Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,796 members, 7,827,940 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Gov. Ambode And Davido Pictured Together Ahead Of His Show In Lagos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gov. Ambode And Davido Pictured Together Ahead Of His Show In Lagos (976 Views)

Wizkid And Burna Boy Rehearse 'Ginger' Together Ahead Of Live Performance (Video / I Have Not Met Gov. Ambode Before - Mercy Aigbe Cries Out In Canada (Video) / Banky W, Governor Ambode And France President Pose For A Selfie At Afrika Shrine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov. Ambode And Davido Pictured Together Ahead Of His Show In Lagos by metroblogger: 8:38pm On Dec 20, 2017
Davido was pictured today with Lagos state Governor Akinwunmi Ambode for the promotion of his'30 billion world tour' which ends in Lagos omn the 27th December.

http://www.metronaija.ng/gov-ambode-davido-pictured-together-ahead-show-lagos/

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Gov. Ambode And Davido Pictured Together Ahead Of His Show In Lagos by dafeyankee: 8:48pm On Dec 20, 2017
K
Re: Gov. Ambode And Davido Pictured Together Ahead Of His Show In Lagos by veeveejay(f): 9:35pm On Dec 20, 2017
cool
Re: Gov. Ambode And Davido Pictured Together Ahead Of His Show In Lagos by mayweather145: 10:56pm On Dec 20, 2017
Baddest!!! Make we see how the show go full. Bcs recently we are seen not less than 100 ppl in botswana and abuja.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lady Fingers Her Private Parts After Wizkid Shook Her Hands At His Concert / Watch Drake's Reaction After A Female Fan Took Off Her Big Bra & Threw It At Him / How I Tried To Buy Chevron Netherlands When I Was 29 - Paddy Adenuga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.