Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,765 members, 7,813,538 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

Peace Ibiyeomie Of Salvation Ministries Showers Widows With Christmas Gifts. Pix - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Peace Ibiyeomie Of Salvation Ministries Showers Widows With Christmas Gifts. Pix (17957 Views)

Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna / Pastor Peace Ibiyeomie Celebrates Christmas With Widows And Orphans (Pics) / Salvation Ministries Builds 90000 Seater Church ‘HAND OF GOD’ In Port-Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peace Ibiyeomie Of Salvation Ministries Showers Widows With Christmas Gifts. Pix by Financialfree: 12:27pm On Dec 21, 2017
YelloweWest:

Common bro, it's too early to chicken out...
and who is chicken out here
Responding to your mentions is a courtesy I've paid enough
Your mental slavery by a freeze is out of proportion
Re: Peace Ibiyeomie Of Salvation Ministries Showers Widows With Christmas Gifts. Pix by Hilaskee(m): 12:32pm On Dec 21, 2017
May God bless her and increase her ministry.
Re: Peace Ibiyeomie Of Salvation Ministries Showers Widows With Christmas Gifts. Pix by lloyds(m): 12:34pm On Dec 21, 2017
madridsta007:

They do this ever year. They do not publicise it. I guess in the age of Christian-bashing, they feel obliged to.

They don't have to change the way of instructions of Jesus. Freeze is irrelevant, Jesus asked our right not be aware of the deeds of the left.

It is not proper to publicize these things. But nice work, and kudos anyway.

1 Like

Re: Peace Ibiyeomie Of Salvation Ministries Showers Widows With Christmas Gifts. Pix by iky002(m): 12:39pm On Dec 21, 2017
Are You a Bachelor, spinster, single parent, middle aged single, divorcee, widow or widower and looking for a Soulmate?

Then get ready for the platform created for the next LEVEL of personal matchmaking; where traditional matchmaking meets intuitive technology in relationship because in today's ever-busy world, meeting men and women is easy but meeting the right man or woman requires special care.

LAUNCHED on 18-12-2017 is a website and platform designed and crafted with Love, Romance, 'soul-mateship', and you in mind to better enhance your Dating-to-Wedding experience.

Registration and Membership are FREE

Re: Peace Ibiyeomie Of Salvation Ministries Showers Widows With Christmas Gifts. Pix by YelloweWest: 12:51pm On Dec 21, 2017
Financialfree:
and who is chicken out here
Responding to your mentions is a courtesy I've paid enough
Your mental slavery by a freeze is out of proportion
Ironically you've described yourself.
Re: Peace Ibiyeomie Of Salvation Ministries Showers Widows With Christmas Gifts. Pix by YelloweWest: 12:54pm On Dec 21, 2017
thorpido:
We should take into accounts the expenditure to run the church,pay pastors and church workers e.t.c.
Running the church should not override charity and welfare.

Remember the words of Christ. If you do any of these into your neighbour u have to unto me
Re: Peace Ibiyeomie Of Salvation Ministries Showers Widows With Christmas Gifts. Pix by thorpido(m): 1:03pm On Dec 21, 2017
YelloweWest:

Running the church should not override charity and welfare.

Remember the words of Christ. If you do any of these into your neighbour u have to unto me
I will agree with you more can be done but a lot of people underestimate what many churches give.
Re: Peace Ibiyeomie Of Salvation Ministries Showers Widows With Christmas Gifts. Pix by YelloweWest: 1:15pm On Dec 21, 2017
thorpido:
I will agree with you more can be done but a lot of people underestimate what many churches give.
That's because it's simply too little!

I grew up outside Nigeria. Every Sunday when u come to church u can expect a hot meal.

With the money these churches have, given the extreme hunger in most parts of Nigeria, why can't churches feed children every Sunday?
Feed and provide school supplies?

Back then I never saw or heard of any pastor owing a pj. But they took care of the needy on their local community.

Why can't Nigerian pastors do same?
Re: Peace Ibiyeomie Of Salvation Ministries Showers Widows With Christmas Gifts. Pix by davidodiba(m): 1:22pm On Dec 21, 2017
Pierohandsome:
So u went there to snap so u can post it to the public? U dnt need to broadcast good deeds, let God who sees in secret reward her openly. U dnt need to broadcast it

Have you been castigating the men of God in secret undecided
Re: Peace Ibiyeomie Of Salvation Ministries Showers Widows With Christmas Gifts. Pix by davidodiba(m): 1:26pm On Dec 21, 2017
YelloweWest:

I grew up outside Nigeria. Every Sunday when u come to church u can expect a hot meal.

With the money these churches have, given the extreme hunger in most parts of Nigeria, why can't churches feed children every Sunday?

Back then I never saw or heard of any pastor owing a pj. But they took care of the needy on their local community.

Your problem is not the private jets, the problem you have is that you are pained that at least these pastors are very rich to the shame of the devil and they ain't begging and wearing the kind of suits you can use as memes. ...that is the pain you are feeling right now and you are so pained...
Re: Peace Ibiyeomie Of Salvation Ministries Showers Widows With Christmas Gifts. Pix by iguita: 1:30pm On Dec 21, 2017
Driving past CHurch of Assumption yesterday, one of the people with me was wondering how the church could afford to give people all these things. Church dey try, maybe they should begin to publicize their efforts. Earlier this month, my church donated some equipment to the Massey hospital, worth about 1m. Guess what, the church itself could even fund this donation, it had to come from members. Just imagine. Yet people go see my pastor dey drive 2016 Highlander and them go say na church money. lol
Financialfree:
Where is freeze
He won't like this.
I know that some people will come here to claim that she won't have done it if not for freeze
But remember that Christianity cannot be separated from charity
No religion can boast of that other than Christianity
Re: Peace Ibiyeomie Of Salvation Ministries Showers Widows With Christmas Gifts. Pix by madridsta007(m): 1:36pm On Dec 21, 2017
lloyds:

They don't have to change the way of instructions of Jesus. Freeze is irrelevant, Jesus asked our right not be aware of the deeds of the left.

It is not proper to publicize these things. But nice work, and kudos anyway.

I agree with you too. But it is sad to see Christians joining to bash the church and these Christians are aware that every Christmas and Easter church NORMALLY give out gifts to the less-priviledged! It is part of their annual budget plan.
Re: Peace Ibiyeomie Of Salvation Ministries Showers Widows With Christmas Gifts. Pix by Financialfree: 1:37pm On Dec 21, 2017
iguita:
Driving past CHurch of Assumption yesterday, one of the people with me was wondering how the church could afford to give people all these things. Church dey try, maybe they should begin to publicize their efforts. Earlier this month, my church donated some equipment to the Massey hospital, worth about 1m. Guess what, the church itself could even fund this donation, it had to come from members. Just imagine. Yet people go see my pastor dey drive 2016 Highlander and them go say na church money. lol
No mind them
Always critising without doing anything
Re: Peace Ibiyeomie Of Salvation Ministries Showers Widows With Christmas Gifts. Pix by Swaggzkid: 1:39pm On Dec 21, 2017
Wow!:oMassive love shown here; what most of our poliolecians can't do even with their ill wealth.
Re: Peace Ibiyeomie Of Salvation Ministries Showers Widows With Christmas Gifts. Pix by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 21, 2017
onuhabel1:
Peace Ibiyeomie, wife of Portharcourt based Pastor David Ibiyeomie of Salvation Ministries, yesterday gave out gifts and food items worth millions of naira to widows at Salvation Ministries. The items given include wrappers, bags of rice, livestock(chicken), kegs of oil, canned tomatoes and huge sum of money to well over 1000 widows; members and non members inclusive, who were present at the End of Year Widow’s Forum Meeting
This has really made the widows smile home with joy as they would really enjoy the Christmas celebration
#TrueChristianity

See pix below

Widows needs food from January to December Not Once a year..

Widows need house rent from January to December.

Same goes with every other thing in life.

Bible says pay ur tithe to widows, levites, Orphans, Fatherless, Motherless etc.

Everyone pls take ur tithe to poor widows n orphans around u. They need money.
Re: Peace Ibiyeomie Of Salvation Ministries Showers Widows With Christmas Gifts. Pix by cheezy4real(m): 1:48pm On Dec 21, 2017
Pierohandsome:
So u went there to snap so u can post it to the public? U dnt need to broadcast good deeds, let God who sees in secret reward her openly. U dnt need to broadcast it

Human being , if posted trouble and if they didn't not, u will still criticize them for not doing charity.
Re: Peace Ibiyeomie Of Salvation Ministries Showers Widows With Christmas Gifts. Pix by olaezebala: 1:57pm On Dec 21, 2017
no be the man wey lock Kemi up be this?
Re: Peace Ibiyeomie Of Salvation Ministries Showers Widows With Christmas Gifts. Pix by seunla84: 2:05pm On Dec 21, 2017
Pierohandsome:

Buh u can amplify evil deeds for world to hear about? Crap!! Bad news carrier.
Re: Peace Ibiyeomie Of Salvation Ministries Showers Widows With Christmas Gifts. Pix by thorpido(m): 2:17pm On Dec 21, 2017
YelloweWest:

Hmmm.The Nigerian envionment.
Re: Peace Ibiyeomie Of Salvation Ministries Showers Widows With Christmas Gifts. Pix by soulfood(m): 2:47pm On Dec 21, 2017
It is Christmas......Let's make your parties and events LIT and awesome. Visit www.mynaijadj.com/hire-a-dj to enjoy quality and affordable DJ services.
Re: Peace Ibiyeomie Of Salvation Ministries Showers Widows With Christmas Gifts. Pix by ufuosman(m): 2:51pm On Dec 21, 2017
Good move, more blessings to her
Re: Peace Ibiyeomie Of Salvation Ministries Showers Widows With Christmas Gifts. Pix by weezyk(m): 3:44pm On Dec 21, 2017
onuhabel1:
Peace Ibiyeomie, wife of Portharcourt based Pastor David Ibiyeomie of Salvation Ministries, yesterday gave out gifts and food items worth millions of naira to widows at Salvation Ministries. The items given include wrappers, bags of rice, livestock(chicken), kegs of oil, canned tomatoes and huge sum of money to well over 1000 widows; members and non members inclusive, who were present at the End of Year Widow’s Forum Meeting
This has really made the widows smile home with joy as they would really enjoy the Christmas celebration
#TrueChristianity

See pix below

but I posted this story earlier than this but mine didn't make front page... why www.nairaland.com/4244934/salvation-ministries-distributes-cash-other
Re: Peace Ibiyeomie Of Salvation Ministries Showers Widows With Christmas Gifts. Pix by Analee(f): 4:32pm On Dec 21, 2017
Pierohandsome:
exactly wen OPM wud post der charity works,salvation will alwaz criticise dem,that every lil tin dey wil com on media to mak noise,now dem don follow too dey post,human bein n pressure sha...
Re: Peace Ibiyeomie Of Salvation Ministries Showers Widows With Christmas Gifts. Pix by YelloweWest: 4:55pm On Dec 21, 2017
davidodiba:

Your problem is not the private jets, the problem you have is that you are pained that at least these pastors are very rich to the shame of the devil and they ain't begging and wearing the kind of suits you can use as memes. ...that is the pain you are feeling right now and you are so pained...
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gen. Buhari Meets With The Archbishop Of Canterbury (Photo News) / 6 Reasons Sunday School Is Important In Your Christian Life / Atheism And Terrorism; Annihilation in The Quest For Atheistic Domination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.