Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,207 members, 7,842,529 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

How Motorable Is Auchi - Ekpoma - Benin Now? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Motorable Is Auchi - Ekpoma - Benin Now? (632 Views)

Auchi IVF Fertility Clinic / Drama In Kulukulu Market As Auchi Student Surprises Mom On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Motorable Is Auchi - Ekpoma - Benin Now? by mimini: 7:15pm On Dec 20, 2017
Please , I am thinking of driving through Auchi to Benin and I heard that the road was so bad at the beginning of the year.That people had to follow through villages which I don't know about. Can anyone who travelled through that route recently tell me if the road is now motorable. Thank you as I wait for your reply.
Re: How Motorable Is Auchi - Ekpoma - Benin Now? by lalanice(f): 8:12pm On Dec 20, 2017
mimini:
Please , I am thinking of driving through Auchi to Benin and I heard that the road was so bad at the beginning of the year.That people had to follow through villages which I don't know about. Can anyone who travelled through that route recently tell me if the road is now motorable. Thank you as I wait for your reply.
motorable? As in who will repair it?? Anyway it's been some weeks since I heard anything about the road and I heard it got worse.

How
Part of the reason I planed not to go anywhere this season. *shrugs*
Re: How Motorable Is Auchi - Ekpoma - Benin Now? by acosfd: 10:15pm On Dec 20, 2017
The road a lot better than it was around August. went to Uromi from benin last week and the road is manageable. those bad portions have bin patched, though work is still going on.
Re: How Motorable Is Auchi - Ekpoma - Benin Now? by Almaiga: 5:40am On Dec 21, 2017
I just passed through the road from Benin to Kaduna yesterday. The road is way better than it was about 2 to 3 months back. All the bad spots were fixed, you don't need to go through those Villages again.
The Benin Ekpoma and Ekpoma Auchi part is a lot better now but, Auchi Okpela and Okene axis is worst with so much pot holes. I advice you take caution on that part.
Avoid those Road safety at Iruekpen, the village before Ekpoma. They had a fieled day arresting vehicle's with one offence or the other. I was one of the unlucky ones too, they even set up a mobile Court at their office. I was booked for 3k.
Drive with caution and safe trip.
Re: How Motorable Is Auchi - Ekpoma - Benin Now? by mimini: 8:15am On Jan 13, 2018
Almaiga:
I just passed through the road from Benin to Kaduna yesterday. The road is way better than it was about 2 to 3 months back. All the bad spots were fixed, you don't need to go through those Villages again.
The Benin Ekpoma and Ekpoma Auchi part is a lot better now but, Auchi Okpela and Okene axis is worst with so much pot holes. I advice you take caution on that part.
Avoid those Road safety at Iruekpen, the village before Ekpoma. They had a fieled day arresting vehicle's with one offence or the other. I was one of the unlucky ones too, they even set up a mobile Court at their office. I was booked for 3k.
Drive with caution and safe trip.
@ Almaiga, thank you so much for the info. my trip was great.

(1) (Reply)

Water Dispenser With Mini Refrigerator For Sale / Please vote for my niece, Contesting for the most beautiful face in Nigeria. / As A Lady, Joining Police Or Going To Catering School?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.