Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,182 members, 7,860,243 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:16 AM

Harrassed, Arrested, Detained; Singer Praiz Recounts His SARS Ordeal! (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Harrassed, Arrested, Detained; Singer Praiz Recounts His SARS Ordeal! (pics) (476 Views)

Singer Praiz Celebrates 35th Birthday With Dapper Photo / Singer Praiz Addresses His Encounter With The Police With A Deep Post / Nigerian Singer, Praiz Arrested By Sars Held At Ajah Police Station (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Harrassed, Arrested, Detained; Singer Praiz Recounts His SARS Ordeal! (pics) by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 20, 2017
There were reports that singer Praiz was picked up yesterday morning by men of the Special Anti Robbery Squad SARS on his way for a concert on the Island!

The reports had become viral but there were no statements from anybody on Praiz’s camp until much later in the night when the singer appeared on his Instagram page to give an unofficial account of his ordeal.

According to Praiz, his encounter with the SARS men has only buttressed the reason Nigerians are clamoring for an end or reform of the SARS.

“Today I had an encounter of what a lot of people go through everyday… People who are heading home after a failed interview, people going home after a night shift, people on their way to get their daily bread but get harassed because you are a young man wearing a beard or gold chain” He said!
He emphasized that he stands by his opinion and the opinion of many others #EndSARS

“My official statement will be out soon” he said!

According to reports, the singer was held at the Ajah police station for hours before he regained his freedom but missed his concert.

Source: http://mandynews.com/2017/12/20/harrassed-arrested-detained-singer-praiz-recounts-his-sars-ordeal-pics/

Re: Harrassed, Arrested, Detained; Singer Praiz Recounts His SARS Ordeal! (pics) by Smellymouth: 10:01am On Dec 20, 2017
My brother na now you know? You dey Libya since?

Nigeria sef needs to be reformed.
Re: Harrassed, Arrested, Detained; Singer Praiz Recounts His SARS Ordeal! (pics) by eshietIntrepid(m): 10:03am On Dec 20, 2017
Ehia take heart. There is nothing anyone could do to stop sars. This is not GEJ government that masses voices are hearkened to. We re in buharidictatorcracy
Re: Harrassed, Arrested, Detained; Singer Praiz Recounts His SARS Ordeal! (pics) by Brooke60(f): 10:04am On Dec 20, 2017
ENDSARS
ENDSARS
ENDSARS
Awon oloriburuku SARS have nothing to offer.....not until they mistreat Buhari himself, that's when they will end it. They no even recognise anybody self
Re: Harrassed, Arrested, Detained; Singer Praiz Recounts His SARS Ordeal! (pics) by iamJ(m): 10:06am On Dec 20, 2017
nigerians eh, we go pretend like say sars will just arrest a celebrity without cause, they must have seen drugs on him, he shld shut up biko

Brooke60:
ENDSARS
ENDSARS
ENDSARS
Awon oloriburuku SARS have nothing to offer.....not until they mistreat Buhari himself, that's when they will end it. They no even recognise anybody self
shut up, wonder why ure pained last time i checked, sars dont harass tomatoes sellers
Re: Harrassed, Arrested, Detained; Singer Praiz Recounts His SARS Ordeal! (pics) by Jochabed(f): 10:06am On Dec 20, 2017
They don't even contribute to the growth of the economy.
Re: Harrassed, Arrested, Detained; Singer Praiz Recounts His SARS Ordeal! (pics) by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 20, 2017
End Yomi SARZ...
Re: Harrassed, Arrested, Detained; Singer Praiz Recounts His SARS Ordeal! (pics) by Brooke60(f): 10:17am On Dec 20, 2017
iamJ:
nigerians eh, we go pretend like say sars will just arrest a celebrity without cause, they must have seen drugs on him, he shld shut up biko

shut up, wonder why ure pained last time i checked, sars dont harass tomatoes sellers
So, you will still carry your bad English over to 2018?

How is your mum's Akamu and pap? Hope fuel scarcity is not blocking her sales
Regards to her, I will definitely drive by to buy for my DoG undecided

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery, Reveals She Has Been Extremely Ashamed / Mc Galaxy Is Giving Out 1million To 10 Families As Of January 1st (photo) / Someone I Once Loved Gave Me A Box Full Of Darkness; It Took Me Years Toke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.