Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

Nigerian Lady Reveals How She Faked An Orgasm To Get Enough Cab Money. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Lady Reveals How She Faked An Orgasm To Get Enough Cab Money. (2049 Views)

Sky B Is Alive, Faked His Death To Revive His Dying Music Career (Photos) / "I Faked My Death Because People Didn't See Beauty In My Talent" - Skiibii Says / "I Use Orgasm To Relieve Stress" - Actress, Nse Ikpe-etim Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Reveals How She Faked An Orgasm To Get Enough Cab Money. by seunmohmoh(f): 6:50pm On Dec 20, 2017
A Nigerian Lady on twitter by the name Olivia, has revealed how she had to fake an orgasm to probably leave her man satisfied so he could give her enough cab money to go home.

The man later found out, was heartbroken and started venting via her whatsapp, as the unremorseful lady posted screenshots of their conversation online (lol)

She brutally told the man the honest truth that ‘she was not feeling him and she had to go home’

Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals How She Faked An Orgasm To Get Enough Cab Money. by Prec1ous(m): 7:07pm On Dec 20, 2017
This is so weird!
Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals How She Faked An Orgasm To Get Enough Cab Money. by whatmoreng: 7:10pm On Dec 20, 2017
A proud olosho.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals How She Faked An Orgasm To Get Enough Cab Money. by ibkkk(f): 7:14pm On Dec 20, 2017
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals How She Faked An Orgasm To Get Enough Cab Money. by BabbanBura(m): 8:40pm On Dec 20, 2017
seunmohmoh:
A Nigerian Lady on twitter by the name Olivia, has revealed how she had to fake an orgasm to probably leave her man satisfied so he could give her enough cab money to go home.

The man later found out, was heartbroken and started venting via her whatsapp, as the unremorseful lady posted screenshots of their conversation online (lol)

She brutally told the man the honest truth that ‘she was not feeling him and she had to go home’

Huh! why this kind ladies no dey jam BabbanBura? Why now? She for no dey conscious to remember home let alone posting this shit online.
Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals How She Faked An Orgasm To Get Enough Cab Money. by seunmohmoh(f): 8:51pm On Dec 20, 2017
BabbanBura:

Huh! why this kind ladies no dey jam BabbanBura? Why now? She for no dey conscious to remember home let alone posting this shit online.
undecided u say?
Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals How She Faked An Orgasm To Get Enough Cab Money. by LesbianBoy(m): 9:21pm On Dec 20, 2017
seunmohmoh:
undecided u say?

Baby girl...come inside my room and when I am done with your sexy waist, trust me you wee feel real orgasm kiss kiss
Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals How She Faked An Orgasm To Get Enough Cab Money. by BabbanBura(m): 9:27pm On Dec 20, 2017
seunmohmoh:
undecided u say?

Figure 8? Who? You? Chei! who dey deceive u? hope say u no open legs on top this lies say u be figure 8!
Can you take the truth, you look like a slate! No yansh, no bosoms, no hips - just rectangle
Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals How She Faked An Orgasm To Get Enough Cab Money. by seunmohmoh(f): 11:48am On Dec 21, 2017
LesbianBoy:

Baby girl...come inside my room and when I am done with your sexy waist, trust me you wee feel real orgasm kiss kiss
story
Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals How She Faked An Orgasm To Get Enough Cab Money. by seunmohmoh(f): 11:59am On Dec 21, 2017
BabbanBura:

Figure 8? Who? You? Chei! who dey deceive u? hope say u no open legs on top this lies say u be figure 8!
Can you take the truth, you look like a slate! No yansh, no bosoms, no hips - just rectangle
who b dis one now..get out of my mention
Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals How She Faked An Orgasm To Get Enough Cab Money. by BabbanBura(m): 12:38pm On Dec 21, 2017
seunmohmoh:
who b dis one now..get out of my mention

ok, i leave u tp your dogs!

(1) (Reply)

Official Photos From Nollywood Actor, Ken Eric's Traditional Wedding / Tiwa Savage Says, “I Paid In Cash” As She Buys Herself A New Mansion / Can't Believe My Eyes***see What He Did To His Guy Because He Press Buttock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.