Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Photos:edo Lawmaker Enrolls Indigent Students With Disabilities For WAEC - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photos:edo Lawmaker Enrolls Indigent Students With Disabilities For WAEC (444 Views)

FUOYE Offers Indigent Students ₦3.1 Million Insurance Scheme / 95-Year-Old Kenyan Woman Enrolls In School To Learn To Read And Write / Kirikiri Inmate Enrolls For Phd In Criminology At NOUN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos:edo Lawmaker Enrolls Indigent Students With Disabilities For WAEC by marryjesus: 10:45am On Dec 20, 2017
A member of the Edo State House of Assembly and the Chief Whip, Hon. Osaigbovo Iyoha, on Tuesday paid WAEC enrollment fees for indigent students with disabilities in Ihogbe College, Benin City, Edo State.

The representative of Oredo East constituency, handed the cheque for the students to the Principal of the School.

The lawmaker who has made this kind gesture a yearly ritual, noted that he is desirous to see that the issue of money does not truncate the education of the students with disabilities.

While promising to keep up with this yearly tradition, he said, "I see a bright future in you and as such, I am moved to see that this becomes a reality; that nothing, especially money, prevent then from realising it".

"I am glad to hear that some of these students that God assisted me to help, are proud student in some higher institutions of learning today.

"I am also using this opportunity to appeal to well-to-do individuals or organisations within and beyond my constituency, to come and assist these students in this regard," he stated.

The principal of the school, Mr. William Iyekeplolor while receiving the cheque on behalf of the students, stressed that he was moved by the gesture of the lawmaker.

The elated Principal said in his years of teaching and being a Principal, he has never seen an individual with this kind gesture.

Speaking, one of the beneficiary, Uzuakpondu Moses, a visually challenged person while appreciating the lawmaker, said his parents have told him not to bother about WAEC as there was no money yet. While he was thinking of how to raise money, he was told that someone is ready to foot the bill.

Another benefactor Speaking through an interpreter, Otoibhi Samuel, thanked the legislator for the kind gesture, He said he has been hearing about it and happy to be a beneficiary. He said he's sure speaking the mind of some of the beneficiaries who maybe in similar situation like him

http://www.akelicious.com/2017/12/photosedo-lawmaker-enrolls-indigent.html

Re: Photos:edo Lawmaker Enrolls Indigent Students With Disabilities For WAEC by marryjesus: 10:47am On Dec 20, 2017
marryjesus:
A member of the Edo State House of Assembly and the Chief Whip, Hon. Osaigbovo Iyoha, on Tuesday paid WAEC enrollment fees for indigent students with disabilities in Ihogbe College, Benin City, Edo State.

The representative of Oredo East constituency, handed the cheque for the students to the Principal of the School.

The lawmaker who has made this kind gesture a yearly ritual, noted that he is desirous to see that the issue of money does not truncate the education of the students with disabilities.

While promising to keep up with this yearly tradition, he said, "I see a bright future in you and as such, I am moved to see that this becomes a reality; that nothing, especially money, prevent then from realising it".

"I am glad to hear that some of these students that God assisted me to help, are proud student in some higher institutions of learning today.

"I am also using this opportunity to appeal to well-to-do individuals or organisations within and beyond my constituency, to come and assist these students in this regard," he stated.

The principal of the school, Mr. William Iyekeplolor while receiving the cheque on behalf of the students, stressed that he was moved by the gesture of the lawmaker.

The elated Principal said in his years of teaching and being a Principal, he has never seen an individual with this kind gesture.

Speaking, one of the beneficiary, Uzuakpondu Moses, a visually challenged person while appreciating the lawmaker, said his parents have told him not to bother about WAEC as there was no money yet. While he was thinking of how to raise money, he was told that someone is ready to foot the bill.

Another benefactor Speaking through an interpreter, Otoibhi Samuel, thanked the legislator for the kind gesture, He said he has been hearing about it and happy to be a beneficiary. He said he's sure speaking the mind of some of the beneficiaries who maybe in similar situation like him

http://www.akelicious.com/2017/12/photosedo-lawmaker-enrolls-indigent.html

Re: Photos:edo Lawmaker Enrolls Indigent Students With Disabilities For WAEC by zakim(m): 11:20am On Dec 20, 2017
Good one

(1) (Reply)

NCE Teachers Urgently Needed / My Dad Reacting To How I Got Zero In Jamb / Think Twice Before You Make That Mistake!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.