Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,367 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Nigeria Starts 48-Hour Visa Issuance At New York Consulate - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigeria Starts 48-Hour Visa Issuance At New York Consulate (16210 Views)

UAE, Yet To Commence Visa Issuance To Nigerians - Onanuga / 72-Hour Closure Of 3rd Mainland Bridge, 48-Hour Partial Closure Of Lagos-Ibadan / UAE To Commence Visa Issuance To Nigerians As FG Lifts Ban On Emirates Airlines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Starts 48-Hour Visa Issuance At New York Consulate by yomalex(m): 1:36pm On Dec 20, 2017
good
Re: Nigeria Starts 48-Hour Visa Issuance At New York Consulate by drnoel: 1:43pm On Dec 20, 2017
Sirheny007:

How about the American Consulate in Nigeria has promised that applicants for the American Visa will now get in Forty-Eight hours??
undecided undecided

FTC Dedicated to NwaAmaikpe's Diary.
May you never run out of wits.

Its because u may find it hard to believe but Nigerian visas are one of the most difficult to get in the world

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Starts 48-Hour Visa Issuance At New York Consulate by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 20, 2017
Lamore:
Suleiman appealed to applicants in the U.S. to be courteous and orderly as the new system would finally address any
frustrations in obtaining the Nigerian visa.

That got me cracking, so people queue to return to Nigeria? wow, amazing.
Wait o! So if i am in the US, i still need Visa from the Nigerian Embassy again to come back to Nigeria?
Re: Nigeria Starts 48-Hour Visa Issuance At New York Consulate by Chivasex: 1:53pm On Dec 20, 2017
LIES LIES LIES
PLEASE DONT BELIEVE THEM
I applied for as nigerian visa and its been over a week now.
Rubbish
Re: Nigeria Starts 48-Hour Visa Issuance At New York Consulate by DisGuy: 1:54pm On Dec 20, 2017
dumo1:

Wait o! So if i am in the US, i still need Visa from the Nigerian Embassy again to come back to Nigeria?

If you dont have a Valid Passport to enter the country..Expired, lost passport etc

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Starts 48-Hour Visa Issuance At New York Consulate by 989900: 1:59pm On Dec 20, 2017
Richardabbey:
grin I Need Lybia Visa

Dont Want To Pass Thru Bushes And End Up A Slave

I'll get you one free, when you know how to spell 'Lybia' correctly.

Warm Regards.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Starts 48-Hour Visa Issuance At New York Consulate by skiche45: 2:16pm On Dec 20, 2017
I need visa to Ibadan abeg tongue
Re: Nigeria Starts 48-Hour Visa Issuance At New York Consulate by bareal(m): 2:19pm On Dec 20, 2017
xandy84:
It does not take 3 months to get American visa in Nigeria. You pick you visa up 2 days after you are approved.

How long does it take to get approval?
Re: Nigeria Starts 48-Hour Visa Issuance At New York Consulate by practicalclass: 2:20pm On Dec 20, 2017
This is a subtle message from the Nigerian govt to Nigerians in Diaspora

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Starts 48-Hour Visa Issuance At New York Consulate by biggy26: 2:38pm On Dec 20, 2017
xandy84:
It does not take 3 months to get American visa in Nigeria. You pick you visa up 2 days after you are approved.

Canadian visa nko? What about UK visa? Na only Us make sense.
Re: Nigeria Starts 48-Hour Visa Issuance At New York Consulate by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 20, 2017
dumo1:

My broda the tin tire me oo..lol
Re: Nigeria Starts 48-Hour Visa Issuance At New York Consulate by xandy84: 3:39pm On Dec 20, 2017
US visa is an instant decision and you pick your visa 2 days later

bareal:

How long does it take to get approval?
Re: Nigeria Starts 48-Hour Visa Issuance At New York Consulate by CaptainFM1: 3:58pm On Dec 20, 2017
Konze70:
Nonsense , it takes other countries 3 months to give nigerians their visa and you are celebrating 24 hrs of giving them vIsa. What a clueless set of people !

We are big brother now!
Re: Nigeria Starts 48-Hour Visa Issuance At New York Consulate by OlalekanOlorunf: 4:09pm On Dec 20, 2017
Lies,

it took me 2 months to get ordinary visa for my daughter.
the Nigeria staffs at the embassy in New York are so rude, they only tell u "we don't have papers to print your passport or there is no visa stamp and the walk out on you

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Starts 48-Hour Visa Issuance At New York Consulate by MASTERMIND04(m): 4:15pm On Dec 20, 2017
masterP042:
Who Nigerian visa help.
Just like buying your visa to hell. angry
grin
Re: Nigeria Starts 48-Hour Visa Issuance At New York Consulate by AlwaysPad(m): 5:41pm On Dec 20, 2017
OlalekanOlorunf:
Lies,

it took me 2 months to get ordinary visa for my daughter.
the Nigeria staffs at the embassy in New York are so rude, they only tell u "we don't have papers to print your passport or there is no visa stamp and the walk out on you
It's a new development

It might not have taken place when you applied for your daughter
Re: Nigeria Starts 48-Hour Visa Issuance At New York Consulate by AlwaysPad(m): 5:43pm On Dec 20, 2017
xandy84:
I was impressed in Nigerian embassy in Washington DC. The embassy staff was orderly, courteous and nobody was looking for bribe to do their job. I even got my passport in the mail before the due date which is very encouraging considering the Hell I went through for my first passport in Nigeria.
Please how long does it take Nigeria embassy in Washington to process a Nigerian visa for a US citizen who isn't a Nigerian?
Re: Nigeria Starts 48-Hour Visa Issuance At New York Consulate by xandy84: 5:54pm On Dec 20, 2017
I do not have a clue about visa because I only renew my passport but I don't think it will take long because the process is stress free and quick to apply..

AlwaysPad:

Please how long does it take Nigeria embassy in Washington to process a Nigerian visa for a US citizen who isn't a Nigerian?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Starts 48-Hour Visa Issuance At New York Consulate by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 20, 2017
please i need a visa to Afganistan! anyone knows how i can get it? cheesy
Re: Nigeria Starts 48-Hour Visa Issuance At New York Consulate by Rolly22(m): 7:34pm On Dec 20, 2017
RIPEnglish:
when they now traveling there, they will went to scam whites and end up to be putted in jails.

Your English alone defines how stupid you are
Re: Nigeria Starts 48-Hour Visa Issuance At New York Consulate by godofuck231: 7:53pm On Dec 20, 2017
RIPEnglish:
when they now traveling there, they will went to scam whites and end up to be putted in jails.

Zebrudiah ooooo
Re: Nigeria Starts 48-Hour Visa Issuance At New York Consulate by optimusprime2(m): 9:54pm On Dec 20, 2017
Sirheny007:

How about the American Consulate in Nigeria has promised that applicants for the American Visa will now get in Forty-Eight hours??
undecided undecided

FTC Dedicated to NwaAmaikpe's Diary.
May you never run out of wit.
Actually if you are approved for a US visa, you get it after 48hrs, that has always been the standard procedure.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Starts 48-Hour Visa Issuance At New York Consulate by Badb0y4lyf(m): 6:01am On Dec 21, 2017
masterP042:
Who Nigerian visa help. Just like buying your visa to hell. angry
Lol I tell u

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos State To Compensate Victims Of Otedola Bridge / 98 Nigerians From Edo Return From Libya / Are Distpatch Riders The Next Menace On Lagos Roads?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.