Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Femi Falana And Wife, Funmi Falana At The Falz Experience All Loved Up (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi Falana And Wife, Funmi Falana At The Falz Experience All Loved Up (Photos) (63818 Views)

Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife, Funmi All Loved Up In New Pictures / Fela, Falana And Dr Ransome-kuti In Court (Throwback Photo) / Oluwatobiloba Falana And Olajumoke Orisaguna In Wedding Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Falana And Wife, Funmi Falana At The Falz Experience All Loved Up (Photos) by Fetula4u: 11:06pm On Dec 20, 2017
The mum fresh sha....
Re: Femi Falana And Wife, Funmi Falana At The Falz Experience All Loved Up (Photos) by makydebbie(f): 11:10pm On Dec 20, 2017
Who advised this woman to wear this? shocked
Re: Femi Falana And Wife, Funmi Falana At The Falz Experience All Loved Up (Photos) by stieyven(m): 11:17pm On Dec 20, 2017
Laple0541:
The man ugly sha, thank God for giving him brain to compensate the ugliness.

Falz for tell am to wear something that will make him look like a nigga, this oversize wey him wear no make am at all.
DO NOT TAKE THE NAME OF THE LORD IN VAIN. Exodus 20 :7
Re: Femi Falana And Wife, Funmi Falana At The Falz Experience All Loved Up (Photos) by Respect55(m): 11:22pm On Dec 20, 2017
BigIyanga:
His mum looks like his older sister
RIP English
Re: Femi Falana And Wife, Funmi Falana At The Falz Experience All Loved Up (Photos) by Respect55(m): 11:25pm On Dec 20, 2017
fajul:

My own parents would have said "you are doing ungodly thing, focus on having a Job"; I have been battling this for years but they do not want to let me go. I want to do business but they want me to be doctor - I did the medicine and finished and yet they still want me to practise - and I will never practise.

If you have supportive parents, it becomes easier to excel than those who want to control and force you into doing something you do not want!
Are u alright??
U want to abandon medicine for what exactly
Every negative voice speaking against ur destiny must die by fire �.... Amen!
Re: Femi Falana And Wife, Funmi Falana At The Falz Experience All Loved Up (Photos) by Titheman(m): 11:26pm On Dec 20, 2017
ades0la:
Awwwn.. Falz looks like a blend of his mum and dad kiss
before na the blend of you and chidi?

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana And Wife, Funmi Falana At The Falz Experience All Loved Up (Photos) by lazygal: 12:32am On Dec 21, 2017
Financialfree:
Ok
Always good to see your child progress.
My parents will reap the fruit of their labour

Amen darling amen cheesy
Re: Femi Falana And Wife, Funmi Falana At The Falz Experience All Loved Up (Photos) by abfalkolly(m): 12:34am On Dec 21, 2017
tribalistseun:
but you know she's right tho
What’s scary about them?
Re: Femi Falana And Wife, Funmi Falana At The Falz Experience All Loved Up (Photos) by shalomm10: 1:04am On Dec 21, 2017
metronaija2:
Foremost human rights activist and lawyer, Femi Falana with his wife loved up as they attend their son's show, The Falz Experience.

http://www.metronaija.ng/photos-femi-falana-wife-loved-falz-experience/

wow..
Re: Femi Falana And Wife, Funmi Falana At The Falz Experience All Loved Up (Photos) by KOLISBABA(m): 3:20am On Dec 21, 2017
fajul:

My own parents would have said "you are doing ungodly thing, focus on having a Job"; I have been battling this for years but they do not want to let me go. I want to do business but they want me to be doctor - I did the medicine and finished and yet they still want me to practise - and I will never practise.

If you have supportive parents, it becomes easier to excel than those who want to control and force you into doing something you do not want!
Our parents likened 2 be a demi-god they neva 4 once wish us bad oda tins being equal,dnt tel me u wanna jittenson ur pursued course 4 sometin else as cheap as music..they said its ungodly, are dey wrong wht glory do u think awon omo tika body will bring 2 God or shd we talk abt d crazy girls always naked dancing nd parading their ass nd ditch..our parents are demi-god listen 2 them nd pursue ur primary cuz unless u dnt knw it bro
Re: Femi Falana And Wife, Funmi Falana At The Falz Experience All Loved Up (Photos) by zero8zero(m): 5:53am On Dec 21, 2017
GloriaNinja:
THEY LOOK MORE LIKE SIBLINGS IN THE PICTURE
Your hair? that long hair.. if I were your man eh
Re: Femi Falana And Wife, Funmi Falana At The Falz Experience All Loved Up (Photos) by toprealman: 6:03am On Dec 21, 2017
Evaberry:
parents are so scary
Pics of your parents in a better mood or.....
Re: Femi Falana And Wife, Funmi Falana At The Falz Experience All Loved Up (Photos) by mamaafrik(m): 6:41am On Dec 21, 2017
sureheaven:
Nice one but the chuku checker shoe in falana's leg is something
u read my mind bro.,imagine good face,smile pose,background with a london tailored skirt and ajaku bata leather.......,isotintin yaff spoilt all.
Re: Femi Falana And Wife, Funmi Falana At The Falz Experience All Loved Up (Photos) by mamaafrik(m): 6:44am On Dec 21, 2017
highchief1:
is ur mum looking old cos of poverty?
easy uncle,if datz truly falz mum den he's right.
Re: Femi Falana And Wife, Funmi Falana At The Falz Experience All Loved Up (Photos) by highchief1: 6:46am On Dec 21, 2017
mamaafrik:
easy uncle,if datz truly falz mum den he's right.
lol he is not my mum at 55 looks 30 no be joke.
Re: Femi Falana And Wife, Funmi Falana At The Falz Experience All Loved Up (Photos) by mamaafrik(m): 6:50am On Dec 21, 2017
Respect55:

RIP English
correct him now,haaaaan,uncle it's better u had replaced older with elder.you are right though,i still buy some doubt that that's his mum though.
Re: Femi Falana And Wife, Funmi Falana At The Falz Experience All Loved Up (Photos) by mamaafrik(m): 6:52am On Dec 21, 2017
makydebbie:
Who advised this woman to wear this? shocked
no be u be her Great London Tailor that sew the sexy skirt?
Re: Femi Falana And Wife, Funmi Falana At The Falz Experience All Loved Up (Photos) by mamaafrik(m): 6:56am On Dec 21, 2017
manneger2:
lol
But the woman is young
that madam self,i nearly asked her out when i saw her at the left restroom na,she set die?
Re: Femi Falana And Wife, Funmi Falana At The Falz Experience All Loved Up (Photos) by mamaafrik(m): 7:02am On Dec 21, 2017
fajul:

now u just made me remember the power of communication by dr. Abiodun fijabi,u werent coherent until now,i was nearly paying for a machete nw b4 u now "talked".
Re: Femi Falana And Wife, Funmi Falana At The Falz Experience All Loved Up (Photos) by foreverkind1(m): 8:21am On Dec 21, 2017
MisterDreamz:

Saliu elenugboro!
We know your own parents are ex-Mr and Mrs world!
Put yourself in their shoes and read those words to yourself. Mrs Perfectly created!

Re: Femi Falana And Wife, Funmi Falana At The Falz Experience All Loved Up (Photos) by DJperdurabo: 8:31am On Dec 21, 2017
Evaberry:
parents are so scary

Like yours...maybe?
Re: Femi Falana And Wife, Funmi Falana At The Falz Experience All Loved Up (Photos) by Rekeb: 8:51am On Dec 21, 2017
fajul:

Follow your dreams my friend. You will never regret it. It's your life and not your parents'.
Re: Femi Falana And Wife, Funmi Falana At The Falz Experience All Loved Up (Photos) by Alphasoar(m): 8:59am On Dec 21, 2017
That time you your son don't want to agree to become what you want, las las, you go bow as long as the road wey em follow dey release better money.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Femi Falana And Wife, Funmi Falana At The Falz Experience All Loved Up (Photos) by Maghan37: 9:00am On Dec 21, 2017
Financialfree:
Ok
Always good to see your child progress.
My parents will reap the fruit of their labour
Quite unfortunately for me it is parent but Amy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jimmy Wopo Shot Dead Within Hours Of Xxxtentacion Killing / Top 10 Best Old Nollywood Movies You Wouldn't Forget In A Hurry / Pretty Mike With A 'Bad Girl' Rocking Him At The Club In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.