Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

intimacy gadget Store Comes Online To Claim Lilian Esoro Requested For Vibrators - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / intimacy gadget Store Comes Online To Claim Lilian Esoro Requested For Vibrators (553 Views)

Zinoleesky Requested For 120k Comments On Instagram And Got It In Less Than 24hr / I Have 3 Types Of Vibrators - Toke Makinwa Advises Every Lady To Have One / Lilian Esoro Rocks See-Through Outfit As She Shares Cryptic Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

intimacy gadget Store Comes Online To Claim Lilian Esoro Requested For Vibrators by SmartJobs(m): 4:52pm On Dec 20, 2017

intimacy gadget Store Comes Online To Claim Lilian Esoro Requested For Vibrators From Them

A intimacy gadget store went online to say that actress Lilian Esoro ordered vibrators from them.

According to Linda Ikeji’s blog, they made this revelation on the comment section of Annie Idibia’s post wishing her daughter Isabel a happy birthday. Lilian commented on the post wishing Isabel a happy birthday too and the intimacy gadget company replied under Lilian’s comment, telling her to check her DM for pictures of the vibrator she requested.

Which right thinking business will do something like that? Except it’s someone trying to embarrass her. Not that there’s anything wrong with using intimacy gadgets…it’s better than being passed around.

See the screenshot below;

https://www.brainnewsradio.com/sex-toy-store-comes-online-to-claim-lilian-esoro-requested-for-vibrators-from-them/

Lalasticlala
Re: intimacy gadget Store Comes Online To Claim Lilian Esoro Requested For Vibrators by SmartJobs(m): 4:52pm On Dec 20, 2017
Re: intimacy gadget Store Comes Online To Claim Lilian Esoro Requested For Vibrators by Homeboiy: 4:53pm On Dec 20, 2017
Is another one
Re: intimacy gadget Store Comes Online To Claim Lilian Esoro Requested For Vibrators by chriskosherbal(m): 4:56pm On Dec 20, 2017
I am not saying anything

Let me wait for the next person to comment first .

But hold on I have something to say ..

C'mon that's not cool at all ....whoever is behind this eeeeh you nu try at all.

1 Like

Re: intimacy gadget Store Comes Online To Claim Lilian Esoro Requested For Vibrators by MatricNumber(m): 4:56pm On Dec 20, 2017
Its better than fornicating na

(1) (Reply)

MUST SEE: Mr Jollof Vs Wizkid – Who Rock Better? / Couple Share Boxing Day After Sex Photos / Lil Steve Ft Skales – Crazy [audio]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.