Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,978 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

I Want To Learn Programming Which Language Willl I Start With - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Want To Learn Programming Which Language Willl I Start With (1218 Views)

I Want To Learn Programming. Which Area Should I Focus On / I Want To Start Programming Which Is Best To Start With / I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Learn Programming Which Language Willl I Start With by ghostfacekillar(m): 12:19pm On Dec 20, 2017
helllo actuually i downloaded some pdf files on java .php..python ..bbbtt de kind grammer ah neva seee am bfore....am a kind of person dat neeed a tutor to teach me bt wheree i dey ..nobooddy to do that..i downlloaddddded programmiing huub.ittz good thou .i learnt alloott bt they unlocked ssome feauturess.i tried encoder appp..i luvv ittt it madde javvva tutoorriall simpllee ffor mua. Bt soome things locked ...nnneedd to pay.any oda prograammmmmming app i shouullld ttry.nd whicch prrrrogram llang shuudd i leearn firrrstt
Re: I Want To Learn Programming Which Language Willl I Start With by QuietMynd: 8:31pm On Oct 05, 2018
Ghostfacekillar, baba can i get the video has well. abeg

1 Like

Re: I Want To Learn Programming Which Language Willl I Start With by excanny: 9:52pm On Oct 07, 2018
ghostfacekillar:
helllo actuually i downloaded some pdf files on java .php..python ..bbbtt de kind grammer ah neva seee am bfore....am a kind of person dat neeed a tutor to teach me bt wheree i dey ..nobooddy to do that..i downlloaddddded programmiing huub.ittz good thou .i learnt alloott bt they unlocked ssome feauturess.i tried encoder appp..i luvv ittt it madde javvva tutoorriall simpllee ffor mua. Bt soome things locked ...nnneedd to pay.any oda prograammmmmming app i shouullld ttry.nd whicch prrrrogram llang shuudd i leearn firrrstt

Call/WhatsApp 07030595988 to be part my programming training. I have a goal of training 1000 new programmers yearly.

Programming is easy and fun.
Re: I Want To Learn Programming Which Language Willl I Start With by AkinseteK(m): 12:31pm On Oct 08, 2018
ghostfacekillar:

You can contact us for a one on one training

(1) (Reply)

Psiphon 3 For PC Windows 10/8/7 FREE (updated) 2019 / Hello, An Aspiring Java Programmer Here! Like-minded Friends Oya Unite / Are You Going To Be Programming At An Advanced Age?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.