Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Sick And Tired Of Unprofitable Internet Businesses? Try This And Leap For Joy - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sick And Tired Of Unprofitable Internet Businesses? Try This And Leap For Joy (1055 Views)

Bet9ja Agents Lament ‘unprofitable’ New Target Policy / 3 Internet Businesses That Will Rake In Millions For You / Latest Info/business/cpa Tricks For Real Internet Businesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sick And Tired Of Unprofitable Internet Businesses? Try This And Leap For Joy by Barnabaseloka(m): 6:51pm On Dec 20, 2017
Majority of internet businesses demand one putting in money to make money. At the end of the day such a person becomes dejected and even loses hope in them because of the money lost. The Good news is that there is still hope for such a person. You don't need to part with your money to engage in this one and so has nothing to lose. It's very simple to do and you earn your money in a cool way. You will make at least $100 daily through it. All you need is your phone and data, not money, and see yourself smile to the bank. To get started, send me a message 'ready' or I'm ready' and I will send you the link. Be at alert to know when the link is sent and click early enough. The link is updated every 5 mins. Two people might not get the same link for effective monitoring of the site.
Enjoy!
Re: Sick And Tired Of Unprofitable Internet Businesses? Try This And Leap For Joy by funkylarry(m): 11:23am On Dec 21, 2017
pls send me the link(olanrewaju1989@gmail.com)...I donno how to PM as I no see email address for ya bio....TANKS
Re: Sick And Tired Of Unprofitable Internet Businesses? Try This And Leap For Joy by Suleimanmoses: 1:29pm On Dec 21, 2017
Plz send me de link suleimanmoses@gmail.com
Re: Sick And Tired Of Unprofitable Internet Businesses? Try This And Leap For Joy by macus05: 3:39pm On Dec 21, 2017
macus8827@gmail.com
Re: Sick And Tired Of Unprofitable Internet Businesses? Try This And Leap For Joy by Ronny30: 3:41pm On Dec 21, 2017
Piusabiodun@gmail.com
Re: Sick And Tired Of Unprofitable Internet Businesses? Try This And Leap For Joy by awestic(m): 4:21pm On Dec 21, 2017
Xyzdeola@gmail.com
Re: Sick And Tired Of Unprofitable Internet Businesses? Try This And Leap For Joy by lipopo(m): 5:26pm On Dec 21, 2017
Am here....salufrancis@yahoo.com
Re: Sick And Tired Of Unprofitable Internet Businesses? Try This And Leap For Joy by remebombom: 5:55pm On Dec 21, 2017
gbeburuovo@gmail.com
Re: Sick And Tired Of Unprofitable Internet Businesses? Try This And Leap For Joy by toebilawbar(f): 6:13pm On Dec 21, 2017
[code][/code]
Re: Sick And Tired Of Unprofitable Internet Businesses? Try This And Leap For Joy by okeowohabeeb: 6:14pm On Dec 21, 2017
okeowohabeeb@gmail.com
Re: Sick And Tired Of Unprofitable Internet Businesses? Try This And Leap For Joy by steviano(m): 6:56pm On Dec 21, 2017
Barnabaseloka:
Majority of internet businesses demand one putting in money to make money. At the end of the day such a person becomes dejected and even loses hope in them because of the money lost. The Good news is that there is still hope for such a person. You don't need to part with your money to engage in this one and so has nothing to lose. It's very simple to do and you earn your money in a cool way. You will make at least $100 daily through it. All you need is your phone and data, not money, and see yourself smile to the bank. To get started, send me a PM and I will send you the link. The site is updated every 5 mins.
Enjoy!
I pm you but no response from you yet....
Here is my email stevianochux@gmail.com
Re: Sick And Tired Of Unprofitable Internet Businesses? Try This And Leap For Joy by Mama4life(f): 7:46pm On Dec 21, 2017
Link Please. eunicethompson873@gmail.com
Re: Sick And Tired Of Unprofitable Internet Businesses? Try This And Leap For Joy by daddio(m): 7:52pm On Dec 21, 2017
iyioladdada@gmail.com

Pls help us o
Re: Sick And Tired Of Unprofitable Internet Businesses? Try This And Leap For Joy by RealMillennial(m): 7:54pm On Dec 21, 2017
tombless484@gmail.com
HELP A BROTHER. IS BAD TO BE BROKE.
Re: Sick And Tired Of Unprofitable Internet Businesses? Try This And Leap For Joy by Cation25(m): 8:04pm On Dec 21, 2017
Barnabaseloka:
Majority of internet businesses demand one putting in money to make money. At the end of the day such a person becomes dejected and even loses hope in them because of the money lost. The Good news is that there is still hope for such a person. You don't need to part with your money to engage in this one and so has nothing to lose. It's very simple to do and you earn your money in a cool way. You will make at least $100 daily through it. All you need is your phone and data, not money, and see yourself smile to the bank. To get started, send me a PM and I will send you the link. The site is updated every 5 mins.
Enjoy!
please send link to iamnotafraidoftomorrow@gmail.com
Re: Sick And Tired Of Unprofitable Internet Businesses? Try This And Leap For Joy by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 21, 2017
Send it me here idongisam@gmail.com
Re: Sick And Tired Of Unprofitable Internet Businesses? Try This And Leap For Joy by includeng: 8:27pm On Dec 21, 2017
send to: includeng@gmail.com
Re: Sick And Tired Of Unprofitable Internet Businesses? Try This And Leap For Joy by fedundiran(m): 9:05pm On Dec 21, 2017
fedundiran@gmail.com
Re: Sick And Tired Of Unprofitable Internet Businesses? Try This And Leap For Joy by Barnabaseloka(m): 9:27pm On Dec 21, 2017
If you need the link now, I will send it here on Nairaland. You have at least 5 minutes to register b/c the link will be updated after that time to keep the site effective and working properly. The requirements are: Username, e-mail address and password. If you are ready, reply with 'I am ready' so that I will specifically send it to you. You need to click on the link and go to 'REGISTRATION' to register within 5 minutes. Once I get your message I will give you the link.
Re: Sick And Tired Of Unprofitable Internet Businesses? Try This And Leap For Joy by tafiya: 9:44pm On Dec 21, 2017
I am ready...abdulumar093@gmail.com
Re: Sick And Tired Of Unprofitable Internet Businesses? Try This And Leap For Joy by generalpeter: 9:49pm On Dec 21, 2017
Please i would like to have it. Here is my email: peterpypa@gmail.com
Re: Sick And Tired Of Unprofitable Internet Businesses? Try This And Leap For Joy by Barnabaseloka(m): 9:59pm On Dec 21, 2017
tafiya:
I am ready...abdulumar093@gmail.com

Here it is for you https:///55G6zJ
Re: Sick And Tired Of Unprofitable Internet Businesses? Try This And Leap For Joy by Barnabaseloka(m): 10:02pm On Dec 21, 2017
Like I wrote I will send you a link only when you indicate interest which will be specific to your registration. Two people might not get the same link to keep the site upgraded.
Re: Sick And Tired Of Unprofitable Internet Businesses? Try This And Leap For Joy by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 21, 2017
Barnabaseloka:
Like I wrote I will send you a link only when you indicate interest which will be specific to your registration. Two people might not get the same link to keep the site upgraded.
I'm ready Lucwaizy@gmail.com
Re: Sick And Tired Of Unprofitable Internet Businesses? Try This And Leap For Joy by Barnabaseloka(m): 10:56pm On Dec 21, 2017
Lucwaizy:

I'm ready Lucwaizy@gmail.com
Here it is https:///pFKA2q
Re: Sick And Tired Of Unprofitable Internet Businesses? Try This And Leap For Joy by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 21, 2017
Barnabaseloka:
Here it is https:///pFKA2q
Big boy run from them... Scam Alert...
Money club na scam... Them no go paid you
Re: Sick And Tired Of Unprofitable Internet Businesses? Try This And Leap For Joy by Barnabaseloka(m): 11:23pm On Dec 21, 2017
Lucwaizy:

Big boy run from them... Scam Alert...

Money club na scam...
Them no go paid you
Could you explain, please?
Re: Sick And Tired Of Unprofitable Internet Businesses? Try This And Leap For Joy by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 21, 2017
Barnabaseloka:

Could you explain, please?

It is a Russian scam site.
When you reach $150 minimum payout, they will ask for referral of 40 or you buy it from other users... No user is selling anything. That site has a similar site up to 50, which you can login without signing up with them.
Please do not promote them...
$10 is too rediculous to earn per click
Re: Sick And Tired Of Unprofitable Internet Businesses? Try This And Leap For Joy by Barnabaseloka(m): 11:56pm On Dec 21, 2017
Lucwaizy:

It is a Russian scam site.
When you reach $150 minimum payout, they will ask for referral of 40 or you buy it from other users... No user is selling anything. That site has a similar site up to 50, which you can login without signing up with them.
Please do not promote them...
$10 is too rediculous to earn per click
That's OK
Thanks for that
I have no intention of parting with my money not to talk of scamming people here
Others beware!

(1) (Reply)

Yoh! I Wanna Visit Ivory Coast / Learn How To Develop Web Applications Free Using Php/mysql – Empowerment Program / How To Make Cash With Your Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.