Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

John Oden: Soldier Sends His Wife Christmas Message From Military Base - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / John Oden: Soldier Sends His Wife Christmas Message From Military Base (56674 Views)

Boko Haram Razes Military Base In Borno, Kills 5 Soldiers, Steals Weapons / Atiku Sends His Easter Message To Christians (full Text) / Goodluck Jonathan's Christmas Message And Reactions From Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Oden: Soldier Sends His Wife Christmas Message From Military Base by Deo1986(m): 9:48pm On Dec 20, 2017
All you negative commenters, shouldn't you rather commend the soldier for being out there defending our fatherland when you all will be warmly stretched on your beds probably with your girl or wife? And because people has gone crazy, do you all think everyone is crazy too? What if the woman were to tell you that no man has cross her since she knew the soldier? Stop the negative reasoning, decency still exists.

1 Like

Re: John Oden: Soldier Sends His Wife Christmas Message From Military Base by tdayof(m): 9:54pm On Dec 20, 2017
delzbaba:
is did the kind of gun our soldiers use?smh we have a long way to go.

Re: John Oden: Soldier Sends His Wife Christmas Message From Military Base by Smooyis(m): 10:03pm On Dec 20, 2017
May God be with you and grant you victory in the battle field. Don't be afraid. Just rest on God's protection as you protect us from the wickedness of boko haram. God will not fail you. Amen
Re: John Oden: Soldier Sends His Wife Christmas Message From Military Base by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 20, 2017
God is your strength.
Re: John Oden: Soldier Sends His Wife Christmas Message From Military Base by Princedapace(m): 10:12pm On Dec 20, 2017
[quote author=Adaowerri111 post=63466574][/quote]

Yea, Haiti. I think is in northern America. i guess.
Re: John Oden: Soldier Sends His Wife Christmas Message From Military Base by roscoman: 10:17pm On Dec 20, 2017
Officer John Oden, I feel for you and your wife. But I would continued to pray for God exral ordinary safety and protection over you while you are in the war front with Book Haram to defend your fatherland. Bad thing would not happened to you, you shall go, see and conquered and returned safety to meet your wife. So shall it be. You too just be prayer full likewise your wife too.
Re: John Oden: Soldier Sends His Wife Christmas Message From Military Base by Blissp99(f): 10:55pm On Dec 20, 2017
Soldiers love for me is a no no no
Am still young
I cannot come and kee myself haaaaa

U really trying young lady
Keep it up
U signed and sealed it
Ur love remembers u
God keep u too Man
Re: John Oden: Soldier Sends His Wife Christmas Message From Military Base by 1Kingwiz(m): 12:02am On Dec 21, 2017
Why ak 47 na? What happened to a well equipped m16, with scope and flash? Night visions,infrareds, mufflers? I can't go to War with this o mba

Re: John Oden: Soldier Sends His Wife Christmas Message From Military Base by phenol33(m): 1:41am On Dec 21, 2017
missyadorable:
Fine young wife like this?

in her shoes,one handsome civilian will be pounding my kittycat in your absence.

no time!
just look at what u er tell a lady like u??!! this tell what u will do if u er in her shoe.
Re: John Oden: Soldier Sends His Wife Christmas Message From Military Base by tit(f): 2:46am On Dec 21, 2017
He want to be sent to aba or umuahia
Re: John Oden: Soldier Sends His Wife Christmas Message From Military Base by Nobody: 2:47am On Dec 21, 2017
Referendum50:
Foolish people die for the zoo

Devil strike you HARD!
Re: John Oden: Soldier Sends His Wife Christmas Message From Military Base by delvinho: 3:30am On Dec 21, 2017
missyadorable:

in her shoes,one handsome civilian will be pounding my kittycat in your absence.

no time!
Holla whatsapp 07038530117.
Re: John Oden: Soldier Sends His Wife Christmas Message From Military Base by Le2money(m): 4:19am On Dec 21, 2017
Mztarstrechy:
A Nigerian military officer,John Oden,has penned a touching letter to his beautiful wife on social media.He shared the love letter with his wife ahead of Christmas celebrations.According to him,hehe would like to wish her Merry Christmas and Happy New Year before leaving to defend the country.The soldier was recently called to defend the country.

In his Facebook post, the man who prayed that his wife would never become a young widow noted that he knows his wife would not want to live the rest of her life without him because he doesn’t want to live his life without her.

He expressed that most wives would love to spend the festive season with their husbands, adding that he would not be able to do so due to the vow he made to protect the country wherever and whenever.Below is what he wrote...
'Sweetheart i know it not easy for you to stay for years without me by ur side.it not also easy for me to stay years too without my beautiful queen by my side mostly when it cums to festive period like this, when other non military wife's will be enjoying d season with their men by their side.but sweetheart u got to understand that i have made a vow to defend my country anywhere anytym am been call upon, but i sure know and pray that God will never allow u to be a young widow,in d course of me fighting for d peace of my country.stay bless my queen just want to wish u marry x-mas and a happy new year in advance.i miss u my queen'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/12/god-will-never-allow-you-to-be-young.html?m=1

This letter seem touching....I can feel it from here...may God protect u all our gallant soldiers as u journey to fight for our dear (dirty) country... Ask me why I used dirty b4 quoting me.
Re: John Oden: Soldier Sends His Wife Christmas Message From Military Base by asatony: 6:23am On Dec 21, 2017
That is love.
Re: John Oden: Soldier Sends His Wife Christmas Message From Military Base by smd837(m): 6:39am On Dec 21, 2017
Seriously farming is even better dan military
Re: John Oden: Soldier Sends His Wife Christmas Message From Military Base by Toosure70: 6:40am On Dec 21, 2017
Nairaland na your photo album. Abeg clear all that pics jor.
Re: John Oden: Soldier Sends His Wife Christmas Message From Military Base by Thylord(m): 7:01am On Dec 21, 2017
afbstrategies:
This Nigerian soldier is brave and gallant. That's even the more reason why God will keep him safe and return him to his family after his tour of duty. He is far more different than Nigerian politicians or police officers who appear during the day, looking for 20 Naira notes only to disappear when they are needed the most. This soldier is my hero. smiley
very soon he will be your Goldberg.
Re: John Oden: Soldier Sends His Wife Christmas Message From Military Base by Abolarin91(m): 7:04am On Dec 21, 2017
Eyah! I wish him safe return cry
Re: John Oden: Soldier Sends His Wife Christmas Message From Military Base by Abdulkatcha(m): 7:09am On Dec 21, 2017
what dey my mind pple don talk am just let be going but if i'm woman i will not marry a soldier
Re: John Oden: Soldier Sends His Wife Christmas Message From Military Base by Myde4naija(m): 7:13am On Dec 21, 2017
delzbaba:
is did the kind of gun our soldiers use?smh we have a long way to go.
why complaining, when $2.1billion that is meant to equiped them with better fire arm is mismanged. And some daft Nigeria are chanting witch-hunt when this people are called to question.

$1billion is too much for this govt to spend for equipping our military.

What do Nigerians really want?
Re: John Oden: Soldier Sends His Wife Christmas Message From Military Base by ohiku4every1(m): 9:30am On Dec 21, 2017
Years?
who come dey service dis queen huh?
Re: John Oden: Soldier Sends His Wife Christmas Message From Military Base by Mechejy: 9:31am On Dec 21, 2017
Mztarstrechy:
Read more http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/12/god-will-never-allow-you-to-be-young.html?m=1
you are fighting for a particular tribe in the north east to have peace while thier uncle tribalstic buhari doesn't see anything wrong in thier neferious activity.Attack on bokoharam is attack on the north, fulani herdsmen are ordinary criminals.yet you want to die for them.They kill you and have feast behind your corpse.I believe is lack of job that pushes people into Nigerian forces.if it be possible let fulanis/hausas alone fight this battle after all is bokoharam not technically defeated with herdsmen
Re: John Oden: Soldier Sends His Wife Christmas Message From Military Base by lebete3000: 12:30pm On Dec 21, 2017
missyadorable:

no time!

Hmmm...so you do love getting pounder right?

That's cool
Re: John Oden: Soldier Sends His Wife Christmas Message From Military Base by afbstrategies: 2:09pm On Dec 21, 2017
Thylord:
very soon he will be your Goldberg.

Go back to your Country or live here and honour our soldiers. You will soon be your family's Golberg undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tompolo's Father Battered, Leg Amputated / Presidency Silent On Patience Jonathans Whereabouts / Released Chibok Girls And Ali Ndume Strike A Pose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.