Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,925 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

'Open Your Yansh Make We See'- Fans To Uriel After Sharing This Revealing Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Open Your Yansh Make We See'- Fans To Uriel After Sharing This Revealing Photo (3471 Views)

Officiacici Gets Marriage Proposal Online After Sharing This, But She Said No / Marvis Shows Off Her Big Cucumber. See Fans' Reactions / I Love Your Body - Ruggedman To Uriel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Open Your Yansh Make We See'- Fans To Uriel After Sharing This Revealing Photo by Bhelamblog(m): 3:20pm On Dec 20, 2017
Even after she opened it to the Thighs, Some of her fans thinks it not open enough, and Guess what, she's ready for them, BBNaija star Uriel Shared this photo of herself on IG Few hours ago, and a busy body fan who is obviously not satisfied with viewing of the Thighs, Adviced her to extend it to the Yansh, And her reply is simply savage, see below!

News From Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/12/open-your-yansh-make-we-see-fans-to.html

Cc: lalasticlala

Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: 'Open Your Yansh Make We See'- Fans To Uriel After Sharing This Revealing Photo by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 20, 2017
My cummando beneath right now

Re: 'Open Your Yansh Make We See'- Fans To Uriel After Sharing This Revealing Photo by Topestbilly(m): 3:23pm On Dec 20, 2017
Have nothing to say but to look.
Re: 'Open Your Yansh Make We See'- Fans To Uriel After Sharing This Revealing Photo by Vince77(m): 3:24pm On Dec 20, 2017
Some people are just wicked
Re: 'Open Your Yansh Make We See'- Fans To Uriel After Sharing This Revealing Photo by MhizzAJ(f): 3:25pm On Dec 20, 2017
I like this Uriel but this her attention seeking is on another level now....Anthony Joshua no even send am self

What's up with the cleavage and thigh display pix all the time undecided

2 Likes

Re: 'Open Your Yansh Make We See'- Fans To Uriel After Sharing This Revealing Photo by Praisles(f): 3:30pm On Dec 20, 2017
When you wear stuffs like this, you cross ur legs at the ankle, not the knee
Re: 'Open Your Yansh Make We See'- Fans To Uriel After Sharing This Revealing Photo by StrawberryGloss(f): 3:31pm On Dec 20, 2017
MhizzAJ:
I like this Uriel but this her attention seeking is on another level now....Anthony Joshua no even send am self

Her body.
Her life.

3 Likes

Re: 'Open Your Yansh Make We See'- Fans To Uriel After Sharing This Revealing Photo by MatricNumber(m): 3:36pm On Dec 20, 2017
StrawberryGloss:

Her body.
Her life.
but her body and life is affecting my own body and life.

1 Like

Re: 'Open Your Yansh Make We See'- Fans To Uriel After Sharing This Revealing Photo by ShawttySoFyne(f): 3:57pm On Dec 20, 2017
I like the wine cup on the table
Re: 'Open Your Yansh Make We See'- Fans To Uriel After Sharing This Revealing Photo by KellyKertz(m): 4:03pm On Dec 20, 2017
Celebrities are always quick to pick out "haters comment" on their page. But will ignore thousands of fans appreciating them angry
Re: 'Open Your Yansh Make We See'- Fans To Uriel After Sharing This Revealing Photo by MetroBaba1(m): 4:25pm On Dec 20, 2017
I'm A Child Of God, I Don't Want To See Any Yansh

Re: 'Open Your Yansh Make We See'- Fans To Uriel After Sharing This Revealing Photo by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 20, 2017
But where is Mynd44 sef undecided undecided undecided
Re: 'Open Your Yansh Make We See'- Fans To Uriel After Sharing This Revealing Photo by chicoMX(m): 7:43pm On Dec 20, 2017
I have stopped giving a fvck about indecent dressing on social media. I have gotten myself into countless e-wars because of it.

Come 2018, me, myself and I have sworn not to give a fvck about the way anyone dresses.
Re: 'Open Your Yansh Make We See'- Fans To Uriel After Sharing This Revealing Photo by IamLaura(f): 7:51pm On Dec 20, 2017
MhizzAJ:

My dear ehn, the way she tries to get Anthony Joshua's attention is the most annoying.I like her too but she should chill
Re: 'Open Your Yansh Make We See'- Fans To Uriel After Sharing This Revealing Photo by wayne4loan: 9:27pm On Dec 20, 2017
Olosho reloaded cool
Re: 'Open Your Yansh Make We See'- Fans To Uriel After Sharing This Revealing Photo by giftedheart1(m): 10:19pm On Dec 20, 2017
Praisles:
When you wear stuffs like this, you cross ur legs at the ankle, not the knee
mama d mama..HOD of the de9apartment. tuale !!!
Re: 'Open Your Yansh Make We See'- Fans To Uriel After Sharing This Revealing Photo by Praisles(f): 10:24pm On Dec 20, 2017
giftedheart1:
mama d mama..HOD of the de9apartment. tuale !!!
Hehehe oga sir! na u talk dat one o
Re: 'Open Your Yansh Make We See'- Fans To Uriel After Sharing This Revealing Photo by giftedheart1(m): 10:27pm On Dec 20, 2017
Praisles:
Hehehe oga sir! na u talk dat one o
just thinking loud....
Re: 'Open Your Yansh Make We See'- Fans To Uriel After Sharing This Revealing Photo by Praisles(f): 10:28pm On Dec 20, 2017
giftedheart1:
just thinking loud....
OH Issorai

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Transformation Before And After Photos Of A Lady / Actress Beverly Naya Shows Off Her Sexy Calves And Melanin Body / Wizkid Surprises Fireboy At His Album Listening Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.