin

1 Like

Re: Israel's Prime Minister Recognizes Biafrans As Jews by fdigital(m): 11:41am On Dec 20, 2017
i can see afonjas yelling all over this thread with there usuall Lip Service, that is what they are known for.
Re: Israel's Prime Minister Recognizes Biafrans As Jews by Oloripelebe: 11:41am On Dec 20, 2017
imhotep:

Just say you are jealous of Innoson grin grin

Jealous of that chinko spare parts assembler undecided undecided....tufiakwa grin grin
Re: Israel's Prime Minister Recognizes Biafrans As Jews by vicadex07(m): 11:44am On Dec 20, 2017
Stingman:

Ask your parents...
Ok they say you are slaves grin
Re: Israel's Prime Minister Recognizes Biafrans As Jews by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 20, 2017
Oloripelebe:

Jealous of that chinko spare parts assembler undecided undecided....tufiakwa grin grin
while you remain an Oshogbo okro farmer grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Israel's Prime Minister Recognizes Biafrans As Jews by Stingman: 11:44am On Dec 20, 2017
Oloripelebe:

So u think quota system is for the Yorubas abi grin grin

No is for the Igbos!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Israel's Prime Minister Recognizes Biafrans As Jews by nairaland20: 11:47am On Dec 20, 2017
Uglyojuku:

Ojuku said more than that but ran away in the dead of the night.Everybody knows you dominate 90% of the economy of Nigeria and Lagos with your mouths just like Ojuku.Have you paid your accumulated rent to your real landlord,Shukueku? grin

Can any of ur politicians do what ojukwu did apart from noise.... That's why u guyz are not count among men. can ur so called tribe fight only hausas alone talkless of the whole nation.

1 Like

Re: Israel's Prime Minister Recognizes Biafrans As Jews by Uglyojuku: 11:48am On Dec 20, 2017
Stingman:

That is why we call you cowards and weaklings.You cry over little things.Why don't you brace up like real men and fight your war without bringing Yorubas into your madness.They did more than this to Abiola,Bi-Courtney etc but Yorubas fought their wars like the warriors they are.Grow some real balls,Ojukus grin

1 Like

Re: Israel's Prime Minister Recognizes Biafrans As Jews by Stingman: 11:49am On Dec 20, 2017
Uglyojuku:

Lagos and entire Nigeria is the way it is now because God blessed Nigeria with the Igbos...

Without the Igbos Lagos wouldn't be any different from Port Novo, Benin republic. They are your cousins and they also have seaport like you. Why are they not like you? Same as the north...They wouldn't have been any different from Chad and Niger...

But you envious people can't see it...

You can also use sports as an example...These people you always want to bring down, makeup 75% of your national team in almost all the sports...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israel's Prime Minister Recognizes Biafrans As Jews by Oloripelebe: 11:49am On Dec 20, 2017
Stingman:

No is for the Igbos!!! cheesy cheesy

Let me assume so

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adedeji Doherty Blames Lack Of Structure For PDP's Loses In Lagos / Why Nigerian Youths Should Consider Osinbajo For 2023 Presidency / UN Peace Keeping Trucks Already In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.