Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,334 members, 7,836,401 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday, They Look So Alike - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday, They Look So Alike (22994 Views)

Emmanuel Emenike & His Look-Alike Brother, Ebuka In Dubai / Emmanuel Emenike Builds Hospital For His People In His Home Town / Friends Spray Money On Emmanuel Emenike At His House Opening In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday, They Look So Alike by miqos02(m): 1:50pm On Dec 20, 2017
Good
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday, They Look So Alike by okachie1(m): 1:57pm On Dec 20, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I love Emenike so much despite him being an age cheat. He is a one-off fluke.
Happy birthday to her but,

If my mother was this ugly,
Walahi, I'd punch her to coma when she is asleep.

I think trolls like u shouldn't be allowed into the forum so full of reasonable minds like NL. I think you are pushing your stupidity too far by cussing out a mother that doesn't know u exist in in 1st place. For the records her son is richer & well known than anything that I ever came out of ur lineage. @seun I implore you to keep a tight leash on people like him.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday, They Look So Alike by okachie1(m): 1:58pm On Dec 20, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I love Emenike so much despite him being an age cheat. He is a one-off fluke.
Happy birthday to her but,

If my mother was this ugly,
Walahi, I'd punch her to coma when she is asleep.

I think trolls like u shouldn't be allowed into the forum so full of reasonable minds like NL. I think you are pushing your stupidity too far by cussing out a mother that doesn't know u exist in d 1st place. For the records her son is richer & well known than anything that has ever came out of ur lineage. @seun I implore you to keep a tight leash on people like him.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday, They Look So Alike by giftedben: 1:59pm On Dec 20, 2017
Happy Birthday Mom grin
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday, They Look So Alike by HumbleGee(f): 2:05pm On Dec 20, 2017
BluntBoy:

It was not Emenike that scored against Bosnia. It was Osaze. Emenike has no World Cup goal to his name.
Let me confirm that
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday, They Look So Alike by femi4: 2:08pm On Dec 20, 2017
HumbleGee:
I wouldnt have commented if not for that goal you scored against borsinia In the world cup smiley happy birthday ma
Osaze scored, assisted by Emenike
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday, They Look So Alike by DedeNkem: 2:14pm On Dec 20, 2017
If you have great parents, they the God you see. I would rather worship my parents than an imaginary god.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday, They Look So Alike by IVORY2009(m): 2:23pm On Dec 20, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I love Emenike so much despite him being an age cheat. He is a one-off fluke and a formidable member of the Olympiacos team.

Happy birthday to her but if my mother was this ugly,
Walahi, I'd punch her in the face when she is asleep.

if i catch youuuuuuu.................................
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday, They Look So Alike by Diso60090(m): 2:44pm On Dec 20, 2017
BluntBoy:

It was not Emenike that scored against Bosnia. It was Osaze. Emenike has no World Cup goal to his name.

Leave the dull boi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday, They Look So Alike by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 20, 2017
gritzky1996aaaa:
skit by 2 nairalanders help us achieve our dreams by sharing to the world please before mods ban us. you will definitely enjoy the funny interview of this AAu student
follow on Instagram@ propeller_yeyebody for more interesting content

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4pEgARe7eY&client=mv-google&hl=en&gl=NG
I'm sorry but its not funny because it was staged and the other guy is obviously acting. Not a real interview..if it was, It'd have been funny.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday, They Look So Alike by adadike281(f): 3:02pm On Dec 20, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I love Emenike so much despite him being an age cheat. He is a one-off fluke and a formidable member of the Olympiacos team.

rie nsi!
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday, They Look So Alike by Reeberry: 3:05pm On Dec 20, 2017
freedomforall30:

Afonja talking about ugly when over 90% of them are naturally ugly. How do I know you are an afonja? Other tribes can never ever insult somebody's mother. It's only you afonjas that do this because most of you are bastards. Do you know your real father? Not the man living with your mother; I mean your biological father?
Afonja? That's not a tribe though.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday, They Look So Alike by galaxy2020(m): 3:24pm On Dec 20, 2017
Pls upload Ur mom's picture Let us see. am sure Oshomhole is finer than ur mom.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday, They Look So Alike by sheDD(m): 3:44pm On Dec 20, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

trying harder to sound funny
NwaAmaikpe,this ur manner z hackneyed biko
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday, They Look So Alike by abels(m): 3:47pm On Dec 20, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

guy why

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday, They Look So Alike by manucho: 3:55pm On Dec 20, 2017
I have Apple iPad Mini MF432LL/A (16GB, Wi-Fi no sim card) Space Gray colour with its pouch for sale. It's a 7.9-inch LED-backlit Multi-Touch Display; 1024-by-768 Resolution, 5 MP iSight Camera; 1080p HD Video Recording, very good battery life hold charge very very well very very very neat sent from Dubai. You can get back to me on WhatsApp me on 08039320890. Price is 75k but negotiable oooo
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday, They Look So Alike by gritzky1996aaaa: 4:26pm On Dec 20, 2017
booqee:
I'm sorry but its not funny because it was staged and the other guy is obviously acting. Not a real interview..if it was, It'd have been funny.
sis d fact DAT I said its a skit means its staged and of course we are acting here. Thanks for UR opinion, negative reviews are always welcome
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday, They Look So Alike by coolebux(m): 5:42pm On Dec 20, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday, They Look So Alike by Stanleysteno(m): 7:25pm On Dec 20, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday, They Look So Alike by kelly72: 11:18pm On Dec 20, 2017
A few years ago, the illiterate section of the Nigerian tribalist crew said this guy was 50 years old....
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday, They Look So Alike by Burgerlomo: 7:36am On Dec 21, 2017
Congratulations mama olori re

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kenyan, Emmanuel Naibei Wins Lagos City Marathon 2021 (Photos) / Arsenal Offer £40m Plus Three Players For Wilfried Zaha / Pundits: See How Rio Ferdinand And Glenn Hoddle Reacted To Tottenham Win(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.