Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,209 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Israel's Prime Minister Recognizes Biafrans As Jews - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Israel's Prime Minister Recognizes Biafrans As Jews (6954 Views)

IPOB "We Have Resources To Take Care Of Biafrans As Long As Lockdown Last" / Jubilations For Biafrans As Nnamdi Kanu Records Another Huge Success On Biafra / Soldier Recognizes A Lady From Facebook At A Checkpoint In Adamawa state (2) (3) (4)

Re: Israel's Prime Minister Recognizes Biafrans As Jews by Uglyojuku: 12:37pm On Dec 20, 2017
Stingman:

Which truth? Are you hearing voices in your head, while you are alone? Or can't you read?

THIS TRUTH:
If you really care,go back to when we were practicing regionalism.Which region was the best in all ramifications especially economy...THE YORUBA WESTERN REGION OF COURSE...We even borrowed your people money 2 times because of their laziness.Yorubas made Igbos grin
Re: Israel's Prime Minister Recognizes Biafrans As Jews by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 20, 2017
Oloripelebe:

Ignorant chestbeater grin grin
worship your masters and remain silent grin

Re: Israel's Prime Minister Recognizes Biafrans As Jews by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 20, 2017
imhotep:

Your logic is faulty, as Nigger-Area logic usually is.

Ethiopians are still in Ethiopia, though some have moved to Israel.
Zimbabwean Lemba Jews are still in Zimbabwe.

Igbo amaka grin grin
OK Mr Jew remain in the zoo and have yourself to blame when next the python dances at your doorstep

Re: Israel's Prime Minister Recognizes Biafrans As Jews by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 20, 2017
GoroTango:
OK Mr Jew remain in the zoo and have yourself to blame when next the python dances at your doorstep
like this abi grin

Re: Israel's Prime Minister Recognizes Biafrans As Jews by vicadex07(m): 12:39pm On Dec 20, 2017
nairaland20:
most of u Yorubas calling igbos land grabbers... do u even tink that if war breakout between u guys and igbos in Lagos u can win them? igbos hv already dominated Lagos, that's the fact.

Lol... Assuming you are right, by the time reinforcements arrive from neighboring Yoruba states, your eye will clear. Useless IPOB soldiers that couldn't cross ordinary ore during civil war making mouth.

Re: Israel's Prime Minister Recognizes Biafrans As Jews by Oloripelebe: 12:40pm On Dec 20, 2017
imhotep:

worship your masters and remain silent grin

Re: Israel's Prime Minister Recognizes Biafrans As Jews by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 20, 2017
imhotep:

like this abi grin
No actually its kinda more like this grin

Re: Israel's Prime Minister Recognizes Biafrans As Jews by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 20, 2017
GoroTango:
No its kinda more like this grin
LMAO
The Nigger Area coward army is inept as usual grin grin

Re: Israel's Prime Minister Recognizes Biafrans As Jews by vicadex07(m): 12:49pm On Dec 20, 2017
Stingman:

Who are they?...Are the Igbos included...? The had grown balls to even fight a physical war...Guess who worked with the others to starve children to death, when the cowards coudn't match the Biafran soldiers...They are the Yorubas..

You are my enemy trying to kill me by all means and you want me to feed you so you accomplish that.
Awolowo was merciful, cos I would have poisoned y'all left to me. Dumbbb fukaaaaass

You igbos are so astonishingly sttuppidd grin
Re: Israel's Prime Minister Recognizes Biafrans As Jews by mbos: 12:50pm On Dec 20, 2017
IPOB and Biafrans are making progress.................. freedom is coming

Re: Israel's Prime Minister Recognizes Biafrans As Jews by Stingman: 12:57pm On Dec 20, 2017
Uglyojuku:

Yorubas did not join your stupid war not until you stepped on the tail of the lion. grin

Liar, coward...Do you have tail?

What did you do to the people that made all your leaders ex-convicts...including your former and new Aare Kakanfo?

Re: Israel's Prime Minister Recognizes Biafrans As Jews by simiboy22: 12:57pm On Dec 20, 2017
Yo! Its Christmas
Buy chickens and turkeys at a very affordable price ..
Chicken at #2500 and #3500
While Turkeys at #8000
You buy 3 of the #3500 chicken at once and pay #10,000 instead of #10,500...
We deliver it to your door step everywhere in Lagos state .....
For more info, call 08180981121
Our chickens are healthy and neat....
Merry Xmas in advance

Re: Israel's Prime Minister Recognizes Biafrans As Jews by Stingman: 1:04pm On Dec 20, 2017
vicadex07:

You are my enemy trying to kill me by all means and you want me to feed you so you accomplish that.
Awolowo was merciful, cos I would have poisoned y'all left to me. Dumbbb fukaaaaass

You igbos are so astonishingly sttuppidd grin

He tried all he could but he couldn't exterminate all Igbos.

Who told you coward..infant killer that they wanted your ewedu food? The lazy man should allow red cross and Charitas and other international groups to supply essentials as the fight continues with the soldiers in the opposites sides...but he was being beaten as the troops got to Ore near Lagos, to wipe asses...and liberate you from the caliphate slavery...but you choose to be slaves. What is happening today...Karma is hammering you as ALL your leaders have been either jailed or killed...

Kiss the truth.

Re: Israel's Prime Minister Recognizes Biafrans As Jews by vicadex07(m): 1:16pm On Dec 20, 2017
Stingman:

Who told you coward..infant killer that they wanted you ewedu food? The lazy man should allow red cross and Charitas and other international groups to supplied essentials as the fight continues with the soldiers in the opposites sides...but he was being beaten as the troops got to Ore near Lagos to wipe asses...and liberate you from the caliphate slavery...but you choose to be slaves. What is happening today...Karma is hammering you as ALL your leaders have been either jailed or killed...

Kiss the truth.

With all these gibberish, you have not made a single sense. Just jampacked trash stringed together. By the way, igbos have admitted to being slaves in Nigeria cos dey constantly beg for biafra from everyone else without getting it grin

Re: Israel's Prime Minister Recognizes Biafrans As Jews by Stingman: 1:23pm On Dec 20, 2017
vicadex07:

With all these gibberish, you have not made a single sense. Just jampacked trash stringed together. By the way, igbos have admitted to being slaves in Nigeria cos dey constantly beg for biafra from everyone else without getting it grin

All your leaders from A to Z are all ex-convicts...True or false? Is that easy for you to understand...? What were they fighting for...? They were trying to emancipate themselves from the evil federation...slavery...but you Yoruba Muslims prefer the caliphate...

Re: Israel's Prime Minister Recognizes Biafrans As Jews by vicadex07(m): 1:25pm On Dec 20, 2017
Stingman:

Who told you coward..infant killer that they wanted your ewedu food? The lazy man should allow red cross and Charitas and other international groups to supply essentials as the fight continues with the soldiers in the opposites sides...but he was being beaten as the troops got to Ore near Lagos, to wipe asses...and liberate you from the caliphate slavery...but you choose to be slaves. What is happening today...Karma is hammering you as ALL your leaders have been either jailed or killed...

Kiss the truth.
Re: Israel's Prime Minister Recognizes Biafrans As Jews by vicadex07(m): 1:27pm On Dec 20, 2017
Stingman:

All your leaders from A to Z are all ex-convicts...True or false? Is that easy for you to understand...? What were they fighting for...? They were trying to emancipate themselves from the evil federation...slavery...but you Yoruba Muslims prefer the caliphate...

Even your father is a slave and ex convict.
Re: Israel's Prime Minister Recognizes Biafrans As Jews by Stingman: 1:28pm On Dec 20, 2017
vicadex07:

Even your father is a slave and ex convict.

E pain am...well well!!! grin grin

Re: Israel's Prime Minister Recognizes Biafrans As Jews by Uglyojuku: 1:36pm On Dec 20, 2017
Stingman:

Liar, coward...Do you have tail?

What did you do to the people that made all your leaders ex-convicts...including your former and new Aare Kakanfo?

I do not have have to remind you that you are an Ojuku.Face the topic and do not carry the goalpost. Do not do an Ojuku on me.Do you know that Ojuku is universally known as MISS OJUKU..lol
Re: Israel's Prime Minister Recognizes Biafrans As Jews by Cooly100: 1:58pm On Dec 20, 2017
Uglyojuku:

I do not have have to remind you that you are an Ojuku.Face the topic and do not carry the goalpost. Do not do an Ojuku on me.Do you know that Ojuku is universally known as MISS OJUKU..lol

You have been hit so hard that kolo mental have set in...

Re: Israel's Prime Minister Recognizes Biafrans As Jews by Uglyojuku: 1:59pm On Dec 20, 2017
Stingman:

Better than been an Igbo slave and coward.

Re: Israel's Prime Minister Recognizes Biafrans As Jews by mbos: 4:13pm On Dec 20, 2017
Now those who said the DNA test was false where are you

don Carlos said

Woe be unto those
That shed innocent blood of Jah people
Whoa oh, ah yeah, whoa oh

Jah shall clean, out the bad weeds, yeah
And separate them from the good
'Cause the day of harvest is near
Whoa, whoa, wooy, wooy, whoa oh

Woe be unto those that say they're of Israel
And they are not
Woe be unto those that say they're Jews
And they are not
'Cause they shall be cast away
Like the chaff that the wind, driveth away, I say
Oh yeah, oh well
Re: Israel's Prime Minister Recognizes Biafrans As Jews by Uglyojuku: 4:38pm On Dec 20, 2017
mbos:
Now those who said the DNA test was false where are you

don Carlos said

Woe be unto those
That shed innocent blood of Jah people
Whoa oh, ah yeah, whoa oh

Woe be unto those that say they're of Israel
And they are not
Woe be unto those that say they're Jews
And they are not
'Cause they shall be cast away
Like the chaff that the wind, driveth away, I say
Oh yeah, oh well
Why do you want to be Jews for God sake?
Don't you want to be Christians again?
Re: Israel's Prime Minister Recognizes Biafrans As Jews by freeze20: 11:08pm On Dec 20, 2017
nairaland20:
Am igbo, I don't care about all this Jew identity of a thing. but u yorubas can be annoying... if igbos want to identify themselves as Jews, what's ur concern?. why attacking them online because of their Jew identity since u hate them?
The Yoruba man is a subtle but natural enemy of the Igbo. Forget all this Handshake accross the Niger. e'no go work.
Re: Israel's Prime Minister Recognizes Biafrans As Jews by FRESHG(m): 11:39pm On Dec 20, 2017
python1:
Very good. So when are they moving to Israel? angry

Nigerian Police Storms Redeem Church In Ikeja, Locks It Down For Disobedience / Tribunal Sacks Benue Speaker, Declares ACN Candidate Winner . / Adedeji Doherty Blames Lack Of Structure For PDP's Loses In Lagos