Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,590 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Why Innoson Is Persecuted Under The Smokescreen Of GTB H - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Innoson Is Persecuted Under The Smokescreen Of GTB H (1112 Views)

GTB Vs Innoson: Supreme Court Rules In Favour Of GTB In N2.4bn Debt / INNOSON: FIDELITY Bank Takes Advantage Of Gtb's Predicament - Pic. / What Is Happening To Innoson Is Not New, It Happened To Izuogu Motors Factory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Innoson Is Persecuted Under The Smokescreen Of GTB H by smilek(m): 8:38pm On Dec 20, 2017
Many of you would not know why Innoson is persecuted under the smokescreen of GTB nonsense. He was asked to relocate his automobile production plant to Lagos, he refused and insists to adhere to Ojukwu's counsel to Nnewi sons "not to move their investments outside Nnewi".

Later on, Nigeria Air force lured him with the contract of refurbishing their aging aircrafts and requested he executed that contract in Kaduna by moving down his Igbo engineers and sections of his company down to Kaduna, he refused. Later on, Air force haven seen the necessity of bringing down their dilapidated aircrafts down to Nnewi, were forced to do so as western countries could not help in the refurbishment. Innoson beyond Nigeria Government's expectations, gave the previously written off aircrafts, a new lives.

Being afraid of what is happening in Eastern Nigeria and the glamorous tech ongoing in Innoson, FG under Buhari decided to punish Innoson for his refusal to relocate to Lagos or Kaduna where his company will be sensor properly. The first punishment was series of seizure of his raw materials in wharf by the custom despite import waiver given to him by the Good luck led government.

Secondly, the 30% policy of buying IVM products by Nigeria government and her agencies by Jonathan Government was cancelled by Buhari. They had accused him of importing arms before just to crush him as they did to Ibeto, but to no avail. Buhari believes Innoson can manufacture arms for Biafrans to fight Nigeria. If he could refurbished war gunships, he could manufacture arms and armoured personnel carriers for Biafrans.

GTB BANK is just a smokescreen, they want to kill him for refusing their order!
Re: Why Innoson Is Persecuted Under The Smokescreen Of GTB H by ChimaAgbalajob: 8:51pm On Dec 20, 2017
We know those in Aso rock that have declared war against Igbos in Nigeria.

They will still fail just as their fathers failed.

In trying to hurt Igbo, they will continue to hold themselves and Nigeria backwards.

3 Likes

Re: Why Innoson Is Persecuted Under The Smokescreen Of GTB H by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 20, 2017
ChimaAgbalajob:
We know those in Aso rock that have declared war against Igbos in Nigeria.

They will still fail just as their fathers failed.

In trying to hurt Igbo, they will continue to hold themselves and Nigeria backwards.
Igbo phobia usually leads to Libyan slavery

2 Likes

Re: Why Innoson Is Persecuted Under The Smokescreen Of GTB H by obailala(m): 9:04pm On Dec 20, 2017
Lol... see reasoning.
Re: Why Innoson Is Persecuted Under The Smokescreen Of GTB H by frankyychiji(f): 9:22pm On Dec 20, 2017
obailala:
Lol... see reasoning.
In every rumour lies an atom of truth. Don't underestimate the jihadhist in aso rock.
Re: Why Innoson Is Persecuted Under The Smokescreen Of GTB H by obailala(m): 10:00pm On Dec 20, 2017
frankyychiji:
In every rumour lies an atom of truth. Don't underestimate the jihadhist in aso rock.
The only thing I wouldn't be underestimating any more is the extent of psychological damage that has been inflicted on the average Igbo youth by political and other good-for-nothing charlatans since 2015. It would require a generation of cleansing and deliverance to restore normalcy in the minds of the current multitude of paranoid conspiracy theorists.
Re: Why Innoson Is Persecuted Under The Smokescreen Of GTB H by frankyychiji(f): 10:14pm On Dec 20, 2017
obailala:
The only thing I wouldn't be underestimating any more is the extent of psychological damage that has been inflicted on the average Igbo youth by political and other good-for-nothing charlatans since 2015. It would require a generation of cleansing and deliverance to restore normalcy in the minds of the current multitude of paranoid conspiracy theorists.
Your 500k votes was inconsequential. Stop the ass licking.
Re: Why Innoson Is Persecuted Under The Smokescreen Of GTB H by obailala(m): 10:30pm On Dec 20, 2017
frankyychiji:
Your 500k votes was inconsequential. Stop the ass licking.
If you weren't already psychologically ruined like I pointed above, then maybe you would still have some wisdom and insight to figure out that this really doesn't have anything to do with politics.

A word of advice for you, 'get over 2015 elections! it's almost 3 years gone and we almost in 2019 already.
Re: Why Innoson Is Persecuted Under The Smokescreen Of GTB H by frankyychiji(f): 10:33pm On Dec 20, 2017
obailala:
If you weren't already psychologically ruined like I pointed above, then maybe you would still have some wisdom and insight to figure out that this really doesn't have anything to do with politics.

A word of advice for you, 'get over 2015 elections! it's almost 3 years gone and we almost in 2019 already.
First you bring politics into it and then turn around to accuse me of your own inadequacy grin grin

A simple truth I reminded you got you so rattled. grin
Re: Why Innoson Is Persecuted Under The Smokescreen Of GTB H by obailala(m): 11:25pm On Dec 20, 2017
frankyychiji:
First you bring politics into it and then turn around to accuse me of your own inadequacy grin grin

A simple truth I reminded you got you so rattled. grin
A crisis between a businessman and his bank is reported, but for your first comment, your mind instantly races to the man in aso rock; and you actually think I'm the one who brought politics into this?.... Hopefully you can now see and discern the effects of the psycho trauma I was talking about... You obviously dont even remember your first comment below.. chai!

frankyychiji:
Re: Why Innoson Is Persecuted Under The Smokescreen Of GTB H by hammerF: 11:34pm On Dec 20, 2017
#BOYCOTTGTB

NO EXCUSES, UNTIL ALL SS/SE FINISH WITHDRAWING THEIR MONEY.

THIS NEW STORY IS ANOTHER AFONJA, TRYING TO HANG THEIR HANDWORK ON HAUSAFULANI NECK.
Re: Why Innoson Is Persecuted Under The Smokescreen Of GTB H by frankyychiji(f): 3:56am On Dec 21, 2017
obailala:
A crisis between a businessman and his bank is reported, but for your first comment, your mind instantly races to the man in aso rock; and you actually think I'm the one who brought politics into this?.... Hopefully you can now see and discern the effects of the psycho trauma I was talking about... You obviously dont even remember your first comment below.. chai!

Thanks for affirming there's a jihadhist in aso rock.
Re: Why Innoson Is Persecuted Under The Smokescreen Of GTB H by obailala(m): 9:05am On Dec 21, 2017
frankyychiji:
Thanks for affirming there's a jihadhist in aso rock.
You mentioned it yourself out of the abundance of your pained heart; was only quoting you bro. Amazing how the post-2015 Jonathanian trauma has also negatively affected your memory and understanding.
Re: Why Innoson Is Persecuted Under The Smokescreen Of GTB H by frankyychiji(f): 10:32am On Dec 21, 2017
obailala:
You mentioned it yourself out of the abundance of your pained heart; was only quoting you bro. Amazing how the post-2015 Jonathanian trauma has also negatively affected your memory and understanding.
Thanks for confirming it! The best part is you too and yours are suffering the effects of the jihadhist' ineptitude and cluelessness.
Re: Why Innoson Is Persecuted Under The Smokescreen Of GTB H by obailala(m): 11:36am On Dec 21, 2017
frankyychiji:
Thanks for confirming it! The best part is you too and yours are suffering the effects of the jihadhist' ineptitude and cluelessness.
The sufferings of today are the handiwork of both the immediate last and the current guys. Not a single drop of regrets for removing the last incompetent and inept bunch, there may have been nothing to salvage had that expulsion not happened just at the onset of the oil crisis in 2015, especially considering the way the reserves and everything else was crumbling by the second prior to May 2015 even when oil still sold above $65. A new promising candidate comes forward too in 2019, nothing still stops Nigeria from moving on.

And by the way, like I said earlier, this issue is about Businessman Innocent vs Business GTB. For your own good, WAKE UP! from your 2015 election post traumatic stress disorder, it's almost 3 years gone but you obviously wake up everyday in April 2015.
Re: Why Innoson Is Persecuted Under The Smokescreen Of GTB H by frankyychiji(f): 12:16pm On Dec 21, 2017
obailala:
The sufferings of today are the handiwork of both the immediate last and the current guys. Not a single drop of regrets for removing the last incompetent and inept bunch, there may have been nothing to salvage had that expulsion not happened just at the onset of the oil crisis in 2015, especially considering the way the reserves and everything else was crumbling by the second prior to May 2015 even when oil still sold above $65. A new promising candidate comes forward too in 2019, nothing still stops Nigeria from moving on.

And by the way, like I said earlier, this issue is about Businessman Innocent vs Business GTB. For your own good, WAKE UP! from your 2015 election post traumatic stress disorder, it's almost 3 years gone but you obviously wake up everyday in April 2015.
But the assertion that a jihadhist is in aso rock is what's paining you this way? What's your problem really? Is it not a common knowledge buhary is a bitter, vindictive, souless jihadhist! Read my lips and reflect on my moniker and stop regurgitating over a dullard who ran the Nigerian economy into a recession a record two times!!

May God punish collectively and individually all those who foisted this Badluck called Buhari on Nigerians just to shift power back to the north knowing full well the cowherder had nothing to offer!

Apart from travelling upandan and reading prepared speeches, what else can he offer? His government is hijacked by a cabal and his wife even cried out!!

As it was in 1984, so it was in 2015!

So what brought in the Efcc into a commercial dispute that's already in court if it was a deliberate plot to pull him down!

Where is the grass cutter after you sacked him from office following public outcry?

May all those who in one way or the other brought this curse called Buhari on Nigerians burn in hell Forever!!

You can argue with your keypad BMC! Bye!
Re: Why Innoson Is Persecuted Under The Smokescreen Of GTB H by obailala(m): 2:08pm On Dec 21, 2017
frankyychiji:
But the assertion that a jihadhist is in aso rock is what's paining you this way? What's your problem really? Is it not a common knowledge buhary is a bitter, vindictive, souless jihadhist! Read my lips and reflect on my moniker and stop regurgitating over a dullard who ran the Nigerian economy into a recession a record two times!!

May God punish collectively and individually all those who foisted this Badluck called Buhari on Nigerians just to shift power back to the north knowing full well the cowherder had nothing to offer!

Apart from travelling upandan and reading prepared speeches, what else can he offer? His government is hijacked by a cabal and his wife even cried out!!

As it was in 1984, so it was in 2015!

So what brought in the Efcc into a commercial dispute that's already in court if it was a deliberate plot to pull him down!

Where is the grass cutter after you sacked him from office following public outcry?

May all those who in one way or the other brought this curse called Buhari on Nigerians burn in hell Forever!!

You can argue with your keypad BMC! Bye!
Bitter, vindictive, dullard bla bla bla nonsense. By all definitions of the word bitter, between you and the man, you are clearly the one who's helplessly bitter, pained and frustrated by his existence in aso rock against your wishes. Your painful obsession is the reason you cant live a day or spend a minute of your life without roping him into every single affair you discuss even whilst you laughably place silly curses on everyone who contributed to kick out your failed hero.. You truly need water poured on your head cos your blood dey hot. But remember, no matter how much your blood boils, e no fit boil yam.

Quit venting your frustration all over the place,
2019 is around the corner, get your PVC ready, you are free to vote Atiku as he's the only clear contender so far and I honestly dont give a damn who wins between both old men. But once again I put it to you, not a single cell in my body regrets booting out the last set of inept squandermaniac rogues. If that pains you so much, you can go snuff out your life so I can have peace in my mentions.

(1) (Reply)

Forex Available Offshore At N345 To Dollar / UBA And Unsolicited Charges / I Am About To Quit My Lucrative Job.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.