Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

I Don’t Know What Hustling Is - DJ Cuppy (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don’t Know What Hustling Is - DJ Cuppy (Video) (30074 Views)

Fan Super Excited As DJ Cuppy Video-called Him: Pictures & Video / DJ Cuppy Tells Davido To Start Calling Her "Aunty Cuppy" (Video) / Is DJ Cuppy Dating Ceeza Mili? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don’t Know What Hustling Is - DJ Cuppy (Video) by KIDKKY(m): 2:46pm On Dec 20, 2017
Nigerian music producer and the daughter of Nigerian billionaire Femi Otedola, popularly known as DJ Cuppy has revealed on LindaIkejiTV that she doesn't know what hustling is.

Some netizens were so surprise after the billionaire's daughter who is single-handedly promoting her song "GREENLIGHT' featuring Tekno, don't know what hustling is.

She wrote;

Apparently, I Don’t Know What Hustling Is � ... I Work SO Hard, But This Seems To Be The General Perception... What Do You Guys Think?! ��‍♀️ Cc: @LindaIkejiTV

Watch video: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bc7Dk1tFQcY/?taken-by=cuppymusic

Source:http://www.thomasloaded.com/2017/12/i-dont-know-what-hustling-is.html

4 Shares

Re: I Don’t Know What Hustling Is - DJ Cuppy (Video) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 20, 2017
angry

∆ Tell her to enter one building site and carry blocks and headpans for hours con collect #1500 at the end of the day... or sell gala, pure water and chill lacascera for highway over a gain wey no reach #1000 she go know the meaning.. ∆

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Don’t Know What Hustling Is - DJ Cuppy (Video) by Evablizin(f): 3:03pm On Dec 20, 2017
smiley

Not bad.
Re: I Don’t Know What Hustling Is - DJ Cuppy (Video) by Annnonymous: 3:07pm On Dec 20, 2017
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

Aunty hustling is not only "hustling" it can also be trying too hard to get unnecessary attention.

Exactly! Attention seeking self na hustle

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Know What Hustling Is - DJ Cuppy (Video) by Odianose13(m): 3:07pm On Dec 20, 2017
How u go know? Your papa don do all the hustling wey u suppose do.

Although, I must commend DjCuppy, she got his hustling spirit but she doesn't know. She made a name for herself already.

3 Likes

Re: I Don’t Know What Hustling Is - DJ Cuppy (Video) by exclusive7(m): 3:08pm On Dec 20, 2017
Money good ooh.. This one go loss for street

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Know What Hustling Is - DJ Cuppy (Video) by slawomir: 3:08pm On Dec 20, 2017
isoright
Re: I Don’t Know What Hustling Is - DJ Cuppy (Video) by BruncleZuma: 3:09pm On Dec 20, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Aunty hustling is not only "hustling" it can also be trying too hard to get unnecessary attention.

8 Likes

Re: I Don’t Know What Hustling Is - DJ Cuppy (Video) by Oyindidi(f): 3:09pm On Dec 20, 2017
You were born into money, watin you want hustle for?

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know What Hustling Is - DJ Cuppy (Video) by baski92(m): 3:09pm On Dec 20, 2017
How she go take no as her perent to born her with rubber spoon but e'tend na gold abi sliver spoon
Re: I Don’t Know What Hustling Is - DJ Cuppy (Video) by geostrata(m): 3:09pm On Dec 20, 2017
shift mk I faint

God punish Devil

my children must make this statement too

just as gifty too no no banky w

7 Likes

Re: I Don’t Know What Hustling Is - DJ Cuppy (Video) by profchudo(m): 3:10pm On Dec 20, 2017
none of my biz
Re: I Don’t Know What Hustling Is - DJ Cuppy (Video) by Homeboiy: 3:10pm On Dec 20, 2017
we hear
Re: I Don’t Know What Hustling Is - DJ Cuppy (Video) by morereb10: 3:10pm On Dec 20, 2017
Good for u

Leave us make husstle

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know What Hustling Is - DJ Cuppy (Video) by Nltaliban(m): 3:10pm On Dec 20, 2017
No be your fault cry

If you dey like me, you no go head person tell you Wetin hustle be
Re: I Don’t Know What Hustling Is - DJ Cuppy (Video) by mokaflex(m): 3:10pm On Dec 20, 2017
Why you go know wetin hustle be? Nonesense
Re: I Don’t Know What Hustling Is - DJ Cuppy (Video) by Explorers(m): 3:10pm On Dec 20, 2017
Abi...Thank God for where you saw yourself sis.
Re: I Don’t Know What Hustling Is - DJ Cuppy (Video) by tempest69: 3:10pm On Dec 20, 2017
This one never face reality. Make she ask Nnamdi kanu hafa
Re: I Don’t Know What Hustling Is - DJ Cuppy (Video) by Vibesking(m): 3:10pm On Dec 20, 2017
Hard life isn't something to be proud of.
Re: I Don’t Know What Hustling Is - DJ Cuppy (Video) by ifewagbona(m): 3:11pm On Dec 20, 2017
Are You A Working-Class Lady Aged 25 and Above
Are You A Working-Class Man Aged 30 and Above

And Based in Any Part of Nigeria?

Single and ready to meet a partner of your dream?

Then join for the platform that is powerfully created, designed and developed for Single ready to meet and settle down with their soulmates.

DTW is all about LOVE, FINDING & MATCH MAKING SOUL-MATES and MARRIAGE – Real People with Serious Intentions, Real Working Single, Verified Members to Guard against Fraud, Highly Confidential & Secured Platform where you have full control on your information!

HOWEVER……

If you are a Sugar Daddy, this platform is not for you...
If you are a Sugar Mummy, this platform is not for you...
If you are player boy or Gigolo, this platform is not for you...
If you are already married and still looking to 'sample the lampoo', this platform is not for you...
If you are a 'runs babe', this platform is not for you...
If you are jobless and still job hunting (It is only a man that can provide not only for himself but also for his family should be the one looking forward to settle down. Moreso, a woman looking forward to settle down SHOULD not be a liability to her man!) this platform is not for you...

NOTE: Add the Super Admin on Whatsapp or Telegram O8163429615 with request to be added to the Most Exciting World of DTW (T&C for Security Reasons Apply!)

Registration and Membership are FREE

Re: I Don’t Know What Hustling Is - DJ Cuppy (Video) by Financialfree: 3:11pm On Dec 20, 2017
Ask your father
He did it for u

Meanwhile someone was killed for stealing a tuber of yam

https://www.nairaland.com/4243494/man-killed-stealing-tuber-yam
Re: I Don’t Know What Hustling Is - DJ Cuppy (Video) by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 3:11pm On Dec 20, 2017
Chaiiii
Normally Nigerians are Savage creatures.
They would normally be shouting "Olosho"... "Na open and close you know" ... Ashawo etc.

But because DJcuppy said it, that she will marry her biggest fan..
See as they are all forming "Civil" with nice comments.

Mbok make i come dey go oo, if na anoda girl talk dat one, She for hear am.. But now, nigahs be trooling the babe trana toast her all round twitter....

Lemme go o and drop my own nice comment oo, u never know how God go take butter your bread.

10 Likes

Re: I Don’t Know What Hustling Is - DJ Cuppy (Video) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 20, 2017
Then you don't know the meaning of Happiness.

Happiness is not found in the goal, but the energy efforts trials, pain excitement along the path to final victory.

5 Likes

Re: I Don’t Know What Hustling Is - DJ Cuppy (Video) by MrOjay1(m): 3:11pm On Dec 20, 2017
grin

She doesn't know what hustling is but her toto surely knows what it means to hustle
Re: I Don’t Know What Hustling Is - DJ Cuppy (Video) by MZEE01: 3:11pm On Dec 20, 2017
ok
Re: I Don’t Know What Hustling Is - DJ Cuppy (Video) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 20, 2017
DrinkLimca:
This talentless big dick sucker with the face of a crying horse should stop seeking attention..
She should take up a position in one of her dad's stolen oil money company..

showbiz is not her thing..
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know What Hustling Is - DJ Cuppy (Video) by miqos02(m): 3:12pm On Dec 20, 2017
Sure
Re: I Don’t Know What Hustling Is - DJ Cuppy (Video) by okonja(m): 3:12pm On Dec 20, 2017
oKAY, WE HAFF YIA YOU OH!
Re: I Don’t Know What Hustling Is - DJ Cuppy (Video) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 20, 2017
why una dey give this gal free publicity
Re: I Don’t Know What Hustling Is - DJ Cuppy (Video) by satowind(m): 3:12pm On Dec 20, 2017
ok
Re: I Don’t Know What Hustling Is - DJ Cuppy (Video) by ghostfacekillar(m): 3:14pm On Dec 20, 2017
hmmm. This one don join buhari in i dont knw how to .....she is trying to be relevant.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bisola And Bolanle Ninalowo On "Picture Perfect" Movie Media Tour / Annie Idibia Celebrates Children's Day In Abuja (photo) / Omoni Oboli And Her 3 Sons Rock Matching Outfits To Celebrate 58th Independence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.