Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,790 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

John Oden: Soldier Sends His Wife Christmas Message From Military Base - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / John Oden: Soldier Sends His Wife Christmas Message From Military Base (56660 Views)

Boko Haram Razes Military Base In Borno, Kills 5 Soldiers, Steals Weapons / Atiku Sends His Easter Message To Christians (full Text) / Goodluck Jonathan's Christmas Message And Reactions From Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

John Oden: Soldier Sends His Wife Christmas Message From Military Base by Mztarstrechy(m): 5:18pm On Dec 20, 2017
A Nigerian military officer,John Oden,has penned a touching letter to his beautiful wife on social media.He shared the love letter with his wife ahead of Christmas celebrations.According to him,hehe would like to wish her Merry Christmas and Happy New Year before leaving to defend the country.The soldier was recently called to defend the country.

In his Facebook post, the man who prayed that his wife would never become a young widow noted that he knows his wife would not want to live the rest of her life without him because he doesn’t want to live his life without her.

He expressed that most wives would love to spend the festive season with their husbands, adding that he would not be able to do so due to the vow he made to protect the country wherever and whenever.Below is what he wrote...
'Sweetheart i know it not easy for you to stay for years without me by ur side.it not also easy for me to stay years too without my beautiful queen by my side mostly when it cums to festive period like this, when other non military wife's will be enjoying d season with their men by their side.but sweetheart u got to understand that i have made a vow to defend my country anywhere anytym am been call upon, but i sure know and pray that God will never allow u to be a young widow,in d course of me fighting for d peace of my country.stay bless my queen just want to wish u marry x-mas and a happy new year in advance.i miss u my queen'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/12/god-will-never-allow-you-to-be-young.html?m=1

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: John Oden: Soldier Sends His Wife Christmas Message From Military Base by Mztarstrechy(m): 5:19pm On Dec 20, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: John Oden: Soldier Sends His Wife Christmas Message From Military Base by Drversatile: 5:25pm On Dec 20, 2017
He understands the calling.

Kudos to the men of the Nigeria army fighting to keep Nigerians safe.

214 Likes 17 Shares

Re: John Oden: Soldier Sends His Wife Christmas Message From Military Base by delzbaba(m): 5:28pm On Dec 20, 2017
is this the kind of gun our soldiers use?smh we have a long way to go.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: John Oden: Soldier Sends His Wife Christmas Message From Military Base by sirthisthickkal: 5:31pm On Dec 20, 2017
How did he know that it's not easy for her to stay alone without being at her side?? How did he know she missed him?? A random man might just be doing the needful during his absence..

Anyway Kudos to the soldier.. To me joining any arm forces is another way of becoming celibate I just can't imagine it.. it's like joining the nights watch, you just forked up for life.
undecided

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Oden: Soldier Sends His Wife Christmas Message From Military Base by ClitoPen: 5:33pm On Dec 20, 2017
So touching

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Oden: Soldier Sends His Wife Christmas Message From Military Base by ReorxTohGan(m): 5:34pm On Dec 20, 2017
girl wey dem don dey drill....just pray u cum back alive ni koko!

22 Likes

Re: John Oden: Soldier Sends His Wife Christmas Message From Military Base by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 20, 2017
angry

∆ How lovely!!! ∆
Re: John Oden: Soldier Sends His Wife Christmas Message From Military Base by onward4life(m): 5:43pm On Dec 20, 2017
Politechnically Defeated!!

2 Likes

Re: John Oden: Soldier Sends His Wife Christmas Message From Military Base by Ayomicome(m): 7:19pm On Dec 20, 2017
I think a soldier man should marry a soldier woman......what's the purpose of marry anyway[companionship].......it's not good for man to be alone

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Oden: Soldier Sends His Wife Christmas Message From Military Base by rayblings(m): 7:37pm On Dec 20, 2017
shocked. shocked

Your picture and paper is gift?

Do you think Nigerian women appreciate such gifts?

What happened to pepper for envelope?

God will give you paper and picture of him as gift

Dont worry after fighting bokoharam you will come and fight the real war at home

Take this for not being a real niggi

7 Likes

Re: John Oden: Soldier Sends His Wife Christmas Message From Military Base by Kekx(m): 8:16pm On Dec 20, 2017
The guy crushing on the soldier's wife, right now!

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: John Oden: Soldier Sends His Wife Christmas Message From Military Base by chloride6: 8:16pm On Dec 20, 2017
grin grin

Make I no talk wetin dey my mind sha

1 Like

Re: John Oden: Soldier Sends His Wife Christmas Message From Military Base by afbstrategies: 8:16pm On Dec 20, 2017
This Nigerian soldier is brave and gallant. That's even the more reason why God will keep him safe and return him to his family after his tour of duty. He is far more different than Nigerian politicians or police officers who appear during the day, looking for 20 Naira notes only to disappear when they are needed the most. This soldier is my hero. smiley

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Oden: Soldier Sends His Wife Christmas Message From Military Base by Referendum50(f): 8:16pm On Dec 20, 2017
Foolish people die for the zoo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: John Oden: Soldier Sends His Wife Christmas Message From Military Base by johnstar(m): 8:17pm On Dec 20, 2017
4get all dis one

Anoda young man dey fia her puna grin

2 Likes

Re: John Oden: Soldier Sends His Wife Christmas Message From Military Base by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 20, 2017
H

Ahya sorry bros, buh d pix explains it all

4yrs ,when she no b wood
Accept my sin party

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Oden: Soldier Sends His Wife Christmas Message From Military Base by Referendum50(f): 8:18pm On Dec 20, 2017
Your life is worth more than buhari the durlard own

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: John Oden: Soldier Sends His Wife Christmas Message From Military Base by Macgreat(m): 8:18pm On Dec 20, 2017
The girl is getting it nonstop grin

A non soldier is feasting on her something.

Her private would have been on fire from NYSC camp

Maybe!

2 Likes

Re: John Oden: Soldier Sends His Wife Christmas Message From Military Base by QuietHammer(m): 8:19pm On Dec 20, 2017
In as much as I appreciate your sacrifice I still have to ask you this; Were you forced to enlist?

6 Likes

Re: John Oden: Soldier Sends His Wife Christmas Message From Military Base by fredopareto(m): 8:20pm On Dec 20, 2017
FreddyKruger:
Sorry man, some bloody civilian is somewhere right now pounding your consignment very seriously. You should pray the pothole you left behind hasn't degenerated into a commercial well.
re u normal###

2 Likes

Re: John Oden: Soldier Sends His Wife Christmas Message From Military Base by danvon(m): 8:20pm On Dec 20, 2017
"When a rich nigga want ya and your nigga can do nothing for ya, ooh this ____________"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: John Oden: Soldier Sends His Wife Christmas Message From Military Base by Coolcash1: 8:21pm On Dec 20, 2017
God bless our soldiers...Victory is yours IJN

2 Likes

Re: John Oden: Soldier Sends His Wife Christmas Message From Military Base by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 20, 2017
Sometimes emotions get mixed up with the job, I can understand that.
Re: John Oden: Soldier Sends His Wife Christmas Message From Military Base by wildchild1: 8:21pm On Dec 20, 2017
God will keep all of us till the end of the year and beyond IJN

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION... X'mas Promo is on
Re: John Oden: Soldier Sends His Wife Christmas Message From Military Base by missyadorable(f): 8:21pm On Dec 20, 2017
Fine young wife like this?

in her shoes,one handsome civilian will be pounding my kittycat in your absence.

no time!

2 Likes

Re: John Oden: Soldier Sends His Wife Christmas Message From Military Base by manci(m): 8:23pm On Dec 20, 2017
delzbaba:
is did the kind of gun our soldiers use?smh we have a long way to go.
gun never be small if he nack you with it you no go survive am
Re: John Oden: Soldier Sends His Wife Christmas Message From Military Base by eagleeye2: 8:24pm On Dec 20, 2017
You marry this beautiful girl keep for house, go dey fight Boko Haram. I sorry for you and her.

2 Likes

Re: John Oden: Soldier Sends His Wife Christmas Message From Military Base by Macgreat(m): 8:24pm On Dec 20, 2017
missyadorable:
Fine young wife like this?

in her shoes,one handsome civilian will be pounding my kittycat in your absence.

no time!

That's some honest shiit right here

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Released Chibok Girls And Ali Ndume Strike A Pose / Atiku Withdraws From Presidential Debate, States Why / Presidency Silent On Patience Jonathans Whereabouts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.