Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,147 members, 7,829,103 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Best Working South East Gorvernor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Best Working South East Gorvernor (355 Views)

Campaign Rally Held Today By Lagos State Gorvernor Akinwunmi Ambode And APC Memb / Benue Gorvernor Ortom Finally Dumps Apc For Pdp / Gorvernor Ortom And His Hypocrisy (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Working South East Gorvernor by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 20, 2017
It's end of the year and there are five South east governors.
Gov Obiano of Anambra
Gov Ikpeazu of Abia
Gov Dave of Ebonyi
Gov Rochas of Imo
Gov Ugwuanyi of Enugu.

Perhaps this will spur the lazy ones to work harder next year, as we anticipate President of Igbo extraction in 2023.

Me thinks Dave takes the lead, followed by Obiano then Enugu and Imo before Ikpeazu.

IPOB exposed Ikpeazu to be a sympathizer plus he owes salaries and is a very slow worker.

On the other hand Dave chaired the committe that proscribed IPOB, invited Buhari to SE to see Igbo people and hear their deplorable plight. Dave has commissioned couple of projects in 2years of his government and he owes no civil servant!!

Fellas, what's your take.
Re: Best Working South East Gorvernor by raker300: 1:42pm On Dec 20, 2017
Obiano...hands down.

Go through my profile if you have doubts

I jst stopped posting about anambra cos mods have refused to move anambra topics to front page
Re: Best Working South East Gorvernor by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 20, 2017
raker300:
Obiano...hands down.

Go through my profile if you have doubts

I jst stopped posting about anambra cos mods have refused to move anambra topics to front page

Wow.

Nairaland front page has been awash with Umahi development projects though. Regardless, i acknowledge Obiano on a good note.

(1) (Reply)

Increase In Fuel Price Hits North[ See Details] / Picture Of Minister Of Youths And Sport Solomon Dalung Drumming / 5 Reasons Why Okorocha Is Right By Giving His Workers 18days Holiday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.