Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting Today (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting Today (Photos) (14465 Views)

Buhari Presides Over Virtual FEC Meeting. Ibrahim Gambari In Attendance / Atiku And Saraki Dance At PDP NEC Meeting today / Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting Today (Photos) by Bifrost: 4:20pm On Dec 20, 2017
ItsTutsi:
hahaha look who's talking,for someone that comes from a lineage of ashawo and ritualist

Descendant of extremist jihadist, terrorists and suicide bombers. grin
E pain am.
Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting Today (Photos) by ItsTutsi(m): 4:24pm On Dec 20, 2017
hahaha sophisticated imbecilic lineage of ashawo,prostitute,ritualist and regional skull mining entities..who only source of income is through sacrifice and slavery
Bifrost:

Intimidated jihadist, extremist, emotionless terrorists. Sadistic cattle herder with no value for life except that of his cattle. Prospective brainwashed suicide Bomber. tongue
Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting Today (Photos) by Smony: 4:26pm On Dec 20, 2017
Naija i tire for una. mak we go fried bean bcoz buka-fish don preside FEC meetin?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting Today (Photos) by ItsTutsi(m): 4:26pm On Dec 20, 2017
hahaha cluster of asslickers,slave and non entity third class citizen,whose only right are recognised in the brothel
Bifrost:

Descendant of extremist jihadist, terrorists and suicide bombers. grin
E pain am.
Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting Today (Photos) by Bifrost: 4:26pm On Dec 20, 2017
ItsTutsi:
hahaha sophisticated imbecilic lineage of ashawo,prostitute,ritualist and regional skull mining entities..who only source of income is through sacrifice and slavery

tongue

This is the last you'd hear of me Fulani Pig.
Now you see me, now you don't. You can look for the nearest gathering and bomb your self now.
Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting Today (Photos) by Bifrost: 4:28pm On Dec 20, 2017
ItsTutsi:
hahaha cluster of asslickers,slave and non entity third class citizen,whose only right are recognised in the brothel

OK. Now you can selfdestruct.
Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting Today (Photos) by DTaj: 4:29pm On Dec 20, 2017
Vivos:
I rushed this thread, thinking he was going to say something concerning innoson's case

Are you so daft? You actually expected the President of a country to make an official statement on the arrest of a citizen for an issue resulting from the normal course of business? Really?

If the President should do that for every arrest made by ICPC, EFCC, Police, Civil Defence, Immigration, Customs, etc, what time would he have to govern?

Your stupidity is legion! LOL.
Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting Today (Photos) by ItsTutsi(m): 4:30pm On Dec 20, 2017
hahahah ur just bitter bcuz of the economical impact on ur mothers business,prostitution and ashawo is not selling,ur father couldn't make it to italy from libya...i hope if the taught gets going,u don't use any of ur family member for ritualism grin cheesy
Bifrost:

tongue

This is the last you'd hear of me Fulani Pig.
Now you see me, now you don't. You can look for the nearest gathering and bomb your self now.
Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting Today (Photos) by Bifrost: 4:33pm On Dec 20, 2017
ItsTutsi:
hahahah ur just bitter bcuz of the economical impact on ur mothers business,prostitution and ashawo is not selling,ur father couldn't make it to italy from libya...i hope if the taught gets going,u don't use any of ur family member for ritualism grin cheesy

Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting Today (Photos) by ItsTutsi(m): 4:33pm On Dec 20, 2017
pls bring ur mother let me help ur family business..i no ur father is not doing much since being extradited from libya,just drinking burukutu all day
Bifrost:

OK. Now you can selfdestruct.
Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting Today (Photos) by Bifrost: 4:34pm On Dec 20, 2017
ItsTutsi:
pls bring ur mother let me help ur family business..i no ur father is not doing much since being extradited from libya,just drinking burukutu all day

Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting Today (Photos) by anonimi: 4:49pm On Dec 20, 2017
Antipob777:
Igbos will mot like this. A very bad day for the pigs and idiotic fools.
Ride on Baba

Careful what you encourage the old man to do oh before the sickly man go kpeme for your head.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2196652_2192613img20150308wa0022jpeg01d2abf99c3dde19432e34d0ef297c64_jpeg_jpeg08307746a74cf7c65e51b0aba2ff242d

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting Today (Photos) by raphaeladeyele: 5:00pm On Dec 20, 2017
Alright
Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting Today (Photos) by Vivos: 5:18pm On Dec 20, 2017
DTaj:

Are you so daft? You actually expected the President of a country to make an official statement on the arrest of a citizen for an issue resulting from the normal course of business? Really?

If the President should do that for every arrest made by ICPC, EFCC, Police, Civil Defence, Immigration, Customs, etc, what time would he have to govern?

Your stupidity is legion! LOL.
you should have just read and left but instead you decide to let off your frustration. call the first person you meet at your house daft
Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting Today (Photos) by Sunnah1(m): 5:51pm On Dec 20, 2017
abokibuhari:
Is this dry fish still alive?
More fleshy and healthy than your family

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting Today (Photos) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 20, 2017
grin
abokibuhari:

Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting Today (Photos) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 20, 2017
amiibaby:
And so am I suppose to preside it for him

This buhari too dull for my liking
I thought you people said Johnathan was dull too and an ineffectual buffoon, what do you people want again?
Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting Today (Photos) by Caseless: 6:56pm On Dec 20, 2017
amiibaby:
And so am I suppose to preside it for him

This buhari too dull for my liking
your picture says it all. Buhari is dull, but you look like a doll.
Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting Today (Photos) by AmTruth: 8:15pm On Dec 20, 2017
Running204:
angry angry angry I hate everything abt this imbe*ciles with passion.
That's why you might have heart attack soon if that passionate hate is not cast out from you.
Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting Today (Photos) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 20, 2017
AmTruth:
That's why you might have heart attack soon if that passionate hate is not cast out from you.
U and ur buhari are d one going to die of heart attack.... Idiot angry
Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting Today (Photos) by zabson(m): 9:46pm On Dec 20, 2017
Is that Jubrin?
Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting Today (Photos) by isahsalee: 11:40pm On Dec 20, 2017
FFK and fowl-oshi would not like this picture of a full recovered of pmb.
Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting Today (Photos) by Aniwhyte(m): 11:43pm On Dec 20, 2017
continentalceo:
Fec meeting nah work?
Fec meeting nah food?
Fec meeting nah development?
Fec meeting nah petrol?
The Fec meeting go change price of dollar?
The Fec meeting go pay salaries?
Abi Fec meeting go improve the life of Nigerians?
If not then fvck FEC meeting and fvck this government of poverty, propergander and pain. Fvck sarki, yerimo and all the other BMC crew for selling the future of their children for less than $100 a month. And Fvck all the dogs that will quote in support of this scam of a government.
Na wa ooo, Bros u dey vex sha
Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting Today (Photos) by dantori(m): 12:20am On Dec 21, 2017
abokibuhari:

Yes and very Hale and hearty,

and guess what he is still Alive until you're no more,
Kpomo like you
Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting Today (Photos) by mbos: 1:02pm On Dec 21, 2017
kessyur:
Nigeria Shall be great again

Was Nigeria Great Before??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Condemns Killing Of villagers In Nimbo, Uzo Uwani, Enugu State / Ekweremadu Asks Senate To Legalise Prostitution / Obi Declares 3-Days Of Mourning In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.