Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,445 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Singer Praiz Addresses His Encounter With The Police With A Deep Post - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Praiz Addresses His Encounter With The Police With A Deep Post (22356 Views)

Davido Addresses His Fellow Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp (Photos) / BBNaija: Tobi Addresses His Relationship With Regina / Nigerian Singer, Praiz Arrested By Sars Held At Ajah Police Station (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singer Praiz Addresses His Encounter With The Police With A Deep Post by Mrop(m): 9:02am On Dec 20, 2017
Singer Praiz addresses his encounter with the Police earlier today with a deep post, while we await the official statement.

He wrote :

Anyone that truly knows me well knows i am an easy going , non problematic, happy and co -operative individual.
Well, I’m not here to talk about myself. I am here to address issues that happens in our society everyday.
We live in a society where the government has failed us whether we like it or not. No jobs, fuel scarcity , SARS , ASUU Strike , Nupeng Strike , Name it….. it’s endless .. HARDSHIP… ENDLESS HARDSHIP …. Today I had an encounter that a lot of people go through everyday. People who are heading home after a failed interview, people going home after a night shift , people on their way to get their daily bread but get harassed by people who are the force because of reasons best known to them or maybe because u are a young boy wearing a gold chain or have a beard .
Though I won’t deny the existence of great people in the police force that are ready to listen , I still stand by my opinion which is popular amongst the youth and more #ENDSARS
Today I learnt that the police force needs deep reform and sensitization.
This is not my official statement… my official statement will be out soon
Lastly I will like to thank @aleeygiwa , Mr Etim Godwin from J command for stepping in… #EndSars #NoBePhysicalSomething.

Seems he also supports the #EndSARS campaign!

Gist from Praizeupdates

http://www.praizeupdates.com/singer-praiz-addresses-his-encounter-with-the-police-earlier-today-with-a-deep-post-2/

12 Likes

Re: Singer Praiz Addresses His Encounter With The Police With A Deep Post by Mrop(m): 9:03am On Dec 20, 2017
Re: Singer Praiz Addresses His Encounter With The Police With A Deep Post by Topccy007: 9:04am On Dec 20, 2017
I'm ashamed of this Country

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Singer Praiz Addresses His Encounter With The Police With A Deep Post by littlewonders: 9:13am On Dec 20, 2017
My country where police have another definition for the truth, citizens obtain by crooks, our soil polluted no food to cook.

To be in government you are above everything.

19 Likes

Re: Singer Praiz Addresses His Encounter With The Police With A Deep Post by wolextayo: 9:21am On Dec 20, 2017
This country is a scam and we can never get it.
We can only get it when all the leaders ) good or bad ) die off. And then God should place us in the hands of the US government for a proper colonization, we will have sense.

Btw, pls bring your sense along if you must quote me

15 Likes

Re: Singer Praiz Addresses His Encounter With The Police With A Deep Post by veekid(m): 11:41am On Dec 20, 2017
Nigeria is a country where looking good with beards is an offence ...... I've lost count on times wey Sarz don Harras me. #otidibaraku

23 Likes

Re: Singer Praiz Addresses His Encounter With The Police With A Deep Post by Annnonymous: 11:41am On Dec 20, 2017
ENDSARS

6 Likes

Re: Singer Praiz Addresses His Encounter With The Police With A Deep Post by Terminator1234g: 11:41am On Dec 20, 2017
And IPOB LEADERS BE DECEIVING THEM SINCE 1967. ANIMALS WAILERS. CRIMINALS.
HATERS
NUISANCES
GULLIBE....
PEOPLE OF WHITE POWDER
E-RATS
Re: Singer Praiz Addresses His Encounter With The Police With A Deep Post by nairavsdollars(f): 11:41am On Dec 20, 2017
When you look at some things in this country, you wont blame Nnamdi Kanu for referring to the country as a ...

9 Likes

Re: Singer Praiz Addresses His Encounter With The Police With A Deep Post by Ugoeze2016: 11:42am On Dec 20, 2017
#EndSars

2 Likes

Re: Singer Praiz Addresses His Encounter With The Police With A Deep Post by rattlesnake(m): 11:42am On Dec 20, 2017
f4ck Nigeria police

5 Likes

Re: Singer Praiz Addresses His Encounter With The Police With A Deep Post by RealDonaldTrump(m): 11:44am On Dec 20, 2017
My brother, i am even scared of coming to naija, just because SARS might term us yahoo boys cuz we have Whatsapp on our phones.

11 Likes

Re: Singer Praiz Addresses His Encounter With The Police With A Deep Post by lazygal: 11:44am On Dec 20, 2017
wolextayo:
This country is a scam and we can never get it.
We can only get it when all the leaders ) good or bad ) die off. And then God should place us in the hands of the US government for a proper colonization, we will have sense.

Btw, pls bring your sense along if you must quote me

Do you know its so bad that when ever I see police I start frowning ..that is the psychological effect they have on most how can people trained and paid to protect human and properties are so hated
There was a woman that was crying profusely when people approached,shexasked them to beg her son that he wants to go and join police force she said she would not have minded army but police ?
I can't stand police for all the money in budget

12 Likes

Re: Singer Praiz Addresses His Encounter With The Police With A Deep Post by TemmyT123(m): 11:44am On Dec 20, 2017
#EndSars

8 Likes

Re: Singer Praiz Addresses His Encounter With The Police With A Deep Post by Tugsramm(m): 11:48am On Dec 20, 2017
TemmyT123:
#EndSars
go to d nearest sars office nd repeat wat u said

2 Likes

Re: Singer Praiz Addresses His Encounter With The Police With A Deep Post by StTrump: 11:49am On Dec 20, 2017
RealDonaldTrump:
My brother, i am even scared of coming to naija, just because SARS might term us yahoo boys cuz we have Whatsapp on our phones.
that's my nigga

2 Likes

Re: Singer Praiz Addresses His Encounter With The Police With A Deep Post by BluntBoy(m): 11:50am On Dec 20, 2017
We have the most useless police in the world.

12 Likes

Re: Singer Praiz Addresses His Encounter With The Police With A Deep Post by ayoxxzbaba(m): 11:50am On Dec 20, 2017
A failed society! the way ds country is going.... I just hope there wont come a day when it would be "once upon a time there was a country called NIGERIA"

3 Likes

Re: Singer Praiz Addresses His Encounter With The Police With A Deep Post by wildchild1: 11:52am On Dec 20, 2017
#EndSars

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION... X'mas Promo is on
Re: Singer Praiz Addresses His Encounter With The Police With A Deep Post by 01mcfadden(m): 11:53am On Dec 20, 2017
NPF is a scam.

On the flip side, I'd like to know if you supported this #EndSars or your recent experience made you support it.
In Nigeria, we always allow things to hit us hard before we complain.
Seems that "suffering and smiling" tag is true anyway.

I've never been harassed by SARS but I have friends who wouldn't tell the stories of their encounters without tears in their eyes.

#Reform SARS
#End SARS

Whichever way, it is acutely evident something must be done.
Nigeria government would be very foolish to extend dear ears to this public outcry.

Sorry, Mr.

The ability to hearken to the voice of your people makes you an outstanding leader.
Well, our government doesn't even want to be outstanding.

We shouted Change back then and yet, there is still fuel scarcity this same time of the year as it has always been in the yeas past.
Still looking for the changes.

5 Likes

Re: Singer Praiz Addresses His Encounter With The Police With A Deep Post by thunderbabs: 11:54am On Dec 20, 2017
If one could disown hz country ni, I will be glad n willing to disown Nigeria.... We still dey shout endsars, d assholes still dey do deir shit with no shame... Na crime to be a fine boi and rich for naija Ni...... Policethieves. undecided

1 Like

Re: Singer Praiz Addresses His Encounter With The Police With A Deep Post by Strobe(m): 11:54am On Dec 20, 2017
Nigeria is a failed nation. The British folks left too early!

7 Likes

Re: Singer Praiz Addresses His Encounter With The Police With A Deep Post by Doerstech(m): 11:55am On Dec 20, 2017
Angry.....

1 Like

Re: Singer Praiz Addresses His Encounter With The Police With A Deep Post by jaysmallz(m): 11:57am On Dec 20, 2017
Who knows where I can get the next bus going to America ?
Re: Singer Praiz Addresses His Encounter With The Police With A Deep Post by igbohausayoruba: 11:59am On Dec 20, 2017
The niger selling rice is fraud

1 Like

Re: Singer Praiz Addresses His Encounter With The Police With A Deep Post by ZombiePUNISHER: 12:00pm On Dec 20, 2017
Nigeria is a glorified disease
Re: Singer Praiz Addresses His Encounter With The Police With A Deep Post by IfoyinTEDO(f): 12:00pm On Dec 20, 2017
I can only order if you don Pay on Delivery.

Imaginary "Scammer" Custom Mike

ITS CHRISTMAS AGAIN ORDER ANY QUANTITY OF
RICE EITHER WHOLESALE OR RETAILS. HOWEVER,
THESE ARE VARIOUS TYPE OF RICE LISTED BELOW
THAT YOU WANT, CHECK OUT NEW PRICE BELOW..
Royal umbrella=8,500..
Mama Gold=8,500..
Royal stallion=8,500..
Otunba=8,500
Rising sun=8,500
Mama africa=8,500
Royal crown=8,500
Elephant Gold= 8,500
Super eagle= 8,500
Tomato rice= 8,500
Caprice =8,500..
VEGETABLE OIL...#7,500
Thanks for your patronage. We give the best quality
and sound bags of rice. For more information call
Custom Mike on.
Re: Singer Praiz Addresses His Encounter With The Police With A Deep Post by ZombiePUNISHER: 12:03pm On Dec 20, 2017
Strobe:
Nigeria is a failed nation. The British folks left too early!

You wanted independence

Are you enjoying it now?

Why are you still running back to the land of those gave you the independence....

Since I knew Buhari
I believe that the black man is cursed

2 Likes

Re: Singer Praiz Addresses His Encounter With The Police With A Deep Post by igbohausayoruba: 12:03pm On Dec 20, 2017
Fraud custom dont sell seized product
Re: Singer Praiz Addresses His Encounter With The Police With A Deep Post by oshe111(m): 12:05pm On Dec 20, 2017
No be their fault sha...

Oga praiz abeg go sing one HIT make U blow jare, if they knew U dem for no touch U. Tanx to media for carrying ur case cos U myt av bn dead by nw.
Sometin like dis cnt hapen to OBO or wizKID.....

JUST LOOK FOR A HIT AND "BLOW"
#PELE

tiff=legalised SARS
Re: Singer Praiz Addresses His Encounter With The Police With A Deep Post by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 20, 2017
zoogeria. lemme guess wat happened, he was stopped for driving a tinted car as those bastard police normally do on lekki epe expressway. bros no get permit and den he began do u know who i be/who i know. things gets nasty he began to record the incident, mr olopa vex smash his phone and arrests him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fans Blast A Lady Who Mocked Caroline Danjuma For Marrying Pot Bellied Man / BET Awards 2016: Falz Nominated As Best New International Act / Canadian Government Honours Olakunle Churchill As He Marks 10th Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.