Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

Peace Ibiyeomie Of Salvation Ministries Showers Widows With Christmas Gifts. Pix - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Peace Ibiyeomie Of Salvation Ministries Showers Widows With Christmas Gifts. Pix (17948 Views)

Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna / Pastor Peace Ibiyeomie Celebrates Christmas With Widows And Orphans (Pics) / Salvation Ministries Builds 90000 Seater Church ‘HAND OF GOD’ In Port-Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peace Ibiyeomie Of Salvation Ministries Showers Widows With Christmas Gifts. Pix by topbollz(m): 11:16am On Dec 21, 2017
Hardly would you find any established Christian organization that does not give. That has always been the bedrock of Christianity. Your church couldn't have grown to the level of abundance, owning private jets and all and paying numerous pastors in your employ if you started with tithe chopping God cannot be mocked neither can humans be fooled for long.

Freeze or whatever is name is called is only riding on cheap popularity. He surely will find disciples among his likes but its all for a while the truth of his person will one day be exposed. Its unfortunate that such consequences or repercussions hardly become trending news but we never can tell. God is watching and he is Almighty that does as he pleases. He made pharoah an example to the world he can do it again.

3 Likes

Re: Peace Ibiyeomie Of Salvation Ministries Showers Widows With Christmas Gifts. Pix by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 21, 2017
Ol
Re: Peace Ibiyeomie Of Salvation Ministries Showers Widows With Christmas Gifts. Pix by Adeyeye09(m): 11:20am On Dec 21, 2017
Pierohandsome:
So u went there to snap so u can post it to the public? U dnt need to broadcast good deeds, let God who sees in secret reward her openly. U dnt need to broadcast it
if they dnt broadcast, hw will pple like u who always paint the church in a bad light believe?

2 Likes

Re: Peace Ibiyeomie Of Salvation Ministries Showers Widows With Christmas Gifts. Pix by Meninist: 11:23am On Dec 21, 2017
Pierohandsome:
So u went there to snap so u can post it to the public? U dnt need to broadcast good deeds let God who sees in secret reward her openly. U dnt need to broadcast it
You lot are irredemable. If they didn't post this, it's still you same lot who will ask what are pastors using "tithe money" for? Now, somone posted not even the church. You're saying another thing. I've told Christians to stop arguing with your ilk. You're unecessarily partisan and unreassonable.

2 Likes

Re: Peace Ibiyeomie Of Salvation Ministries Showers Widows With Christmas Gifts. Pix by mastermaestro(m): 11:33am On Dec 21, 2017
nicemuyoo:
What percentage of church money has been used for charity purpose. Probable less than 1% where is the remaining 99% annual income??
This should be a monthly thing not one off. Also scholarship programme, hospital facility and healthcare programme, temporary accommodation programme etc.

2 Likes

Re: Peace Ibiyeomie Of Salvation Ministries Showers Widows With Christmas Gifts. Pix by Mariangeles(f): 11:33am On Dec 21, 2017
This is what true Christianity is all about...

1 Like

Re: Peace Ibiyeomie Of Salvation Ministries Showers Widows With Christmas Gifts. Pix by mastermaestro(m): 11:35am On Dec 21, 2017
Pierohandsome:
So u went there to snap so u can post it to the public? U dnt need to broadcast good deeds, let God who sees in secret reward her openly. U dnt need to broadcast it

2 Likes

Re: Peace Ibiyeomie Of Salvation Ministries Showers Widows With Christmas Gifts. Pix by peter0071(m): 11:37am On Dec 21, 2017
I don't need to broadcast good deeds?? but it is normal to broadcast bad deeds??
Pierohandsome:
Re: Peace Ibiyeomie Of Salvation Ministries Showers Widows With Christmas Gifts. Pix by Mariangeles(f): 11:40am On Dec 21, 2017
Pierohandsome:
Don't you get...True Christianity is not about reward, it's about duty, responsibility to others... this is what you and foolish freeze won't get...We do this and you say "why don't you do it like that"... who told you you have the right to say how things should be done?
When you see what they do, you say " why broadcast it"
when you don't see it, you say "They are buying private jets"
Re: Peace Ibiyeomie Of Salvation Ministries Showers Widows With Christmas Gifts. Pix by auwalyau: 11:40am On Dec 21, 2017
Somebody said no religion can boost of this rather than Chiristianity. This untrue. Christianity does not have Zakaat, the compulsory charity from the rich to the poor. There is also voluntary Zakaat ul fitr in Ramadan and numerous recommended acts of charity in Islam.
Re: Peace Ibiyeomie Of Salvation Ministries Showers Widows With Christmas Gifts. Pix by WONDERS001(m): 11:46am On Dec 21, 2017
Pierohandsome:

If uncle Freeze can publish his heresyabout tithing. ,why should the good work of the church be s secret?
Anyway, watch out because the church of CHRIST IS TAKING OVER.
Re: Peace Ibiyeomie Of Salvation Ministries Showers Widows With Christmas Gifts. Pix by Angelyna(f): 11:47am On Dec 21, 2017
Wow this is awesome.... The gate of hell shall not prevail the church is marching on. Amen
Re: Peace Ibiyeomie Of Salvation Ministries Showers Widows With Christmas Gifts. Pix by Mariangeles(f): 11:53am On Dec 21, 2017
nicemuyoo:
What percentage of church money has been used for charity purpose. Probable less than 1% where is the remaining 99% annual income??
This should be a monthly thing not one off. Also scholarship programme, hospital facility and healthcare programme, temporary accommodation programme etc.

If you pay no tithe, you have no right to say how and when charity should be given
Re: Peace Ibiyeomie Of Salvation Ministries Showers Widows With Christmas Gifts. Pix by Pope22(m): 11:53am On Dec 21, 2017
If God makes me a millionaire and I don't use 10% of what he gives me on charity, let me die premature. This has been my prayers everyday.
Re: Peace Ibiyeomie Of Salvation Ministries Showers Widows With Christmas Gifts. Pix by YelloweWest: 11:54am On Dec 21, 2017
Financialfree:
Where is freeze
He won't like this.
I know that some people will come here to claim that she won't have done it if not for freeze
But remember that Christianity cannot be separated from charity
No religion can boast of that other than Christianity
All those item won't cost up to 10m .

Too little. For a man who is a multi billionaire based on public funds.
Re: Peace Ibiyeomie Of Salvation Ministries Showers Widows With Christmas Gifts. Pix by Pierohandsome: 11:54am On Dec 21, 2017
WONDERS001:

If uncle Freeze can publish his heresyabout tithing. ,why should the good work of the church be s secret?
Anyway, watch out because the church of CHRIST IS TAKING OVER.

Freeze shouldnt be ur standard for charity. Mind u i am a christian , a member of LFC a.k.a Winners Chapel.

Christians are not meant to broadcast their charity works, whether Freeze talks or not shouldnt be the reason why a christian body should be doing show off. If u tell me someone else did the broadcast and not the church i can as well understand.

David Ibiyeomi is my pastor and mentor , but telling me that Salvation Ministries paid Journalist to come capture their charity work isn't right scripturally. Good deeds announces itself not the doer announcing it so that daddy freeze could see it is not right
Re: Peace Ibiyeomie Of Salvation Ministries Showers Widows With Christmas Gifts. Pix by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 21, 2017
Daddy Freeze and his herd right now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peace Ibiyeomie Of Salvation Ministries Showers Widows With Christmas Gifts. Pix by Lomprico2: 11:59am On Dec 21, 2017
Jochabed:
That's a Christ like attitude.

OPM don show them d way. grin
Re: Peace Ibiyeomie Of Salvation Ministries Showers Widows With Christmas Gifts. Pix by Financialfree: 11:59am On Dec 21, 2017
YelloweWest:

[s]All those item won't cost up to 10m .

Too little. For a man who is a multi billionaire based on public funds[/s].
How Mich have u given to charity since u were born?

1 Like

Re: Peace Ibiyeomie Of Salvation Ministries Showers Widows With Christmas Gifts. Pix by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 21, 2017
Paul Okoye comman advise/criticise her to do it in private/quietly. None sense
Re: Peace Ibiyeomie Of Salvation Ministries Showers Widows With Christmas Gifts. Pix by thorpido(m): 12:10pm On Dec 21, 2017
YelloweWest:

All those item won't cost up to 10m .

Too little. For a man who is a multi billionaire based on public funds.
Okay madam.Multiply that N10m by 12 monthly and even weekly charity events going on in the church.
Re: Peace Ibiyeomie Of Salvation Ministries Showers Widows With Christmas Gifts. Pix by nicemuyoo: 12:15pm On Dec 21, 2017
You are wrong. Things need to be done correctly. I do m own charity. But I don't want it publicized either s God take all glory as commanded by our lord do not let public know your charity. No show off to get commendation from people

Mariangeles:
If you pay no tithe, you have no right to say how and when charity should be given
Re: Peace Ibiyeomie Of Salvation Ministries Showers Widows With Christmas Gifts. Pix by YelloweWest: 12:16pm On Dec 21, 2017
Financialfree:

How Mich have u given to charity since u were born?
Much more than ur narcissistic pastor. Commiserate with my earnings.

Especially considering the fact that I don't collect public funds.
Re: Peace Ibiyeomie Of Salvation Ministries Showers Widows With Christmas Gifts. Pix by Financialfree: 12:17pm On Dec 21, 2017
YelloweWest:

Much more than ur narcissistic pastor. Commiserate with my earnings.

Especially considering the fact that I don't collect public funds.
Ur case is critical
#FreeTheSheepleMisledByFreeze
Re: Peace Ibiyeomie Of Salvation Ministries Showers Widows With Christmas Gifts. Pix by thorpido(m): 12:21pm On Dec 21, 2017
auwalyau:
Somebody said no religion can boost of this rather than Chiristianity. This untrue. Christianity does not have Zakaat, the compulsory charity from the rich to the poor. There is also voluntary Zakaat ul fitr in Ramadan and numerous recommended acts of charity in Islam.
That's because it is an instruction for Muslims.For Christians,it is a lifestyle. We don't need to be commanded as Christians to give,it is a nature we received from Christ.
Re: Peace Ibiyeomie Of Salvation Ministries Showers Widows With Christmas Gifts. Pix by YelloweWest: 12:21pm On Dec 21, 2017
thorpido:
Okay madam.Multiply that N10m by 12 monthly and even weekly charity events going on in the church.
Until we hold the church accountable we are just playing tongue and cheek.

What is the earrings of salvation mins. Compared to what they give as charity?
Re: Peace Ibiyeomie Of Salvation Ministries Showers Widows With Christmas Gifts. Pix by YelloweWest: 12:22pm On Dec 21, 2017
Financialfree:

Ur case is critical
#FreeTheSheepleMisledByFreeze
Common bro, it's too early to chicken out...
Re: Peace Ibiyeomie Of Salvation Ministries Showers Widows With Christmas Gifts. Pix by thorpido(m): 12:23pm On Dec 21, 2017
YelloweWest:

Until we hold the church accountable we are just playing tongue and cheek.

What is the earrings of salvation mins. Compared to what they give as charity?
We should take into accounts the expenditure to run the church,pay pastors and church workers e.t.c.
Re: Peace Ibiyeomie Of Salvation Ministries Showers Widows With Christmas Gifts. Pix by rattlesnake(m): 12:24pm On Dec 21, 2017
Financialfree:
Where is freeze
He won't like this.
I know that some people will come here to claim that she won't have done it if not for freeze
so they eat on only Christmas
Re: Peace Ibiyeomie Of Salvation Ministries Showers Widows With Christmas Gifts. Pix by naijanaso: 12:26pm On Dec 21, 2017
Financialfree:
Where is freeze
He won't like this.

Thanks to OPM pastor that started blasting all of them for chopping alone. Make them wake up...all of them. Their congregation dey suffer
Re: Peace Ibiyeomie Of Salvation Ministries Showers Widows With Christmas Gifts. Pix by mickeymimi: 12:27pm On Dec 21, 2017
y are pple calling Freeze name ...gosh ....is he the one to reward good deeds ...We give cos we love God
Why dont you just do your good deeds and leave the rest to God .....no need to prove anything to freeze or anyone ....the Good Lord who sees ur heart ...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Need An Interpretation For A Christian Chorus 'omame' / Not All Sins Are Equal, Some Are Greater Than Each Other / Late Pastor TB Joshua To Be Buried On July 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.