Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

FG Declares December 25, 26 And January 1st Public Holidays - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Declares December 25, 26 And January 1st Public Holidays (12109 Views)

FG Declares May 25 & 26 Public Holidays To Mark Eidul-Fitr Celebrations / Hope Uzodinma With Father Mbaka During The Prophetic Declaration On January 1st / FG Declares December 25, 26 As Public Holidays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Declares December 25, 26 And January 1st Public Holidays by Blissp99(f): 10:42pm On Dec 20, 2017
Bt if it's all this Muslim holiday it will be extended
Was hoping to see from 25 to 3rd January
Person no dey rest
Abeg e Don do
I will give myself holiday

1 Like

Re: FG Declares December 25, 26 And January 1st Public Holidays by Hector09(m): 11:04pm On Dec 20, 2017
teepha:

Must you always attribute something to religion...receive sense
religion na ur name, so i cnt air my opinion again with some one attacking me

1 Like

Re: FG Declares December 25, 26 And January 1st Public Holidays by lobell: 11:05pm On Dec 20, 2017
This one goes Skraap!

Re: FG Declares December 25, 26 And January 1st Public Holidays by Hector09(m): 11:05pm On Dec 20, 2017
AlderFadington:

We really dont care.
stop prententing ooo u guys care alot
Re: FG Declares December 25, 26 And January 1st Public Holidays by Nkwazemakennyj(m): 11:06pm On Dec 20, 2017
Ebullience:
The Federal Government has declared Monday 25th, Tuesday 26th December 2017 and Monday 1st January 2018 as Public Holidays to mark Christmas, Boxing Day and New Year.

Minister of Interior, Lt. General (Rtd) Abdulralman Dambazau who made the declaration on behalf of the Federal Government, enjoined the Christian faithful and all Nigerians to use the period in praying earnestly for the betterment and development of Nigeria.

According to a statement issued on Wednesday by the Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Interior, Abubakar Magaji, the minister also called upon Nigerians to strengthen their resolve to maintain peace and unity in Nigeria.

Dambazau further urged all Nigerians, both at home and abroad, to support the administration of President Muhammadu Buhari in its determination in improving the quality of life of Nigerians.

He wished Nigerians a Happy Christmas and New Year celebrations.

http://thenationonlineng.net/fg-declares-public-holidays/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

They don't need to declare it, we have already done that ourselves
Re: FG Declares December 25, 26 And January 1st Public Holidays by paezeamama: 11:10pm On Dec 20, 2017
Christmas Prom.

Dell...3 gb Ram...250 hdd..Intel core 2..
INTERESTED CALL OR WHATSAPP 08034589230

Re: FG Declares December 25, 26 And January 1st Public Holidays by safari0412(m): 11:35pm On Dec 20, 2017
@Olafimix...I can introduce you to my fashion designer,he is @ liasu road Egbe
Re: FG Declares December 25, 26 And January 1st Public Holidays by Mariangeles(f): 11:41pm On Dec 20, 2017
Before nko...? as if We need their permission...
Re: FG Declares December 25, 26 And January 1st Public Holidays by Nobody: 11:48pm On Dec 20, 2017
MrHistorian:
When are Sango,Ogun,Ifa and Oya worshippers getting theirs?
When igbe worshippers get their approval
Re: FG Declares December 25, 26 And January 1st Public Holidays by Nobody: 11:48pm On Dec 20, 2017
damiplovR:
Shooo. So they need to declare before we know it’s a holiday ni shocked
Yes because it has to be official
Re: FG Declares December 25, 26 And January 1st Public Holidays by exlinkleads(f): 12:25am On Dec 21, 2017
permanentgrace:
Are those not constant holidays worldwide? Or Nigeria wanted to do otherwise from the rest of the world?

worldwide ke, go pakistan or UAE or India or China go declare am public holiday now, them go ask u watin dey won do that days..lol
Re: FG Declares December 25, 26 And January 1st Public Holidays by Nobody: 4:03am On Dec 21, 2017
The Islamic extremists won'tlike this one but who give a fxck?

1 Like

Re: FG Declares December 25, 26 And January 1st Public Holidays by agadamalik(m): 4:09am On Dec 21, 2017
tribalistseun:
What nonsense is this? 25 26 and 1st are already holiday.

I came here to see 27 28 29 30 31 2nd 3rd as holiday. Thunder fire Buhari left yanshh
i know your father is already fire by Thunder.Animal like you.you don't have respect for your leaders.
Re: FG Declares December 25, 26 And January 1st Public Holidays by jacyhelen(f): 4:26am On Dec 21, 2017
Ebullience:
The Federal Government has declared Monday 25th, Tuesday 26th December 2017 and Monday 1st January 2018 as Public Holidays to mark Christmas, Boxing Day and New Year.

Minister of Interior, Lt. General (Rtd) Abdulralman Dambazau who made the declaration on behalf of the Federal Government, enjoined the Christian faithful and all Nigerians to use the period in praying earnestly for the betterment and development of Nigeria.

According to a statement issued on Wednesday by the Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Interior, Abubakar Magaji, the minister also called upon Nigerians to strengthen their resolve to maintain peace and unity in Nigeria.

Dambazau further urged all Nigerians, both at home and abroad, to support the administration of President Muhammadu Buhari in its determination in improving the quality of life of Nigerians.

He wished Nigerians a Happy Christmas and New Year celebrations.

http://thenationonlineng.net/fg-declares-public-holidays/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

useless Country!!!
Re: FG Declares December 25, 26 And January 1st Public Holidays by kennsville(m): 5:13am On Dec 21, 2017
What is the meaning of this rubish. Declaring this public holiday is like the FG declaring buhari the president of nigeria. This FG media pipo should look for something readonable tobtell us. Especially lai and lorreta.
Re: FG Declares December 25, 26 And January 1st Public Holidays by emmie14: 5:14am On Dec 21, 2017
permanentgrace:
Are those not constant holidays worldwide? Or Nigeria wanted to do otherwise from the rest of the world?
Like declaration that Saturday Sunday is works free
Re: FG Declares December 25, 26 And January 1st Public Holidays by Reader1988: 5:24am On Dec 21, 2017
tribalistseun:
What nonsense is this? 25 26 and 1st are already holiday.

I came here to see 27 28 29 30 31 2nd 3rd as holiday. Thunder fire Buhari left yanshh
But 30 and 31 are already holidays ( Saturday and Sunday )
Re: FG Declares December 25, 26 And January 1st Public Holidays by Nobody: 6:45am On Dec 21, 2017
Hector09:
stop prententing ooo u guys care alot

LOL Its a public holiday. I repeat we dont care. We dont carry a huge hating boulder on our back like you insecure lot. I repeat, we really dont care, they should have given the whole january as far as im concerned.

1 Like

Re: FG Declares December 25, 26 And January 1st Public Holidays by Nobody: 7:05am On Dec 21, 2017
Hector09:
This wont go well with muslim faithfuls, anyway how many days is salla
his many sallahs in a year??
Re: FG Declares December 25, 26 And January 1st Public Holidays by Kakamorufu(m): 7:22am On Dec 21, 2017
Before nko. This people no get news again.
Re: FG Declares December 25, 26 And January 1st Public Holidays by OLAFIMIX(f): 7:54am On Dec 21, 2017
Thanks, I don't mind
safari0412:
@Olafimix...I can introduce you to my fashion designer,he is @ liasu road Egbe
Re: FG Declares December 25, 26 And January 1st Public Holidays by Olabenjamen22(m): 8:01am On Dec 21, 2017
AlderFadington:

LOL Its a public holiday. I repeat we dont care. We dont carry a huge hating boulder on our back like you insecure lot. I repeat, we really dont care, they should have given the whole january as far as im concerned.

Lol, you don't care indeed, but when it come to a Christian state buying Christmas cloth for there citizens, you can come out ranting your hatred like a programmable computer.

Lol so who now Feel insecure now?
Re: FG Declares December 25, 26 And January 1st Public Holidays by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 21, 2017
Olabenjamen22:

Lol, you don't care indeed, but when it come to a Christian state buying Christmas cloth for there citizens, you can come out ranting your hatred like a programmable computer.

Lol so who now Feel insecure now?

Lol. Funny thing is I don't even know when the event you speak of transpired. I really couldn't care less what Christians do, they're too irrelevant. What I need them to learn is how to mind their business.

The insecure ones are the dweebs who can have a stroke because a Muslim wants to practise law covering her hair. Or think muslims give a rats furry bum about a public holiday they too get to enjoy. That's insecurity small fry.

1 Like

Re: FG Declares December 25, 26 And January 1st Public Holidays by Olabenjamen22(m): 8:31am On Dec 21, 2017
AlderFadington:

Lol. Funny thing is I don't even know when the event you speak of transpired. I really couldn't care less what Christians do, they're too irrelevant. What I need them to learn is how to mind their business.

The insecure ones are the dweebs who can have a stroke because a Muslim wants to practise law covering her hair. Or think muslims give a rats furry bum about a public holiday they too get to enjoy. That's insecurity small fry.

Lol, Continue ranting your hatred from your ignorance.

Well last i check Most of the lawyer that deny her of her call to bar are Muslim so why are you so pained in the head to the extent of blaming Christian, lol

Atleast Christian are not the one that rally out in masses to protest against your dummy hijab wearing lady that never study her Islam to the point where she will know that Islam doesn't permit woman to be lawyer.

Or if i may ask is there any woman lawyer in an sheria court?

Lol, talking about insecure, Christian are not the one moving around the street joblessly in the name of protest because a Christian governor buy a Christmas cloth for his citizen. Lol
Re: FG Declares December 25, 26 And January 1st Public Holidays by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 21, 2017
Olabenjamen22:

Lol, Continue ranting your hatred from your ignorance.

Well last i check Most of the lawyer that deny her of her call to bar are Muslim so why are you so pained in the head to the extent of blaming Christian, lol

Atleast Christian are not the one that rally out in masses to protest against your dummy hijab wearing lady that never study her Islam to the point where she will know that Islam doesn't permit woman to be lawyer.

Or if i may ask is there any woman lawyer in an sheria court?

Lol, talking about insecure, Christian are not the one moving around the street joblessly in the name of protest because a Christian governor buy a Christmas cloth for his citizen. Lol

I saw you lots comment on here when it happened, i have zero doubt the issue will be amended, i trust my muslim brothers in Nigeria. The point is you lot are shamelessly against it. Like i said i dont even know this event you speak of, we have no christian governors in the north.

But i understand the motivation of nairaland christians. Hunger, frustration, poverty. Have you eaten today?
Re: FG Declares December 25, 26 And January 1st Public Holidays by raphaeladeyele: 8:53am On Dec 21, 2017
alright
Re: FG Declares December 25, 26 And January 1st Public Holidays by Olabenjamen22(m): 9:07am On Dec 21, 2017
AlderFadington:

I saw you lots comment on here when it happened, i have zero doubt the issue will be amended, i trust my muslim brothers in Nigeria. The point is you lot are shamelessly against it. Like i said i dont even know this event you speak of, we have no christian governors in the north.

But i understand the motivation of nairaland christians. Hunger, frustration, poverty. Have you eaten today?

Lol, unbelievable, so you have foods and your almajiri brothers and sisters are Dieing of hunger around your street.

Lol, am still looking for where i call northern governor here.
And there's no Christian northern governor because your hatred for Christianity make you bomb them off the air(blow there Helicopter) in previous regime, or because Christian don't speak you think we don't know. Shame
Re: FG Declares December 25, 26 And January 1st Public Holidays by afamaustin(m): 9:27am On Dec 21, 2017
Ok
Re: FG Declares December 25, 26 And January 1st Public Holidays by Fazemood(m): 9:37am On Dec 21, 2017
Pls I need news, APC is brainless as their president. OSINBAJO should contest for presidency,
Re: FG Declares December 25, 26 And January 1st Public Holidays by Majesty08: 10:17am On Dec 21, 2017
Hector09:
This wont go well with muslim faithfuls, anyway how many days is salla

As in how this won't go well with Muslim faithful, can you please explain before i labelled you stupid and illiterate?

1 Like

Re: FG Declares December 25, 26 And January 1st Public Holidays by Hector09(m): 12:03pm On Dec 21, 2017
Majesty08:

As in how this won't go well with Muslim faithful, can you please explain before i labelled you stupid and illiterate?
is ur name a muslim faithfuls

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Did Not Sack Any Worker- Gov. Fayemi / Bayo Onanuga: Tinubu Has No Plan To Move Nigeria's Capital To Lagos / APC To Senate: Petitions Can’t Stop Amaechi, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.