Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,771 members, 7,809,976 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

Sky B Is Alive, Faked His Death To Revive His Dying Music Career (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sky B Is Alive, Faked His Death To Revive His Dying Music Career (Photos) (89838 Views)

My Death Rumor - Sky B Speaks / Nigerian Rapper Sky B Is Alive, He’s Not Dead / Sky B Involved In A Car Accident (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sky B Is Alive, Faked His Death To Revive His Dying Music Career (Photos) by NaijaOlosho(f): 12:05pm On Oct 09, 2019
Earlier Yesterday it was reported that Sky B, Nigerian Rapper was confirmed dead at the Federal Medical Centre Imo State after a Heart Attack.

Sky B is very much alive and not dead as it was rumored.

After the news broke out yesterday, some of his friends who called him have confirmed that he is very much alive and the death rumor is staged to make him trend again and also wake up his dying musical career.

Recall that Sky B after his famous time way back 2007 has been working hard and dishing out singles but yet nothing, no recognition, so he put this up as a means to have your attention to his soon dropping singles.

Singer Surmountz Audi Douglas who shared his new art wrote:

In the city that celebrates the dead only��
Dude has been putting up singles since his previous heats NO NEWS abt it o. Bloggers/Promoters don finally get content. MAKE WE WAKE UP. Nice Move Smart Guy

See chats and photos below...............

>>> https://grovenaija360.com/sky-b-is-alive-faked-his-death-to-revive-his-dying-music-career-photos/

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: Sky B Is Alive, Faked His Death To Revive His Dying Music Career (Photos) by NaijaOlosho(f): 12:05pm On Oct 09, 2019
MORE cheesy

SKY B IS ALSO SET TO DROP A NEW SONG WOTH MAGNITO

2 Likes

Re: Sky B Is Alive, Faked His Death To Revive His Dying Music Career (Photos) by FarahAideed: 12:07pm On Oct 09, 2019
He went to far

170 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sky B Is Alive, Faked His Death To Revive His Dying Music Career (Photos) by donbachi(m): 12:10pm On Oct 09, 2019
Na so dem sey d guy dey owerri dey wash car for one carwash...naija i dey hail oo

79 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sky B Is Alive, Faked His Death To Revive His Dying Music Career (Photos) by Orjioorji(f): 12:10pm On Oct 09, 2019
Nothing we no go see for naija, this Buhari self.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sky B Is Alive, Faked His Death To Revive His Dying Music Career (Photos) by Chisaedhor: 12:11pm On Oct 09, 2019
grin grin

See his head with all his wack wack songs

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sky B Is Alive, Faked His Death To Revive His Dying Music Career (Photos) by LabDNA: 12:15pm On Oct 09, 2019
The 'ma bebe' crooner that year... grin

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sky B Is Alive, Faked His Death To Revive His Dying Music Career (Photos) by Kkings11: 12:16pm On Oct 09, 2019
Anything for the fame.
Well goodluck to him, if he thinks that's the best way to trend.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sky B Is Alive, Faked His Death To Revive His Dying Music Career (Photos) by hisexcellency34: 12:18pm On Oct 09, 2019
That's very stupid way to revive a dying career. Where is Skiibi that tried it years back today?

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sky B Is Alive, Faked His Death To Revive His Dying Music Career (Photos) by General0847: 12:27pm On Oct 09, 2019
"Ma bebe...ma bebe is now an idiot"

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sky B Is Alive, Faked His Death To Revive His Dying Music Career (Photos) by PussyKing(m): 12:35pm On Oct 09, 2019
cheesy

Lazy Nigerian Artist grin

Na waooo

This guy is stupid

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sky B Is Alive, Faked His Death To Revive His Dying Music Career (Photos) by Nbote(m): 1:14pm On Oct 09, 2019
Both him and d Guy who posted d news on Facebook are both mad... What career did he have in d first place? He somehow got lucky with Ma bebe which till date I ask myself how dat song got to trend. D lyrics and flow were so wack but somehow it trended. If he had any sense or talent he would have capitalized on d publicity it hot him den to improve his non existent skills or drop more wack songs atleast.. And now d ediot Poster is blaming bloggers and media for not giving him any attention

47 Likes

Re: Sky B Is Alive, Faked His Death To Revive His Dying Music Career (Photos) by NaijaOlosho(f): 1:18pm On Oct 09, 2019
Lalasticlala undecided
Re: Sky B Is Alive, Faked His Death To Revive His Dying Music Career (Photos) by Christmasdon(m): 1:37pm On Oct 09, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
Lalasticlala undecided
.Curvy black puna. oya naa make i come wet am naa. Make i come i'm interested.
Re: Sky B Is Alive, Faked His Death To Revive His Dying Music Career (Photos) by cybriz82(m): 1:47pm On Oct 09, 2019
Like play like paly monkey go enter market n wudnt return again.

2 Likes

Re: Sky B Is Alive, Faked His Death To Revive His Dying Music Career (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 2:06pm On Oct 09, 2019
shocked

Na wa,
I was already happy for him that his days of career struggles were over.

117 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sky B Is Alive, Faked His Death To Revive His Dying Music Career (Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 2:09pm On Oct 09, 2019
Well, if that's his case then we will give him 3 months Ultimatum to make haste and dish out a Hit from the studio.....

Failure of him to do this.....Our thoughts and prayers will continue to be with Family.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sky B Is Alive, Faked His Death To Revive His Dying Music Career (Photos) by bashuayi(m): 2:09pm On Oct 09, 2019
OhBiafra:
The thing go pain Yoruba muslims scarra
stupid flat headed fool

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sky B Is Alive, Faked His Death To Revive His Dying Music Career (Photos) by Maxcollins042(m): 2:21pm On Oct 09, 2019
Nawa o

1 Like

Re: Sky B Is Alive, Faked His Death To Revive His Dying Music Career (Photos) by tillaman(m): 2:21pm On Oct 09, 2019
So good he’s alive!
It’s how the world is, people can spend $25 to buy your RIP shirt but would ignore you while you are fading away

3 Likes

Re: Sky B Is Alive, Faked His Death To Revive His Dying Music Career (Photos) by wiseone28: 2:21pm On Oct 09, 2019
It doesn't concern me

My RIP still stands

120 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sky B Is Alive, Faked His Death To Revive His Dying Music Career (Photos) by PhilipGallagher(m): 2:26pm On Oct 09, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Na wa,
I was already happy for him that his days of career struggles were over.

This guy sha �

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sky B Is Alive, Faked His Death To Revive His Dying Music Career (Photos) by midolian(m): 3:38pm On Oct 09, 2019
Dying music career, abi dead music career

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sky B Is Alive, Faked His Death To Revive His Dying Music Career (Photos) by TechCapon(m): 3:44pm On Oct 09, 2019
midolian:
Dying music career, abi dead music career
dead and buried career

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sky B Is Alive, Faked His Death To Revive His Dying Music Career (Photos) by femi4: 4:06pm On Oct 09, 2019
He skibbed us

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sky B Is Alive, Faked His Death To Revive His Dying Music Career (Photos) by aylive02(m): 4:06pm On Oct 09, 2019
Did he faked his dead career too? grin angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Sky B Is Alive, Faked His Death To Revive His Dying Music Career (Photos) by AIREGIN367: 4:06pm On Oct 09, 2019
ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sky B Is Alive, Faked His Death To Revive His Dying Music Career (Photos) by NotNairalandi(m): 4:06pm On Oct 09, 2019
But being dead is better nah.why faking it grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Sky B Is Alive, Faked His Death To Revive His Dying Music Career (Photos) by owila4luv(m): 4:06pm On Oct 09, 2019
grin grin grin smh
wiseone28:
It doesn't concern me

My RIP still stands

18 Likes

Re: Sky B Is Alive, Faked His Death To Revive His Dying Music Career (Photos) by DameB(f): 4:07pm On Oct 09, 2019
Wetin sky B sing? Is it Mam baybay?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be / Police Arrest Guys That Leaked Chidinma Okeke's Video (Photos) / Ini Edo Fights Oge Okoye Over Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.