Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Ten Rib Crackers - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Ten Rib Crackers (941 Views)

RIB Cracking Jokes / Rib Cracking Funny Memes(see Photos) / Akpos And His Angry Wife (rib Cranking Joke) (naija Jokes) (akpos Joke) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ten Rib Crackers by Emmahunk(m): 8:51am On Dec 20, 2017
Wen a white man creates a phone and you video chat with your brother you call it technology but when your Grandmother in the village use a mirror to see you in your house in Lagos, you call it witchcraft. It's about tym we value our Nigerian products.�� �������������

In Africa we don't need CCTV cameras, the neighbours are enough �.
if you think i'm lying bring your girlfriend at home when your wife is not around and see ������

Am done with Nigerian movies, how can a native doctor say, the charm will work in Jesus name....�����

Guys!
Best way to propose to a girl
Take her in a boat to the middle of the river and say " Chiamaka marry me or leave my boat.
Wisdom na my baptismal name���

*Toothpicks* *were* *missing* *in* *the* *house*, *then* *my* *Mother* *asked* *our* *maid*, *and* *she* *was* *like*: �it's not me, even when I use I put them back
������

Some African Parents will be like 'I will not place Curse on you, but whatever you do to me your children will do you same. Is this one a Proclaimation or a Declaration
�������

Everyone has a right to be Foolish but some Idiots use it Stupidly.
Teacher: Mention 10wild animals
Student: 5lions. 5tigers. . . . . .
��������

My school teacher taught me most of the Lies I tell today, she would tell me to write a letter to my Uncle abroad when she knows my Uncle is in the Village.
�����

My mom entered my room and saw me asleep. She held my head, slapped me and said to me "Your last seen on Whatsapp was 1minute ago, stand up and go buy me bread"
������

Some people don't have the Spirit of Forgiveness at all, How can u sweep your room and use ur Ex' Picture as paker
��������

No one is more Respectful than a person who wants to borrow money from u....... He can even greet ur dog .....
Hello Bingo� how are u?���

Please feel free to add yours.
Cc
Lalasticlala��⚡�⚡�⚡�
Re: Ten Rib Crackers by cana882(m): 9:46am On Dec 20, 2017
Emmahunk:
Wen a white man creates a phone and you video chat with your brother you call it technology but when your Grandmother in the village use a mirror to see you in your house in Lagos, you call it witchcraft. It's about tym we value our Nigerian products.�� �������������

In Africa we don't need CCTV cameras, the neighbours are enough �.
if you think i'm lying bring your girlfriend at home when your wife is not around and see ������

Am done with Nigerian movies, how can a native doctor say, the charm will work in Jesus name....�����

Guys!
Best way to propose to a girl
Take her in a boat to the middle of the river and say " Chiamaka marry me or leave my boat.
Wisdom na my baptismal name���

*Toothpicks* *were* *missing* *in* *the* *house*, *then* *my* *Mother* *asked* *our* *maid*, *and* *she* *was* *like*: �it's not me, even when I use I put them back
������

Some African Parents will be like 'I will not place Curse on you, but whatever you do to me your children will do you same. Is this one a Proclaimation or a Declaration
�������

Everyone has a right to be Foolish but some Idiots use it Stupidly.
Teacher: Mention 10wild animals
Student: 5lions. 5tigers. . . . . .
��������

My school teacher taught me most of the Lies I tell today, she would tell me to write a letter to my Uncle abroad when she knows my Uncle is in the Village.
�����

My mom entered my room and saw me asleep. She held my head, slapped me and said to me "Your last seen on Whatsapp was 1minute ago, stand up and go buy me bread"
������

Some people don't have the Spirit of Forgiveness at all, How can u sweep your room and use ur Ex' Picture as paker
��������

No one is more Respectful than a person who wants to borrow money from u....... He can even greet ur dog .....
Hello Bingo� how are u?���

Please feel free to add yours.
Cc
Lalasticlala��⚡�⚡�⚡�

(1) (Reply)

+18 Adult Jokes / The Magnificent Comedy Show 3 / Guys You Won't Believe This Guys New Brand Of Agbada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.