Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,352 members, 7,819,253 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

I Don’t Know What Hustling Is - DJ Cuppy (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don’t Know What Hustling Is - DJ Cuppy (Video) (30089 Views)

Israel DMW Afeare Apologizes To DJ Cuppy (Video) / Fan Super Excited As DJ Cuppy Video-called Him: Pictures & Video / DJ Cuppy Tells Davido To Start Calling Her "Aunty Cuppy" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don’t Know What Hustling Is - DJ Cuppy (Video) by LordIsaac(m): 3:14pm On Dec 20, 2017
I wonder how she goes about her daily business without being noticed by Evans and his crew. I can't be that connected and remain in this land where there is no hope for anything.
Re: I Don’t Know What Hustling Is - DJ Cuppy (Video) by Flyingngel(m): 3:17pm On Dec 20, 2017
No comment
Re: I Don’t Know What Hustling Is - DJ Cuppy (Video) by mannatech: 3:17pm On Dec 20, 2017
She enjoys what she is doing, her always smiling face says it.

[img[images.jpg[img]
Re: I Don’t Know What Hustling Is - DJ Cuppy (Video) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:19pm On Dec 20, 2017
It is not your fault,you were born into the good life and with a silver spoon good for you.
Re: I Don’t Know What Hustling Is - DJ Cuppy (Video) by Simpledude0847(m): 3:21pm On Dec 20, 2017
KIDKKY:
Nigerian music producer and the daughter of Nigerian billionaire Femi Otedola, popularly known as DJ Cuppy has revealed on LindaIkejiTV that she doesn't know what hustling is.

Some netizens were so surprise after the billionaire's daughter who is single-handedly promoting her song "GREENLIGHT' featuring Tekno, don't know what hustling is.

She wrote;

Apparently, I Don’t Know What Hustling Is � ... I Work SO Hard, But This Seems To Be The General Perception... What Do You Guys Think?! ��‍♀️ Cc: @LindaIkejiTV

Watch video: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bc7Dk1tFQcY/?taken-by=cuppymusic

Source:http://www.thomasloaded.com/2017/12/i-dont-know-what-hustling-is.html
This is definitely stating the obvious.
Re: I Don’t Know What Hustling Is - DJ Cuppy (Video) by IVORY2009(m): 3:23pm On Dec 20, 2017
DrinkLimca:
This talentless big dick sucker with the face of a crying horse should stop seeking attention..
She should take up a position in one of her dad's stolen oil money company..

showbiz is not her thing..

NwaAmaikpe grin grin grin shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know What Hustling Is - DJ Cuppy (Video) by Onyesblog(m): 3:26pm On Dec 20, 2017
Edo Slay Papa Fake His death, Read Below And See Angry Friends Blast Him

Source:Onyesblog

http://www.onyesblog.com.ng/2017/12/see-edo-slay-papa-who-fake-his-death-on.html?m=1
Re: I Don’t Know What Hustling Is - DJ Cuppy (Video) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 20, 2017
Dnt blame her o, i dnt knw wat eating is also
Re: I Don’t Know What Hustling Is - DJ Cuppy (Video) by opribo(m): 3:31pm On Dec 20, 2017
No problem, that entertainment industry she's into has plenty of them hustlers.

Just one wrong move they will teach her.
Re: I Don’t Know What Hustling Is - DJ Cuppy (Video) by Firstcitizen: 3:32pm On Dec 20, 2017
DrinkLimca:
This talentless big dick sucker with the face of a crying horse should stop seeking attention..

This is the kind of hate and bile that will make you burst an artery then later come to NL to beg for money for medical treatment
Re: I Don’t Know What Hustling Is - DJ Cuppy (Video) by femi4: 3:32pm On Dec 20, 2017
Oyindidi:
You were born into money, watin you want hustle for?
except for Davido
Re: I Don’t Know What Hustling Is - DJ Cuppy (Video) by anochuko01(m): 3:32pm On Dec 20, 2017
''a woman who cherishes the beauty of a cloth would go through the stress of wearing it''
she simply has no vision...look at davido
Re: I Don’t Know What Hustling Is - DJ Cuppy (Video) by Rick9(m): 3:33pm On Dec 20, 2017
Some comments here are leaving me dumbfounded, why hating on the girl because she is a rich kid,
Why call her name's because she was fortunate enough to be born into a wealthy family,
Some people are just too jealous and envious of other people that they don't see opportunities in front of them.
As Rich as Otedola is, Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, Jeff Bezos, Warren Buffet, Larry Page, Sergey Brian, Elon Musk even Dangote are still richer than him,

What does that tell you, there's more than enough space for everyone to shine, who told you that you can't be richer than Otedola,

I wasn't born Rich, I know am broke in my pocket, but am not broke in wisdom, it's just a matter of time , I will be at the top,

Why should I hate rich people, when I know I can do better than them ?

Change your perception, quit the hate. Believe in God , work hard, pray hard, don't give up, I promise you , you will be a success story.

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Know What Hustling Is - DJ Cuppy (Video) by joenor(m): 3:35pm On Dec 20, 2017
Abeg make she sharap there... I pray make she nor know, is she saying that she does not know the meaning, or how it's done?
Re: I Don’t Know What Hustling Is - DJ Cuppy (Video) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 20, 2017
no hating here oo her papa carry her go school give her better money she no dey shuffle work for abroad doing 6 hours shift all becos her father get legit money..if I dey her shoe I go get name pass her...BTW how many people sabi her...after all she go DJ school go learn am no be inbuilt... lol
Re: I Don’t Know What Hustling Is - DJ Cuppy (Video) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 20, 2017
Rick9:
Some comments here are leaving me dumbfounded, why hating on the girl because she is a rich kid,
Why call her name's because she was fortunate enough to be born into a wealthy family,
Some people are just too jealous and envious of other people that they don't see opportunities in front of them.
As Rich as Otedola is, Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, Jeff Bezos, Warren Buffet, Larry Page, Sergey Brian, Elon Musk even Dangote are still richer than him,

What does that tell you, there's more than enough space for everyone to shine, who told you that you can't be richer than Otedola,

I wasn't born Rich, I know am broke in my pocket, but am not broke in wisdom, it's just a matter of time , I will be at the top,

Why should I hate rich people, when I know I can do better than them ?

Change your perception, quit the hate. Believe in God , work hard, pray hard, don't give up, I promise you , you will be a success story.

no matter how big u are there is still someone out deer u look to be better than..even dangote sef wan get money like billgates and armacio ortega
Re: I Don’t Know What Hustling Is - DJ Cuppy (Video) by able20(m): 3:46pm On Dec 20, 2017
OrestesDante:
angry

∆ Tell her to enter one building site and carry blocks and headpans for hours con collect #1500 at the end of the day... or sell gala, pure water and chill lacascera for highway over a gain wey no reach #1000 she go know the meaning.. ∆
Is that only your definition of hustling eh!
Hustles get levels naa.
Re: I Don’t Know What Hustling Is - DJ Cuppy (Video) by WhiskeyTangoFox: 3:50pm On Dec 20, 2017
DrinkLimca:

U reek of hate and biterness......still no add one kobo for ur life tongue
Re: I Don’t Know What Hustling Is - DJ Cuppy (Video) by lazygal: 3:52pm On Dec 20, 2017
DrinkLimca:

You again ?!... And to imagine the likes you got for sure so much bitterness exists in this world
My friend get a life.its not her fault that you are a dementated,shameless,depressed,and foolish attention seeking low esteemed fool

Seeking for cheap attention is your issue abi? Her dad is a billionaire ,she has her own money ,she will marry into money she is fine ,she is liked,she has a life ..nNO ONE EXTENDS CONDOLENCE TO THE OTEDOLAS FOR HAVING A CHILD LIKE CUPPY UNLIKE YOU.YOUR FAMILY HAS ALREADY MOURNED YOU .NO ONE WANTS TO LET PEOPLE LNOW THAT THEY HAVE A CHILD LIKE YOU. THEY WOULD RATHER SAY he is dead

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know What Hustling Is - DJ Cuppy (Video) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 20, 2017
....and I dey here dey hustle.
Re: I Don’t Know What Hustling Is - DJ Cuppy (Video) by Kakamorufu(m): 3:53pm On Dec 20, 2017
Na ur fault?
Re: I Don’t Know What Hustling Is - DJ Cuppy (Video) by Toreddo3679(m): 4:08pm On Dec 20, 2017
Please who is dj cuppy because here in palestine we dont know her..
Re: I Don’t Know What Hustling Is - DJ Cuppy (Video) by TyrantInAsoRock: 4:21pm On Dec 20, 2017
If you can reach me

Let me take you a farm clearing contract I just got

Clear 1 plot u no go need dictionary for the meaning of hustling

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know What Hustling Is - DJ Cuppy (Video) by Reussite: 4:49pm On Dec 20, 2017
Florence is one of fav on screen personality. She's got that hustling spirit in her she just doesn't know...making it possible for everyone to identify her as DJ Cuppy & not as Otedola's daughter is a great feat she's achieved so far & she gets even berra.

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Know What Hustling Is - DJ Cuppy (Video) by lordpreceey: 4:49pm On Dec 20, 2017
DrinkLimca:

I'm very sorry for this reply to your post but I guess I have no choice as I intend to correct your dysfunctional mind and corrupt thought process.

Kindly be informed that you are a mistake. A complete idiot who see nothing good in people who have made name for themselves

I have followed your comments closely and what I have seen is that you always have one or more negative story to tell about people.
I'm not surprised you are unknown and will never be known because your likes end up being unsuccessful.

If you continue like this, you will amount to nothingness in no distant future.
Re: I Don’t Know What Hustling Is - DJ Cuppy (Video) by wildchild1: 4:52pm On Dec 20, 2017
We know

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION... X'mas Promo is on
Re: I Don’t Know What Hustling Is - DJ Cuppy (Video) by ensamy(m): 4:55pm On Dec 20, 2017
D.J Cyppy, hustling is when you don't
depend on parents but go out there in the streets and make it by your God's given strength and talent shocked shocked
Re: I Don’t Know What Hustling Is - DJ Cuppy (Video) by Nintee: 4:55pm On Dec 20, 2017
And tomorrow she will be given a seat in government how can she rule people she don't know what they are facing. 9ja grin grin grin
Re: I Don’t Know What Hustling Is - DJ Cuppy (Video) by Revolva(m): 5:12pm On Dec 20, 2017
tell her say she is a lucky ba..tard
Re: I Don’t Know What Hustling Is - DJ Cuppy (Video) by Landuphil(m): 5:46pm On Dec 20, 2017
How she go know the meaning of Hustling?

When Popsy don make way nau.

undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omoni Oboli And Her 3 Sons Rock Matching Outfits To Celebrate 58th Independence / Mercy Aigbe Storms Hollywood (Photos) / "Soma And Miyonse Were Easy To Get" - Gifty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.